VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised that JH is taking calls from WH at this point. I know I wouldn't! I'm so angry that Wes enlisted AJ's friends in his whole scheme to "bring the evidence to light" and then took them along on his whole expedition to locate the clothing that was called in as a "tip". I'm even more angry that this monster was ever allowed to be in AJ's life in the first place.

Too bad they aren't minors. He should be facing some contributing to delinquency charges. Gives me chills that whole exchange where Joe finally points out that they no longer wanted to lie for him.

WH is a legend in his own mind.....:takeabow:

In WH's version of events, do we know how he intended to get back to work (or wherever) after dropping off the red truck (and the ignition key, only the ignition key!). Did someone follow him there?

Earlier in the thread, Zach, AJ's step-dad and verified insider on this case, said that WH had been parking his work van at the house at night. I will only assume then, that Monday morning he brought the red truck to the house and left in his work van.

I think she will be found within a 5 mile radius of where she went missing.
Unfortunately they usually are.

I would if I were ZH organize his own search and make a grid.
He could contact Klass kids and they could explain to him the best way to do this.
I think she is right there and she needs to be found.
All jmo.

Earlier in the thread, Zach, AJ's step-dad and verified insider on this case, said that WH had been parking his work van at the house at night. I will only assume then, that Monday morning he brought the red truck to the house and left in his work van.

I am very curious where he was working who saw him and at what time.
He has said all these ppl saw AJ Yet I have not seen reported anywhere he was seen at all.
They usually say. Hey I was at a job these 4 ppl saw me... bla bla bla...

Exactly. I'm not at all sure why everyone seems so unwilling to consider that AJ might have gone to WH's hotel of her own accord, but I personally think that is exactly what happened. I think LE had him dead to right about AJ calling his phone, and that's why he made up the gas station story. He didn't want to admit that she was ever at the hotel. So....how did she get there if the red truck was in the driveway? Either he picked her up, or someone else picked her up and took her there. Why would AJ voluntarily go to WH's hotel room? The possibilities are endless, but I'm not prepared to speculate at this point in time.

MOO, and all that jazz.

I am very curious where he was working who saw him and at what time.
He has said all these ppl saw AJ Yet I have not seen reported anywhere he was seen at all.
They usually say. Hey I was at a job these 4 ppl saw me... bla bla bla...

I'd sure like to know what his employer has to say now about where he (WH) was that day. On one of the msm FB pages early on, someone posting as his employer actually did say he (WH) was at work all day. (can't find the link right now but it's been linked here before, several times).

Taking them one by one. I'll explain what I see. Please share your thoughts. I've never done a frame by frame analysis like this.
1.jpg

This just looks like glee to me. There is a lot of "twinkle" in his eyes over this section of material. I would expect to see disgust for investigators to suggest such a thing.

Nah, I think white car driver probably helped him "find" all this evidence... JMO MOO

Exactly. I'm not at all sure why everyone seems so unwilling to consider that AJ might have gone to WH's hotel of her own accord, but I personally think that is exactly what happened. I think LE had him dead to right about AJ calling his phone, and that's why he made up the gas station story. He didn't want to admit that she was ever at the hotel. So....how did she get there if the red truck was in the driveway? Either he picked her up, or someone else picked her up and took her there. Why would AJ voluntarily go to WH's hotel room? The possibilities are endless, but I'm not prepared to speculate at this point in time.

MOO, and all that jazz.

I'm not sure about her going to his hotel but I would assume by now LE has her cell records, and his too? IF they (LE) actually questioned him in the manner he claims they did (accusatory) then I would suspect they know exactly where they both were that day. They're just not letting the public know.

I'm really surprised that JH is taking calls from WH at this point. I know I wouldn't! I'm so angry that Wes enlisted AJ's friends in his whole scheme to "bring the evidence to light" and then took them along on his whole expedition to locate the clothing that was called in as a "tip". I'm even more angry that this monster was ever allowed to be in AJ's life in the first place.

I'm actually glad that he recruited those kids! That means that they can tell THEIR version of how things transpired which might shed some light on things. If he worked on his own to search and "find" evidence then LE would only have his story.

I'd sure like to know what his employer has to say now about where he (WH) was that day. On one of the msm FB pages early on, someone posting as his employer actually did say he (WH) was at work all day. (can't find the link right now but it's been linked here before, several times).

How would they know where he was.
seems he didn't even leave his truck at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18