VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't he have had to register to have the corporate resolutions, etc to open a bank account? Ozinus said her checks were made out to H&H Mechanical?

I've seen it happen without them. Of course, the bank wants an ID# so he could have given them his SSN. Or JF's. VA doesn't use the SSN for the driver's license # any more and it has been a while since I've opened a bank account. I do know I've had people come to with a tax issue with the bank and it would have to do with how the bank opened and set up the account.

Wouldn't he have had to register to have the corporate resolutions, etc to open a bank account? Ozinus said her checks were made out to H&H Mechanical?

If he was operating as a sole proprietorship or partnership, I believe he would just need a city business license, and he would have to register the business name as a fictitious name with the clerk of the court. That is all a bank would need to open a business checking account.

yeah he would not have been able to cash them -- and you need to have a Fed ID number and a state incorp to open a bank -- well that is needed for BofA cant think it would be different elsewhere

Again, its been a while since I've opened a bank account, but a partnership (which is a entity for tax purposes) would not have incorporation papers.

Did his employees look young or old? Like young kids or middle-aged? Can I ask that? Would that be sleuthing others?

they were not kids -- the last time when he did half the job it was not him doing the work that day -- as he had sent photos from his worker to my b/f after I said it wasnt done -- so the worker went back and I was at work both times and completed the first part of job -- the second part has not been done yet paid for

Not saying that is where he works but it's possible or could be a possibility?

Not saying that is where he works but it's possible or could be a possibility?

No, that's where he was working. But apparently, he had his own side business...as a...I dunno...24/7 jack of all trades.

No, that's where he was working. But apparently, he had his own side business...as a...I dunno...24/7 jack of all trades.

Yeah but the guy that says was his boss says he was working with him that day. So he would have been using that white work van right? I understand that he might have had his own side business and could have used maybe a personal trailer. But couldn't we look into jobs/areas he might have been at that day for a better timeline.

They know :)

I hope so. It might be a good place to go with dogs. Or might be a good place to stash a 9mm handgun. One would think if a gun was there, though, he would have gotten it out of there by now.

so what is WH motivation to hurt Anjelica?

Usually, in these types of cases, there is no 'rational' motive. It was not premeditated for life insurance or something like that. Usually the perp has uncontrollable urges that need to be fulfilled and they do so impulsively, then need to cover it up. It may be lust OR it might be revenge and anger towards his wife over the separation. That kind of evil response happens a lot, surprisingly.

drugs, just 'maybe'.............why the carpet was pulled up in house while 'searching'???? and second cell phone?

JMOO but I do think AJ is a good girl and this WH was trying to be 'closer' than she ever wanted him to be.
Her mom separated from WH (when?) So he wanted AJ even more...........KWIM???

JMOO, I am very afraid this will not have a happy ending.

Yeah but the guy that says was his boss says he was working with him that day. So he would have been using that white work van right? I understand that he might have had his own side business and could have used maybe a personal trailer. But couldn't we look into jobs/areas he might have been at that day for a better timeline.

Absolutely. But we're not discussing the H & H Mechanical thing to clarify the timeline. We're just looking into WH's personally owned business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand