VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH's sniffling problem was gone in the latest video.

Maybe he was generous with his money while he was living in the household with wife and family, and all was going well. But I'm willing to bet he ceased contributing to the household expenses after they separated. (My opinion only.)
But was this pay check money? Proceeds from continued B&E's? Stealing small items from homes he may have done work in?

Ugh. I'll never forget baby Delano's parents saying they "had nothing to hide." As House once said - people lie.

If LE was "pissed" about the second phone it makes me lean towards a burner.

...and the cops were very pissed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide,...

That doesn't sound like a work phone. I'm sure LE had already spoken to WH's boss by then.

Oh, and o/t: my dust bunnies have all had litters - anyone want one? ;)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit#

Sorry if this has been said.....having a really hard time keeping up!!

I'm thinking he does NOT have a second phone. He just told LE he does when they said, "if you supposedly received a phone call from an older lady telling you there was clothing on the side of the road, how come that phone call is not showing up on your phone anywhere?" "Oh...um....I have a second phone....she called me on that one...." (And how in the world would that random lady have that number.....) "And where is that phone, WH?" "I lost it."

I don't know....just a theory....

On another note.....WH sure is obsessed with the number 18......same age as AJ.......

I'm thinking he does NOT have a second phone. He just told LE he does when they said, "if you supposedly received a phone call from an older lady telling you there was clothing on the side of the road, how come that phone call is not showing up on your phone anywhere?" "Oh...um....I have a second phone....she called me on that one...." (And how in the world would that random lady have that number.....) "And where is that phone, WH?" "I lost it."

On another note.....WH sure is obsessed with the number 18......same age as AJ.......

Forgive the sarcasm, but somewhere in my head bells were ringing 'Ma made the call,' my 'theory', I suppose.

I don't understand what you mean......

His mother would fit the description of the older lady who made the call, in that fuzzy way he seems to depict things.

He depicts people in the house, who helped him decide to B&E instead of taking more 'drastic' measures, as he recounts in his interview.

She's active on SM for him, may be the admin of the FB page.

So, would she go the extra mile to call in the tip, I wonder?

I just cannot imagine my husband going fishing if our daughter had been missing for 3 weeks. :thinking:

I don't think he went fishing in the literal sense.
Did you read the description of his fishing garb.

So how would she leave the house that day? What's the options? We cant prove he left the keys in the mailbox and Zach said that she might have left in a hurry . That there was cleaning done that morning. Her mom and sister definitely saw her around 7am and might have even walked her to the door. Was she up that early because Wes was droppping off keys that early. Those blue collar workers start early lol.
1. By Wes's work van
2. By truck
3. By white car
4. On her own 2 legs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Wes showed up and told her she could have the truck but she would have to drive him back to work.
She agrees. They leave this is when they see loved wave guy. This also explains him saying she saw him. Like I said before he was in that truck with her when she saw him. He was there. He tried to explain away that comment.
She saw him I mean they saw each other........ he knew cause he was there.

And 2pm.

I am going to relisten to that part where he says I lost it. It sounds like he might be saying something else.

Maybe he was generous with his money while he was living in the household with wife and family, and all was going well. But I'm willing to bet he ceased contributing to the household expenses after they separated. (My opinion only.)

Or maybe the $200 was support money for AJ and he thought that he'd give it to her personally. Or maybe he withdrew $200 for a deposit on a fishing boat rental or something else not legit and he needed an explanation for it.

Wowsers.

So many thoughts/questions. Got chills when he talked about how easy it was to break into that house. And the phone thing.. jeez. Maybe he thought her phone wouldn't ping if it was turned off? Also, at the beginning he says he lawyered up, but by the end he indicates he does not even have a lawyer. Or did I misread?

I think WH got the idea that AJ would soon become instrumental in him losing custody. The possessive and controlling way he talks about her as his "daughter" (my stepdad of over 10 years has never been anything but his first name, and same goes when he talks about me) makes me think he felt that way about all the children. Maybe there was something that was never brought to light while he was with JH, maybe out of fear. And now that he's out of the picture, maybe it was going to come to light in a way that would have serious consequences for him.

I don't think he was allowed in the house OR around AJ. Maybe she threatened to call her mom or even police when he came around. Of course, it wouldn't be possible for him to have entered the actual house, since all he had was an ignition key. ;)

As for the "leaving in a hurry" part.. what are some possible ways it could look like that? I'm thinking strange combinations of clothing items were missing, but essential items and toiletries were left behind. Everyone here has had some very interesting ideas about the gym bag.

Interesting too that he mentioned the videos on his phone. There must be a lot, since I doubt AJ would've been shooting with him any time recently, because of school. Maybe he needed those two hours of research to cover up searches for deleting footage from various types of cameras.

I think Wes showed up and told her she could have the truck but she would have to drive him back to work.
She agrees. They leave this is when they see loved wave guy. This also explains him saying she saw him. Like I said before he was in that truck with her when she saw him. He was there. He tried to explain away that comment.

So she drives him back to his hotel not work so he can give her money. She goes in the hotel room and bam something happens. He drives her truck back to house (driving with purpise) white car person following a minute later picks him up and takes him to his work van in time to get to work after. lunch. MOO

When he went back to house maybe thats when cloths were grabbed to make it look like she left to go somewhere or an overnight stay. The timelne could be off with the kid a bit but he could do all that during his lunch hour. Maybe he didnt drop off the truck til then. We know theres 2 exits on Millard so you could see someone come in one way but not out the other.

All this is theory and just an opinion

Yep! That is exactly what I thought when I heard that "she saw him..." bit, he was in the truck with her at the time.

Motive: he's really pissed off about the seperation tries for a while to control his anger but maybe something set him off that night before or morning and taking AJ and not JH would be the ultimate revenge on JH. My opinion only

What if white car drivet was just innocently picking him up because he said hey I need a ride back to hotel be ause AJs not home and white car driver wouldnt know.

So she drives him back to his hotel not work so he can give her money. She goes in the hotel room and bam something happens. He drives her truck back to house (driving with purpise) white car person following a minute later picks him up and takes him to his work van in time to get to work after. lunch. MOO

I think her phone was at the hotel/motel not sure about AJ.
I'm not even sure she asked for money I believe it just part of his story.
but I think Wes and AJ were in that truck together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag