VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would he do with her while he was at work and how would he get her truck back in time befor sister got home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His mother would fit the description of the older lady who made the call, in that fuzzy way he seems to depict things.

He depicts people in the house, who helped him decide to B&E instead of taking more 'drastic' measures, as he recounts in his interview.

She's active on SM for him, may be the admin of the FB page.

So, would she go the extra mile to call in the tip, I wonder?

OK, thanks. I did realize what you meant a couple minutes after I posted that but didn't have time to edit before having to run out to take the kids to school! :)

When he went back to house maybe thats when cloths were grabbed to make it look like she left to go somewhere or an overnight stay. The timelne could be off with the kid a bit but he could do all that during his lunch hour. Maybe he didnt drop off the truck til then. We know theres 2 exits on Millard so you could see someone come in one way but not out the other.

All this is theory and just an opinion

He never says what.time he dropped the truck off.
I do think she was driving that truck.
Maybe he has her drop him at the hotel so he can get the white car he tries something with her
She gets in the truck and speeds back home he follows in the white car. They struggle in the house
He removes her from home in the white car

If he was with her in that truck somehow he would hav to incapacitate her to keep her quiet. He would have to stash her somewhere. I'm thinking hotel room until after work and at dark he gets her out of hotel room and drives around until he finds a place to put her. Thatswhy her phone pings places. He uses his burner phone and hers. Since the burner phone the cops didnt know about.

In the middle of the night I thought about the cousin's statement. Now looking back, I just have to write this:

"A certain person wanted to hang out, and she didn't think it was a good idea." --- What if that certain person was WH and he wanted to hang out with AJ while she was home but because of the strife between WH and JH, she didn't think it was a good idea.

"She was afraid that this person might do something." --- What if AJ was afraid that if she hung out with WH alone, he might do something bad...like she already had that gut feeling that he would use her as leverage or a tool for revenge or whatever you wanna call it. What if the texts were always about WH? Just speculating here.

He never says what.time he dropped the truck off.
I do think she was driving that truck.
Maybe he has her drop him at the hotel so he can get the white car he tries something with her
She gets in the truck and speeds back home he follows in the white car. They struggle in the house
He removes her from home in the white car

Good idea. So he would have toget her out of that house fast and in broad daylight and into the car. So he leaves her in car trunk goes to hotel and gets van and goes back to work. So whose white car is he using? Mom's, brothers? Just an opinion.

I'm a couple pages behind but I just wanted to go ahead and say hello to everyone! After reading WS for months (HTG case especially) I registered yesterday and was approved this morning to post! I just want to say that you all should be so proud of what you're doing here... I grew up in VA, so this case hit really close to home. Let's bring AJ home.

I think whatever happened to her happened that afternoon. He goes there, wants her to have the truck but she has to drive him to get other car. H e tries something or they fight. She speeds home be follows .... now truck and white car are there. He takes her out in the white car.

In the middle of the night I thought about the cousin's statement. Now looking back, I just have to write this:

"A certain person wanted to hang out, and she didn't think it was a good idea." --- What if that certain person was WH and he wanted to hang out with AJ while she was home but because of the strife between WH and JH, she didn't think it was a good idea.

"She was afraid that this person might do something." --- What if AJ was afraid that if she hung out with WH alone, he might do something bad...like she already had that gut feeling that he would use her as leverage or a tool for revenge or whatever you wanna call it. What if the texts were always about WH? Just speculating here.

I thought of that but with his controlling behavior Im sure Wes knew who she was talking about unless the cousin never says a word because shes scare of Wes so she doesnt disclose its him.

Welcome Lindseagee [emoji1]

Good idea. So he would have toget her out of that house fast and in broad daylight and into the car. So he leaves her in car trunk goes to hotel and gets van and goes back to work. So whose white car is he using? Mom's, brothers? Just an opinion.

I have read that there was often a white car parked in that drive and I think photos were on mom's fb.

Moving g the truck to the opposite side might obscure him from being seen.
I do not think he meant for his truck to be left there but he ran out of time to go back and get it.
So he had to make up the stories.

I gotta run but maybe we could work on that timeline with the vehicles. [emoji1]

I thought of that but with his controlling behavior Im sure Wes knew who she was talking about unless the cousin never says a word because shes scare of Wes so she doesnt disclose its him.

Sometimes I think maybe that's where WH got the whole idea that another person may be threatening her and used it to his advantage, when really the cousin was talking about him but was obviously too afraid to come forward. Or maybe she did to LE and we just don't know it. JMO

In WH's version of events, do we know how he intended to get back to work (or wherever) after dropping off the red truck (and the ignition key, only the ignition key!). Did someone follow him there?

He admitted his brother has a white car. Thats the onein the pictures I believe. We cant post rumors but maybe someone else could have one too.

Sometimes I think maybe that's where WH got the whole idea that another person may be threatening her and used it to his advantage, when really the cousin was talking about him but was obviously too afraid to come forward. Or maybe she did to LE and we just don't know it. JMO

Maybe this is where his OTHER PHONE came in handy.

In WH's version of events, do we know how he intended to get back to work (or wherever) after dropping off the red truck (and the ignition key, only the ignition key!). Did someone follow him there?

I think Zach said his work van was at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier I was told we couldn't talk about it as it was screenshot from a private FB and posted on taboo blog. Otherwise, sheesh, I have a lot of thoughts on that!!!

Trying to play catch up. I know we aren't allowed to discuss this topic, but If and when we are given permission to discuss the fishing trip, I saved the photo to my phone. The comments he made are too eerie to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem