Found Deceased WA - Meshay Melendez, 27 & daughter, Layla Stewart, 8, Vancouver, 12 Mar 2023 *vehicle found Mar 19*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reactions: nao
I wanted to thank each and every one of you who has shown love and care for Meshay and Layla. Emotions are very high right now, but this is the best case for Meshay's mother. That is who we all need to respect and honor, whatever she wishes, we will follow her wishes. He pleads guilty and she doesn't have to hear what he did in detail.

Like I said there is a lot of tension, a lot of high emotions, and a lot of blame being cast. (Laylas paternal father is casting a lot of blame and causing a lot of pain) We all need to remember the fault in this lies soley with three entities:

Kirkland Warren himself
The state of Arkansas
And the State of Washington.
I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone, to pay attention to DV. Put your nose in where it doesn't belong. Be noisy. Look people up. Google that dude your daughter likes. Just pay attention. Her family did not know. He played up the square persona, when he was nothing but a predator.

And may everyone who loved them (I see you guys ) heal as much as they can.

I wanted to thank each and every one of you who has shown love and care for Meshay and Layla. Emotions are very high right now, but this is the best case for Meshay's mother. That is who we all need to respect and honor, whatever she wishes, we will follow her wishes. He pleads guilty and she doesn't have to hear what he did in detail.

Like I said there is a lot of tension, a lot of high emotions, and a lot of blame being cast. (Laylas paternal father is casting a lot of blame and causing a lot of pain) We all need to remember the fault in this lies soley with three entities:

Kirkland Warren himself
The state of Arkansas
And the State of Washington.
I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone, to pay attention to DV. Put your nose in where it doesn't belong. Be noisy. Look people up. Google that dude your daughter likes. Just pay attention. Her family did not know. He played up the square persona, when he was nothing but a predator.

And may everyone who loved them (I see you guys ) heal as much as they can.
I was so relieved to hear you say this, "...this is the best case for Meshay's mother." I was going to make a similiar comment but decided it wasn't appropriate for me to assume how she feels. So I've been waiting and hoping to hear this from you. Thank you, @AislingGray18, and (((hugs))).

I was so relieved to hear you say this, "...this is the best case for Meshay's mother." I was going to make a similiar comment but decided it wasn't appropriate for me to assume how she feels. So I've been waiting and hoping to hear this from you. Thank you, @AislingGray18, and (((hugs))).
Thank you. She has been vocal that if it were not her own girls, she could not handle the trial, and she understood if anyone could not be present for their own mental health. She is still looking out for others, she is a strong soul. We will all honor all her wishes when it comes to her girls.
He still has to face charges in Arkansas, and Meshay's mother is asking for thoughts and prayers to that victims loved ones as well. I don't know anything about the victim, but they have my thoughts and I hope they too, see justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back