VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to discuss AJ's Twitter page and activities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having a hard time understanding why a judge would allow an adoption to take place or allow children to remain in the home, how did WH slip through the crack there?

Still trying to catch from last night. I had not heard this brought up before. Very good point. Especially with the previous stepfather, ZH, contesting the situation.

Somebody had mentioned a hotel Wes was staying at and I mistakenly said that was the wrong hotel. Goes by a different name locally. Sorry I haven't been on. Busy night passing out flyers and talking with people. Nothing good yet. I want to research other missing persons, especially similar and in VA. I want to get the flyer out to ALL law enforcement across the country, especially East Coast and federal. I am going to continue to look locally and spread her picture. I don't know what top think about Wes. Stuff doesn't add up. Why didn't he just say which 'gas station' he met her at? Like WaWa or whatever. Why is he vague on this? I don't know but until I know he did something I have to keep searching. It's really fun to have to keep overcoming the lies and lack of truth that Jennifer has told to try to make me look bad and herself look good. I am just sick of it. I think she is the one who needs to be in jail.

Somebody had mentioned a hotel Wes was staying at and I mistakenly said that was the wrong hotel. Goes by a different name locally. Sorry I haven't been on. Busy night passing out flyers and talking with people. Nothing good yet. I want to research other missing persons, especially similar and in VA. I want to get the flyer out to ALL law enforcement across the country, especially East Coast and federal. I am going to continue to look locally and spread her picture. I don't know what top think about Wes. Stuff doesn't add up. Why didn't he just say which 'gas station' he met her at? Like WaWa or whatever. Why is he vague on this? I don't know but until I know he did something I have to keep searching. It's really fun to have to keep overcoming the lies and lack of truth that Jennifer has told to try to make me look bad and herself look good. I am just sick of it. I think she is the one who needs to be in jail.

In the uncut interview with WH, it was mentioned that the police found no video footage of any gas station meeting.

Even though I have my suspicions about Wes I haven't given up on the search for other missing girls in the area . I think we all need to keep searching and looking at every possible angle . I found one that happened a few years ago but sadly there's no real info of the circumstances I'll look into it a bit more

I think he's vague because it didn't really happen. If it did he would name the gas station and be adamant about checking video footage.

Zach do you find it out of character of AJ not to have any SM activity after 1030pm on Sunday 3/1/15? I find that odd of a teenager who previously used SM to the wee hours of the morning.

Just checked the online court system again, and only one obstruction charge has the bond hearing scheduled. That record was also updated to confirm that he has a public defender. If he is employed, how does he qualify? I mean, obviously he can't work in jail, but that would be true of anyone.

Can't help but stick my opinion in, since I feel very invested. This is the number one thing that stood out to me. It is a scientific fact that it is extremely hard to tell colors apart in the dark. Depending on how bright the lights were nearby and if he saw them in his headlights or not... I mean, it's just not really possible to see navy blue. He specifically makes it a point to say that he saw blue clothing, not just clothing in general. Our eyes' rods work in dark light, and rods don't detect color. Blue, specifically, shares such a similar color gradient w black that it makes it even harder to decipher.
Precisely! Remember the gold/white v. black/blue dress controversy just a couple of weeks ago?!

Just checked the online court system again, and only one obstruction charge has the bond hearing scheduled. That record was also updated to confirm that he has a public defender. If he is employed, how does he qualify? I mean, obviously he can't work in jail, but that would be true of anyone.

They don't base it on employment alone. Look at work, bills, etc. Most people would qualify for a public defender unless have a high paying job.

Well, maybe he isnt employed anymore and had been out and has no assets?

Morning Zach-

Do you have help searching and stuff? Have you signed up or communicated with Help Save the next Girl? They are good at disseminating info. and their website has a lot of Virginia connections bc of it's origin.
Not judging, but I was hoping JH would have popped out of her shell with WH out of the way. Instigate some public searches, things like that. But not yet as far as I can see. Would you feel comfortable giving AJ's birthday?

From the link:

Holy carp. First I've connected this. So 10 years ago, Mr. Family Man abducts his new bride he's already sexually assaulted, keeps her from getting away and makes her go with him to rob a bank. :gaah:

I have to believe right now that there is NO WAY ON THE PLANET AJ'S mom knew any of these details when she allowed him to move into her home with those girls. RIGHT? Please, someone tell me I'm right.
But, as his sis said, she has never known him to hurt anyone. If charges had been pressed on the rape,he would be an RSO in Tennessee, classified violent type.

Unless you make a very comfortable salary most judges will appoint a public defender as soon as you say you can't afford one. This way there is no hold up timewise. Truthfully, most people wouldn't be able to afford an attorney for the charges that he is facing. You are looking at $50K easily.

I wouldn't worry about the bond charges being attached to a single count. It is probably just a shortcoming of the computer system used to feed information to the web site. Each state has their own and I have seen better systems in other states... Pennsylvania comes to mind.

I don't even fake it. "Nope, didn't do that, I was on the forum all day". Everyone just smiles and nods. Stuff will get done eventually (and with the important stuff, it always gets done) but with certain cases, these kids just come first.

This is pretty much how it goes in my house, too... :seeya:

I had to wait until I had quiet time last night to sit and watch the video uninterrupted (relatively, with a young baby and all). As soon as he started going into LE's theories, I couldn't help but try to get screen shots. I couldn't capture all the expressions that my eyes were seeing, and at some point my laptop started skipping frames and overheating with the multiple shots per second I was starting to get, so I quit after a time. But the leakiest bits were when he was discussing AJ missing and his previous crimes. I have subtitled what he was saying under each frame and you can crosscheck with luckyseven's jailhouse transcript to flesh out the context. What I believe I am seeing is a LOT of duper's delight from the beginning, some disgust and contempt emotions, but not in the places you would expect them (i.e. not when police are making suggestions of highly inappropriate behavior). You all tell me what you see.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

I'm really surprised that JH is taking calls from WH at this point. I know I wouldn't! I'm so angry that Wes enlisted AJ's friends in his whole scheme to "bring the evidence to light" and then took them along on his whole expedition to locate the clothing that was called in as a "tip". I'm even more angry that this monster was ever allowed to be in AJ's life in the first place.

Still trying to catch from last night. I had not heard this brought up before. Very good point. Especially with the previous stepfather, ZH, contesting the situation.

Yes how could he adopt her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member