VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But I didn't hear Wes saying 'that's crazy, u should be able to get a video of us at Wawa's--we were right there...' :liar:

I watch the 1st 48 all the time, and I have never seen them interrogate someone for 15 hrs if they did not have good reason to do so. I do know they lie for strategic purposes, but they also confront peeps with the harsh truth at times. And I believe them when they say they have the ping maps now.

If this was the first week and they brought him in to accuse him, i would think they might be bluffing. But it is 3 weeks in and they have lots of reports and videos and cell records and interviews in by now. So I think they are honing in on their target, imo.

I understand.

True. But I didn't hear Wes saying 'that's crazy, u should be able to get a video of us at Wawa's--we were right there...' :liar:

I watch the 1st 48 all the time, and I have never seen them interrogate someone for 15 hrs if they did not have good reason to do so. I do know they lie for strategic purposes, but they also confront peeps with the harsh truth at times. And I believe them when they say they have the ping maps now.

If this was the first week and they brought him in to accuse him, i would think they might be bluffing. But it is 3 weeks in and they have lots of reports and videos and cell records and interviews in by now. So I think they are honing in on their target, imo.

Great post Katydid and I certainly hope so!!

Don't beat me up. I currently have two phones in my purse! But wait...it's cause I got a new one today, and the idiot didn't transfer my contacts over to it.

There's two phones in my daughter's possession right now because she got a new phone a week ago, and hasn't decided what to do with the other yet. (She did change her phone number, but my phones have the same number)

Soo there's innocent reasons to have two, but can't think of an innocent reason not to tell the police you have two, or if you have different numbers, to tell them all numbers. They're gonna find out anyway, so might as well tell them and clear that up front.

Police gotta clear family and close friends so they can branch out to other people. Well, that's typically the way it works, and if someone is makign themself look suspicious and police can't clear them...that's gonna make it harder to find AJ!

Frankly if I didn't know his history, and he had been living there, adopted me, etc., and then while away at college, perhaps during one of the 'watch what you put on SM, what people can google about you, etc' speeches that some places do, and she decided to google names....that would scare me enough to make me wanna hide to be honest. Especially if I was home alone, and he showed up. I would be scared! BUT, why not go to police? Or a close friend or a family member? I wouldn't wanna leave my siblings behind. I wouldn't leave my Momma behind either. I'd want them all safe.

But that's just hypothetical, but AJ probably knew at least some of his past from the custody hearings, or adoption, maybe. Maybe she wasn't in court for any of that, and therefore knew nothing. Not sure.

I grew up in a small country place. Everyone knew everyone's history, and it was shared. BUT, many communities aren't like that.

I bet many people are shocked right now, and truly don't know what to believe. Hopefully if they felt intimidated by WH for any reason, they'll feel comfortable enough to come to LE now. But if they feel WH might get out at some point, who knows??

From the link:

Holy carp. First I've connected this. So 10 years ago, Mr. Family Man abducts his new bride he's already sexually assaulted, keeps her from getting away and makes her go with him to rob a bank. :gaah:

I have to believe right now that there is NO WAY ON THE PLANET AJ'S mom knew any of these details when she allowed him to move into her home with those girls. RIGHT? Please, someone tell me I'm right.

Don't know what she did or didn't know, however she knew he was in prison, and married him soon after he got out of prison. Who knows what he told her he was in prison for?

As a mom of kids close to AJ's age (and adult kids who were once AJ's age) my mind goes out to her friends and how they're feeling right now with the idea of WH making bond and getting out. More than likely, they're afraid of him (with good cause - he does things his own way, all unorthodox-like, y'all). If my kids were friends with AJ, I'd want them no where near WH and to disclose EVERYTHING they know about AJ's disappearance, to LE.

Even if he doesn't have anything to do with AJ being missing, he's one creepy dude with one nasty, violent, law-disregarding past, and present.

I was just thinking this myself. Their parents must be soooo scared and them too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't beat me up. I currently have two phones in my purse! But wait...it's cause I got a new one today, and the idiot didn't transfer my contacts over to it.

There's two phones in my daughter's possession right now because she got a new phone a week ago, and hasn't decided what to do with the other yet. (She did change her phone number, but my phones have the same number)

Soo there's innocent reasons to have two, but can't think of an innocent reason not to tell the police you have two, or if you have different numbers, to tell them all numbers. They're gonna find out anyway, so might as well tell them and clear that up front.

Police gotta clear family and close friends so they can branch out to other people. Well, that's typically the way it works, and if someone is makign themself look suspicious and police can't clear them...that's gonna make it harder to find AJ!

Frankly if I didn't know his history, and he had been living there, adopted me, etc., and then while away at college, perhaps during one of the 'watch what you put on SM, what people can google about you, etc' speeches that some places do, and she decided to google names....that would scare me enough to make me wanna hide to be honest. Especially if I was home alone, and he showed up. I would be scared! BUT, why not go to police? Or a close friend or a family member? I wouldn't wanna leave my siblings behind. I wouldn't leave my Momma behind either. I'd want them all safe.

But that's just hypothetical, but AJ probably knew at least some of his past from the custody hearings, or adoption, maybe. Maybe she wasn't in court for any of that, and therefore knew nothing. Not sure.

I grew up in a small country place. Everyone knew everyone's history, and it was shared. BUT, many communities aren't like that.

I bet many people are shocked right now, and truly don't know what to believe. Hopefully if they felt intimidated by WH for any reason, they'll feel comfortable enough to come to LE now. But if they feel WH might get out at some point, who knows??

Living in close proximity, it scares the h_ _ _ out of me. Even if he goes back to the hotel, its right outside the entrance to the neighborhood.

"They also went down a very dark and mysterious road as well..." I am wondering if he is referring to these boys. I am hoping that he didn't get them involved, in trouble and then threatened them with it later. I am sure those kids trusted him, looked up to him, maybe even idolized him in some strange way. Found him intriguing. They're young and I'm sure impressionable. This is all my opinion though.

I think he meant LE was telling the worse about AJ, and that's what he meant by dark road. Because later he said they gave them no hope of AJ being alive, and insisted he knew where she was, etc.

You know how LE interrogates someone, and use good guy, bad guy? And they are allowed to say whatever they want to get the information they need. They can accuse you of a crime, and hound that you know, aren't telling, how bad it's looking for you, what evidence they have or haven't been able to verify, like not finding a video, etc. And unless you're the perp, you don't know if they are telling the truth or not. They could be lying the whole time, and are just pressing you to believe them, and tell the truth, or confess to the crime.

JMO

After baby Delano's case I sort of came down into two categories for why certain folks have 2 cells:

1. you're a law abiding citizen with nothing to hide and there are tons of reasons: bought a new one after losing the old one then found the old one, one is job-issue, one's just an old one you never use, etc. In our own house we have 6 people, and 6 active cells. We also have 1 broken cell, and 4 old cells we just haven't bothered to get rid of yet (all inactive, and can be easily proven). While at work, hubby also has a secondary cell he uses that is company issued but he uses it strictly for job-related stuff and leaves it at work after his shift.

2. you're a lying liar who lies and cannot be believed as far as anyone can throw you. Your primary cell is for friends and family who don't quite realize what a lying liar you are, and your secondary cell is for your drug/gang/criminal buddies, mistress(es), boyfriend(s) customers, etc., to contact you at any time.

moo.

The full 30 minute video is now posted legitimately on WAVY. It's a goldmine IMO. Have at it guys:
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

I carry 2 phones regularly. One is *my* phone, the other I hand off to my kids when they're on short missions without a parent. Extracurricular activities or a jaunt to the 7/11, for example.

Eta- i would obviously not hide any phones from LE, lol. My brain is fried, i should be quiet for the night!

I am having a hard time understanding why a judge would allow an adoption to take place or allow children to remain in the home, how did WH slip through the crack there?

From Wavy:

Joe Fisher WAVY Hi, Karen - There are no updates to pass a long today. There are some additional items from the search Saturday in Chesapeake that are being examined, but unfortunately, there is still no signs of AJ.
Like · Reply · 3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/JoeFisherWAVY?fref=ts

Good point. What if AJ found out about his seedy past and convinced mom to leave him. What if she was so worried about her mom and sisters. What if this was his revenge. She came home very often it seems. She was an easy target for him home alone. Always IMO

In Zachs blog when he found out Wes's past, he tried to get full custody of his girls and the court denied it. I'm not sure if all his past came out or what was allowed in court.

JF: Court Monday morning?
WH: Mhm
JF: Maybe I'll come. I don't know what time...
WH: 8 o'clock
JF: Oh, that's damn early.

Best part of the interview.

So what if AJ never went anywhere in her truck that day. What if he if he said hey meet me in the driveway to grab the keys and I'll give you some money. She goes out by the van around the side and bam he grabs her and into the van she goes quick. Not to sound like a cheesey detective show but maybe he drugged her/chloroform whatever. I mean how did he get his first wave into his car without being seen or heard? This is just a theory and opinion.

One more thing before I try to let this go for the night.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS COME FORWARD TO DEFEND OR VOUCH FOR WH! NOT ONE!

His own sister waffled when asked.

When asked if she thought her brother had anything to do with AJ’s disappearance, Wendy replied, ” I want to believe he hasn’t. He’s my brother, I’ve known my brother all of his life. I’ve never known him to hurt anyone.”
http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/

I know the focus should be AJ but wouldn't you think there would be one person??!!
Boss, friend, Pastor? Zip, Zero, Nada. Speaks volumes to me.

Yes, early on the Boss and the Pastor defended him. However, haven't heard a peep from them lately.

JF: Court Monday morning?
WH: Mhm
JF: Maybe I'll come. I don't know what time...
WH: 8 o'clock
JF: Oh, that's damn early.

Best part of the interview.

It's funny and it's also amusing that they really published this! Is this a huge mistake that we stumbled upon TWICE?

I'm SO GLAD this interview was released!

Here's a full transcript of it that I wrote yesterday. About 10 or some of us have been dissecting this since last night. SO GLAD you all can join!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit

:Crown::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::star::star::star::goldcrown::star::star::star::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::Crown:​

Still catching up and blown over by luckyseven's magnificent work with Joe Fisher's rock solid pro jailhouse interview. I agree with you there about his being a godsend in helping to find AJ. The local coverage has been very on, with this case, it seems to me. You've done a great thing, luckyseven, thank you. The amazing flow of thoughts and support, to help find AJ or bring her home, on this thread from locals to people in far off places rocks very solid too, and I'm grateful to be among you, trying to keep up.

Since we all know, because he's made it so obvious, that WH is a liar, I think we all might want to take a small step back and really think about what he said in that raw interview (that actually wasn't, it was edited in several places and it's pretty obvious).

1. He knew it was being recorded to go on the air so he said exactly what he wanted everyone to believe. We know honesty isn't WH's strong suit, during interviews.

2. We do know he was interrogated but we don't really know what was said, aside from what HE says, LE said.

3. Interrogation tactics are varied, i.e., good cop/bad cop, psychological mind games, dangling the carrot ('we already know you were here and here, so tell us about why you were also here' - when the suspect doesn't realize the police already know about the first two so he just spills and tells them everything).

4. This is not WH's first rodeo in the hot seat with LE asking him questions about a crime. He knew exactly what they were going to do and he played along.

I'm not really going anywhere with this, just sort of thinking out loud. I believe WH to be a manipulator with many years of experience of getting exactly what he wants. Now, if he were the town librarian or something, with absolutely no criminal background at all, I'd be WAY more inclined to believe him about the kinds of things the LE officers said to him during interrogation. But because he is who he is, I'm reluctant.

moo.

Props to all the librarians out there! LOL

Good point. What if AJ found out about his seedy past and convinced mom to leave him. What if she was so worried about her mom and sisters. What if this was his revenge. She came home very often it seems. She was an easy target for him home alone. Always IMO

In Zachs blog when he found out Wes's past, he tried to get full custody of his girls and the court denied it. I'm not sure if all his past came out or what was allowed in court.

I think it might be something along those lines. But I don't think it is the 'old news' about his past. I think he did something more recently, that caused the separation. And AJ might have been angry about it.

Wes has a history of DV. I think he masy have slipped back into old patterns. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay