VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but stick my opinion in, since I feel very invested. This is the number one thing that stood out to me. It is a scientific fact that it is extremely hard to tell colors apart in the dark. Depending on how bright the lights were nearby and if he saw them in his headlights or not... I mean, it's just not really possible to see navy blue. He specifically makes it a point to say that he saw blue clothing, not just clothing in general. Our eyes' rods work in dark light, and rods don't detect color. Blue, specifically, shares such a similar color gradient w black that it makes it even harder to decipher.

I have some pictures that I took along that road they showed the search on. It was around 6:49pm in that area. I just don't see finding dark blue shorts at night unless it was in the evening then maybe if they were right on the side of the road and not in the ditch. But not in the dark unless the headlights happen to land right on those shorts just at the right time.

That's my fault. I have a tendency to nickname people by their behaviors. I started calling him Wavy Loved Kid because WH claims in his stupid Word Salad interview that the first kid to see AJ leave the house was "this kid, this kid we love, we always wave at him" Hence: Wavy Loved Kid.

I also originally thought the two (supposed) witnesses to seeing AJ that day were the same person, so he was originally Smokey Porch Kid, but now he's Smokey Porch Neighbor. I hope that clears it up.
My husband laughs at me because I do the exact same thing! And once I've given them their "name" it takes an act of Congress to change it!!

WH fb is gone for me. Anyone else?

Same here! Everything's running when sweetie comes in. I may even need a bath, then dinner. At least he doesn't say "what have you been doing today?", I think he knows, plus I read all the time. And snack..! I have developed such a love for these women who run up against the devil in plain clothing. Evil with a face. I want to think of a way to teach them how not to be predators. I have a hard time watching the shows about clothing/bridal/travel, etc. since I think its more important to help these girls or their families. I guess that's why I put on loud music instead.
Guilty of cleaning by deception, more days than I care to admit!!!

WH fb is gone for me. Anyone else?

That has happened in past cases a lot. Many times LE takes them down if they are scouring a POI's social media. They don't want a family member to start deleting things.
But Wes might have asked a family member to take it down for him.

WH sounds like a more seasoned Casey Anthony, which is really scary. They both didn't go to police with information because they were "doing their own investigation". They both piled lie over lie over lie. Just seems like WH has a lot more experience than she did.

I am no longer feeling divided. I am sadly fully over the fence or whatever. Just disgusted really.

I hope they are NOT done in Chesapeake.

I think WH has a bond hearing Friday. I hope we'll get some new information then. I'm tired of spinning in circles...

So is LE lying when they told him there is no video of him at the gas station and his cell doesn't ping there either? Because that is what convinces me he is a lying . :angel:

I will say that LE does indeed lie. They do it on The first 48 all the time. If they feel they are right, they make up all kinds of stuff to interrogate with. So, if the suspect REALLY did do it, the suspect wouldn't know if they were lying or not. But if the suspect didn't do it, they would absolutely know LE was lying. Does that makes sense? Just my own opinions of course.

Guilty of cleaning by deception, more days than I care to admit!!!

I don't even fake it. "Nope, didn't do that, I was on the forum all day". Everyone just smiles and nods. Stuff will get done eventually (and with the important stuff, it always gets done) but with certain cases, these kids just come first.

I think WH has a bond hearing Friday. I hope we'll get some new information then. I'm tired of spinning in circles...

As a mom of kids close to AJ's age (and adult kids who were once AJ's age) my mind goes out to her friends and how they're feeling right now with the idea of WH making bond and getting out. More than likely, they're afraid of him (with good cause - he does things his own way, all unorthodox-like, y'all). If my kids were friends with AJ, I'd want them no where near WH and to disclose EVERYTHING they know about AJ's disappearance, to LE.

Even if he doesn't have anything to do with AJ being missing, he's one creepy dude with one nasty, violent, law-disregarding past, and present.

I will say that LE does indeed lie. They do it on The first 48 all the time. If they feel they are right, they make up all kinds of stuff to interrogate with. So, if the suspect REALLY did do it, the suspect wouldn't know if they were lying or not. But if the suspect didn't do it, they would absolutely know LE was lying. Does that makes sense? Just my own opinions of course.

True. But I didn't hear Wes saying 'that's crazy, u should be able to get a video of us at Wawa's--we were right there...' :liar:

I watch the 1st 48 all the time, and I have never seen them interrogate someone for 15 hrs if they did not have good reason to do so. I do know they lie for strategic purposes, but they also confront peeps with the harsh truth at times. And I believe them when they say they have the ping maps now.

If this was the first week and they brought him in to accuse him, i would think they might be bluffing. But it is 3 weeks in and they have lots of reports and videos and cell records and interviews in by now. So I think they are honing in on their target, imo.

I apologize - I have been away for several hours and am 10 pages behind. Has this been posted? http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ife-in-2005-back-behind-bars-in-virginia.html This msm describes other previous charges that I have not yet seen discussed. Forgive me if it has already been posted.

From the link:

Hadsell was arrested and sentenced to 54 months in prison for a Virginia bank robbery that happened during the time the couple was missing.

Holy carp. First I've connected this. So 10 years ago, Mr. Family Man abducts his new bride he's already sexually assaulted, keeps her from getting away and makes her go with him to rob a bank. :gaah:

I have to believe right now that there is NO WAY ON THE PLANET AJ'S mom knew any of these details when she allowed him to move into her home with those girls. RIGHT? Please, someone tell me I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member