VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me try this again, since I can't seem to focus today.

2 pm is when a witness allegedly saw AJ driving her truck back to the house on March 2. But that wasn't what I was saying was a good catch. What I meant by that was that I thought it was a good catch that another member suggested that perhaps WH doesn't have a second phone, and merely said that he did because LE might have questioned who called in the tip about the clothes. Maybe they said, "Geez, Wes...we looked for that tip from the lady who found the clothes on your phone, but darned if we can find it." To which Wes replied, "That's because I have...had...a you know...second phone. FACT."

Actually I was referring to the interview from jail, here:

jail interview pg 14 of 16
~snip~

JF: What time did you break in? WH: 2,uh 2:00

Hmm... does she really? I'm not sure about that, to be honest. Maybe the first wife though.

She knows !
I'd bet my last dollar.
She fell for the bad boy. They are abusive and very charming.
she knew.
the longer u are with them the.more u find out exactly what they
Are.

I don't have a time, but look at the last paragraph on page 5 of 16 of the transcript "...and the cops were very pi$$ed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide, but I lost it [unintelligible].

Probably lost it when he went fishing.... LOL, JMO...

weird, this is what I have at the bottom of page 5
That person did not get a call back. The person reached me through ulterior motive… uh, a different avenue... and the cops were very pissed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide, but I’ve also, at the same time, conducted my own stuff for this.. I have asked questions,

After watching the video JH uploaded a couple things struck me. IMO it seems AJ is genuinely close to her siblings. Not "forced" interactions. She seems to be close to a number of friends as well. Do these friends seem unusually quiet? Maybe I'm just missing this part. I know putting my own behaviors onto others isn't optimal but I would be LOUDLY demanding some action. More searches. Offering more info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm actually looking at the original version, Lucky may have updated or edited since then.

Of course I'm not finding Lucky's post.....but swear I re all mention of edits due to redactions?

After watching the video JH uploaded a couple things struck me. IMO it seems AJ is genuinely close to her siblings. Not "forced" interactions. She seems to be close to a number of friends as well. Do these friends seem unusually quiet? Maybe I'm just missing this part. I know putting my own behaviors onto others isn't optimal but I would be LOUDLY demanding some action. More searches. Offering more info.

Jmo.
I think they are quiet because they have told everything they know about AJ and WH. To LE.
I have a feeling there is alot to tell.

She knows !
I'd bet my last dollar.
She fell for the bad boy. They are abusive and very charming.
she knew.
the longer u are with them the.more u find out exactly what they
Are.

I agree. Something has been going on in that house that no one was talking about, IMO. Hope it's not too late....

I don't have a time, but look at the last paragraph on page 5 of 16 of the transcript "...and the cops were very pi$$ed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide, but I lost it [unintelligible].

Probably lost it when he went fishing.... LOL, JMO...

He didn't say he lost it. I was able to decipher what he said and posted it earlier. I'm unable to go back thru my posts now. But it had to do with him investigating on his own. I'll retrieve it later unless someone can dig it up for you now.

OK, I'm paraphrasing, but basically WH claims he told LE that they weren't doing enough and he was going to take matters into his own hands, vigilante justice if you will. So, he and his buds decide the best way to do that since LE is doing nothing at all is to search for evidence themselves and then exact their revenge on the perpetrator. GRrrrrrrr!!! (That's supposed to be me growling like a big mean bear.) So at the friends' goading, WH breaks into the house, searches for evidence and finds it!!! In his next life, this guy should be a P.I. Finding this evidence must have made him SO ANGRY to the point he wanted to go into a blind RAGE and avenge his "daughter's" disappearance!!!

So why didn't he?

WH: I’ve never been shy about it. People that know me know.. I mean, unarmed bank robbery - it’s nothing violent. Well, it’s violent but it’s the least form of violence. I mean just, uh, forgery, uttery (?), I mean… B&E here and there. You know, kid stuff. I was like, literally, a kid when that was going on - seventeen, nineteen -- I made mistakes but I've been out of trouble for ten years and I do have successful employment and a business and stuff like that... *scratches shoulder* and a good family…yeah I mean, people make mistakes but people can change, too, and people ...

Lessee...he was 17-19 when he got into trouble...he's been out of trouble for 10 years. He's what? 37? Math isn't his strong suit, obviously. But is he saying here that HE has a business?! What business? H & H Mecahnical isn't around anymore, is it? I'm confused.

ETA: WTH? When I type in that address now it comes up Uncle Bob's Self Storage. Help a girl out, locals? What's the deal?

Why was he so concerned this would get on tv?

It sounded like he delivered a threat right after he confirmed that. He said:
WH: [to himself/JF] They also went down a very dark and mysterious road as well…

(JF returns to his seat)

WH: [unintelligible] didn’t really like that too much.

WH: I’ve never been shy about it. People that know me know.. I mean, unarmed bank robbery - it’s nothing violent. Well, it’s violent but it’s the least form of violence. I mean just, uh, forgery, uttery (?), I mean… B&E here and there. You know, kid stuff. I was like, literally, a kid when that was going on - seventeen, nineteen -- I made mistakes but I've been out of trouble for ten years and I do have successful employment and a business and stuff like that... *scratches shoulder* and a good family…yeah I mean, people make mistakes but people can change, too, and people ...

Lessee...he was 17-19 when he got into trouble...he's been out of trouble for 10 years. He's what? 37? Math isn't his strong suit, obviously. But is he saying here that HE has a business?! What business? H & H Mecahnical isn't around anymore, is it? I'm confused.

Well, for 54 months - plus whatever time he spent in jail awaiting trial - of the 10 years he was in prison.

Do we know if forensics have been done on AJ's home with WH clearly stating LE think he knows what happened to AJ in the jailhouse interview.
Do LE have grounds to search the home more thoroughly now hes in jail I'm sure JH could give the needed permission to help clear WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire