VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 pm is the time when a witness allegedly saw AJ driving the truck back to the house. But that wasn't what I meant to quote (sorry, multi-tasking), it was the fact that maybe WH doesn't have 2 phones afterall. And maybe he didn't lose one. Maybe he never had a second phone, and only said that he did because maybe LE told him that they couldn't find this late morning call from AJ to him asking for a meet up.

Of course! OR calls about the tips! "I got a call. Well I didn't get a call. I mean I never get calls but this time I got the call. But it was on another phone."
You know, something like that.

2.jpg

As if to say, "Are you following? Get what I'm saying?"

What happened at 2 pm I missed it?

Let me try this again, since I can't seem to focus today.

2 pm is when a witness allegedly saw AJ driving her truck back to the house on March 2. But that wasn't what I was saying was a good catch. What I meant by that was that I thought it was a good catch that another member suggested that perhaps WH doesn't have a second phone, and merely said that he did because LE might have questioned who called in the tip about the clothes. Maybe they said, "Geez, Wes...we looked for that tip from the lady who found the clothes on your phone, but darned if we can find it." To which Wes replied, "That's because I have...had...a you know...second phone. FACT."

How would they know where he was.
seems he didn't even leave his truck at work.

Work orders, time clock, co-workers, etc. If in fact he was there, it pretty much rules him out. But so far, other than that 1 comment early on, not a single person has stepped up to back this up.

Taking them one by one. I'll explain what I see. Please share your thoughts. I've never done a frame by frame analysis like this.
View attachment 71655

This just looks like glee to me. There is a lot of "twinkle" in his eyes over this section of material. I would expect to see disgust for investigators to suggest such a thing.

Smeagol.

Let me try this again, since I can't seem to focus today.

2 pm is when a witness allegedly saw AJ driving her truck back to the house on March 2. But that wasn't what I was saying was a good catch. What I meant by that was that I thought it was a good catch that another member suggested that perhaps WH doesn't have a second phone, and merely said that he did because LE might have questioned who called in the tip about the clothes. Maybe they said, "Geez, Wes...we looked for that tip from the lady who found the clothes on your phone, but darned if we can find it." To which Wes replied, "That's because I have...had...a you know...second phone. FACT."

But, if LE already has AJ's cell phone records, they can either rule that call (or text) in, or out, no matter what shows up on WH's main cell that LE already knew he had.

Of course! OR calls about the tips! "I got a call. Well I didn't get a call. I mean I never get calls but this time I got the call. But it was on another phone."
You know, something like that.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The tip about the clothes. I seriously can't do this and try to clean at the same time. Grrr.

I'm actually glad that he recruited those kids! That means that they can tell THEIR version of how things transpired which might shed some light on things. If he worked on his own to search and "find" evidence then LE would only have his story.

You are right about that! I'm just thinking of how they must feel knowing that he USED them the way he did.

I'm actually glad that he recruited those kids! That means that they can tell THEIR version of how things transpired which might shed some light on things. If he worked on his own to search and "find" evidence then LE would only have his story.

You are right about that! I'm just thinking of how they must feel knowing that he USED them the way he did.

Anyone have a rough idea of the time stamp on that jailhouse interview where WH mentions the clothing on the side of the road tip on his "second" cell? I really have no desire to listen to the whole thing again but I really want to listen to that specific part and it's not mentioned at all in the transcript lucky7 did, that he "lost it".

I'm really surprised that JH is taking calls from WH at this point. I know I wouldn't! I'm so angry that Wes enlisted AJ's friends in his whole scheme to "bring the evidence to light" and then took them along on his whole expedition to locate the clothing that was called in as a "tip". I'm even more angry that this monster was ever allowed to be in AJ's life in the first place.

IMO she has to talk to him if she hopes he will reveal where she is.

3.jpg

Pure disgust on this one. Weird how that is attached to AJ missing rather than what LEOs think he wanted from her.

Work orders, time clock, co-workers, etc. If in fact he was there, it pretty much rules him out. But so far, other than that 1 comment early on, not a single person has stepped up to back this up.

My husband has a company issued vehicle for work that has a GPS installed that his employer can check at any time. It even sends a report if he goes over a certain speed limit. I wonder if WH's work van had something similar?

I don't believe much of what WH says, but embedded in his lies may be a tiny shred of truth, and the fishing expedition might give us a clue as to where AJ could be

RSBBM from a post by musicaljoke. I believe this wholeheartedly. I think all of the little embedded pieces of truth are being sorted out by LE now, while WH is safe and sound in Jail. They will use every piece of evidence, coupled with words from WH and others to find AJ. I believe she will be found, I just hope it's sooner rather than later. I think they will continue to try to get WH to talk as much as possible, whether directly to them, or through reporters & interviews. He thinks he's smarter than everyone so he's not going to be quiet. I picture his lawyer telling him to STFU! and he keeps on talking and doing interviews...I think it was really something how he even used the words"lawyered up" ....I couldn't say this in public if I'd been arrested. Makes him sound guilty.

P.S. I want to thank a lot of your posts, but this dumb thanks button won't work for me half the time! Doesn't mean I don't think many of your posts are brilliant :)

4.jpg

This one has a wistful quality to it. It looks like he is having an actual memory to me.

My husband has a company issued vehicle for work that has a GPS installed that his employer can check at any time. It even sends a report if he goes over a certain speed limit. I wonder if WH's work van had something similar?

Might be how his employer knew he was late coming back from lunch.

Let's pray it does and LE has the answers

Taking them one by one. I'll explain what I see. Please share your thoughts. I've never done a frame by frame analysis like this.
View attachment 71655

This just looks like glee to me. There is a lot of "twinkle" in his eyes over this section of material. I would expect to see disgust for investigators to suggest such a thing.
Very interesting screen grabs. This one bothers me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire