VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt he registered H&H Mechanical with the VA St Corporate Commission. In fact, it may not even be a corporation. Someone said he had 2 employees, but if he paid them and didn't withhold taxes there is probably no tax return either. At most it is probably a Schedule C on WH & JH's return. If he did not do things properly that may be another reason why didn't want to use his home address - opted for the storage facility address. If he used his home address there is a chance the IRS could stumble across this business. No sales taxes either. I have nothing to back this up except a hunch and years as an auditor plus a CPA.

Without a listing in SCC and possibly not on the city's personal property tax rolls, Norfolk PD may not even know about this. Wouldn't hurt to call them.

The H&H is also listed with home address.

what has held my interest is why did WH want to adopt AJ? She was 13 and had a bio dad (dead?) and another loving step dad for 12+ years.
AJ used WH last name.............was there SS money?
Does he have control over AJ money? Was it a control issue?
I just do not understand why she took his name when he was only in her life for 5 years and had a felon back ground. Why would mother push it?
and it looks like the marriage was falling apart.........separation.
I have an odd feeling, could he have life insurance on AJ?

He never thought he was a POi until he was arrested. He thought he was a hero!

Well, that's a good point. We certainly would not have thought that Beverly Carter would be found at her murderer's former workplace either.....

Just getting on board today - woke up with the same gut feeling I had yesterday. I'll bet he has been pestering AJ (if you get my drift) since she was 13, and now that she's 18, she's a knockout and she wants him to stay away from her.

RSBM. This stood out to me from Zach's blog:
This man is absurdly bold. He made that clear from the beginning as he became 'best buds' with Anjelica ...

source

He may also need extra money for the drugs I think he's doing. He seemed to be tweaking in that interview, and maybe just starting to come down. They wore him out in those 15 hours, he sounded like a bumbling stumbling idiot. Good job, PD!

I dont know if he did drugs.....

but my ex did and he had a seperate phone hidden from me that he used to buy his drugs. When I kicked him out he went to a hotel so that he could continue to use drugs /hookers etc AND because he had no real friends he could couch surf

if WH had a temp bust up (one that he thought he could patch) you would think he would land at a friends house versus a sleazy hotel like my ex used to go to ......but if he had no real friends or they were friends of his wife then he could not ask to use a room until things patched over

my ex even when he used hated the bad hotels -- nothing nice about them -- Little Creek Rd is a blue collar area and the hotels/motels are not like a marriott

I seriously doubt he registered H&H Mechanical with the VA St Corporate Commission. In fact, it may not even be a corporation. Someone said he had 2 employees, but if he paid them and didn't withhold taxes there is probably no tax return either. At most it is probably a Schedule C on WH & JH's return. If he did not do things properly that may be another reason why didn't want to use his home address - opted for the storage facility address. If he used his home address there is a chance the IRS could stumble across this business. No sales taxes either. I have nothing to back this up except a hunch and years as an auditor plus a CPA.

Without a listing in SCC and possibly not on the city's personal property tax rolls, Norfolk PD may not even know about this. Wouldn't hurt to call them.

They know :)

Wouldn't he have had to register to have the corporate resolutions, etc to open a bank account? Ozinus said her checks were made out to H&H Mechanical?

I am going to relisten to that part where he says I lost it. It sounds like he might be saying something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone else please double check...I googled H&H Mechanical and the address comes back 1806 E Little Creek Rd....Thats a storage unit...Uncle Bobs Self Storage to be exact. Please Lord tell me Thats been looked at.

Humm maybe he works at this place. http://www.qualityplumbingandmechanical.com/ I'm just saying he might work at this place because the guy on here https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630 make a comment that "David he was at work. This is documented. He works for me. If I thought for a split second that things were suspicious I would be the first to speak out"

In the city of Norfolk, zoning must approve your business address. Certain businesses are not allowed to operate in residential zones. You will still be permitted to get a business license by renting a storage unit and using that address for the business. Landscaping and contractors are the type of business that Norfolk zoning pushes toward renting of a storage unit for licensing.

I dont know if he did drugs.....

but my ex did and he had a seperate phone hidden from me that he used to buy his drugs. When I kicked him out he went to a hotel so that he could continue to use drugs /hookers etc AND because he had no real friends he could couch surf

if WH had a temp bust up (one that he thought he could patch) you would think he would land at a friends house versus a sleazy hotel like my ex used to go to ......but if he had no real friends or they were friends of his wife then he could not ask to use a room until things patched over

my ex even when he used hated the bad hotels -- nothing nice about them -- Little Creek Rd is a blue collar area and the hotels/motels are not like a marriott

Good point. Why not stay with family?

Re: your comment in the last thread about the kid home from school who saw AJ that day and recognized her - what time was that again?

Don't want to say more about how she left in a hurry. I might mess something up with that. Also, I can't guarantee that the kid who saw her, REALLY saw her or if his times were right. The police know. From what I hear, he seemed sure it was her and told everyone he could.

I am going to relisten to that part where he says I lost it. It sounds like he might be saying something else.

Yes that was what I was trying to get at but couldnt remember it was a green SUV with a trailer...so was that used, or was the red truck? When his employees would come instead of him, did they use the vehicle he was seen in?

Zach said he didn't have that green SUV that's when he said he used a work van but I'm sure he used something to pull those mowers. Maybe the red truck. Not sure but I was just trying to get a picture in my head. Because he might still have that enclosed red trailer that he puts stuff in.

Good point. Why not stay with family?

I have a theory about that. I don't know where local family lives, but maybe this hotel is the place because he is close enough to keep an eye on the house and family members.

Wouldn't he have had to register to have the corporate resolutions, etc to open a bank account? Ozinus said her checks were made out to H&H Mechanical?

yeah he would not have been able to cash them -- and you need to have a Fed ID number and a state incorp to open a bank -- well that is needed for BofA cant think it would be different elsewhere

I don't think he went fishing in the literal sense.
Did you read the description of his fishing garb.

Thank you. The fishing thing appeared to me as a bad joke. I do not think he actually went fishing and since it was posted in a not so public place, we shouldn't be speculating about it anyway. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he used the red truck -- I asked the b/f if he knew of a white car and he said no. Employees/helpers if they were around would be in the same truck

Did his employees look young or old? Like young kids or middle-aged? Can I ask that? Would that be sleuthing others?

yeah he would not have been able to cash them -- and you need to have a Fed ID number and a state incorp to open a bank -- well that is needed for BofA cant think it would be different elsewhere

Was he always paid by checks? And were they always made out to H&H? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member