VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused on this as well. Maybe she didnt testify. We know he served time but I honestly have not done extensive research on that area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recently I read that he was released from prison just 2 months before he met and moved in with JH. [According to Zach]

That was in 2005, and he was arrested in 2000. So I am not sure what else he would have been doing time for, besides the bank robbery etc?

I don't know what was in 2000, but in 2005 he was indicted and the charges were dropped. The article says he was arrested in 2006 for the bank robbery. The article says he was sentenced to 54 months. Why would he have to be in for more that bank robbery? I don't know when he started and ended the sentence, but it looks like it started around 6/2006.

I don't know what was in 2000, but in 2005 he was indicted and the charges were dropped. The article says he was arrested in 2006 for the bank robbery. The article says he was sentenced to 54 months. Why would he have to be in for more that bank robbery? I don't know when he started and ended the sentence, but it looks like it started around 6/2006.

And he was out in 2010, and met JH. He was arrested at age 20 for running off with a 15 yr old. Arrested for 'restraint' or something like that. So it seems to be a pattern with him, imo.

I think that the charges in the kidnapping of his ex-wife were dropped because she refused to testify. Her father is quoted in a couple of the articles as saying there was a history of domestic violence. Just because someone beats the charges it does not mean it never happened, imo. Where there is smoke there's fire, imo.

Her or WH' s brother, maybe??
I come back to find I'm 20 pages behind and still no AJ. Do any of you find you hold your breath as you hit refresh, just hoping? Anyway, in case this hasn't been covered, bearded guy is a good friend of AJ's who has been at AJ's house from the beginning of this, one of the 4 that WH spoke of in the long interviews that the dedicated Luckyseven transcribed, and he has been seen/heard from in various SM and MS media. Whatever we else we might think, I am sure that trying to calm a housefull of worried and fearful young adults and children is no easy task for any adult.

I come back to find I'm 20 pages behind and still no AJ. Do any of you find you hold your breath as you hit refresh, just hoping? Anyway, in case this hasn't been covered, bearded guy is a good friend of AJ's who has been at AJ's house from the beginning of this, one of the 4 that WH spoke of in the long interviews that the dedicated Luckyseven transcribed, and he has been seen/heard from in various SM and MS media. Whatever we else we might think, I am sure that trying to calm a housefull of worried and fearful young adults and children is no easy task for any adult.

Yep. If I'm correct by who you mean by bearded young man, often in cargo shorts, he seemed like a decent, heartfelt fellow from my sense of him from day one, as it were.

Wasn't the county at one point called Princesz Anne before it was changed to Va Bch? Or am I just making things up in my head because I am so damn tired?

I'm going to take a road trip Saturday. If I'm not mistaken, once you get to te courthouse and you take that left, the name changes to North Landing for a few miles and changes back

First time posting here! I'm a local and have been following this case from the beginning. And yes virginia beach used to be known as princess anne county.

I just can't keep AJs case of my mind I even dreamed about it last night. Weird right?
I'm so confused with everything and I wish LE would speak. They aren't though and this (to me anyway) says they know whats going on and are looking for proof. Seems they don't need help from the public or they'd be asking for it.
Zach I've read your blog the whole thing. You are a gifted writer btw and I feel for you so very much. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster here so I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. I hope you are holding up.
These Hardy Boys who helped Wes need to be pushed a bit IMO. Yep they are young but they are certainly old enough to know the law and from what is out there on social media they aren't sorry OR afraid.
JH should be looked at too and I'm sorry if that offends it's just how I feel.
All JMO

I don't spend much time on Facebook as far as cases on here go. But I did decide to read through some comments after JH's porch comments on the news yesterday. As others have noted, they do not want comments, suggestions, or any questions. If you say anything that is not "praying" for the family or "posting" a flier, they do not want you on there. Kind of like WH. Asking for help out of one side of his mouth, but refusing it on the other. Both JH & WH seem like they have a need to control everything to do with this investigation. I am sorry but innocent people who truly want a crime solved do not need to try control the flow of information like they are. Plus, it is just an illusion of control. The authorities will eventually figure it out. They are just interfering with the inevitable and really want her just to turn up with no help, information, or cooperation on their part at all.

It really bothers me a lot that JH and WH put their names on the fliers for tips and not LE. After WH ruining evidence (or planting it) they still do it

When he mentioned those four in the interview my ears perked up. I would really like to know what all they were aware of, involved in etc...

I don't spend much time on Facebook as far as cases on here go. But I did decide to read through some comments after JH's porch comments on the news yesterday. As others have noted, they do not want comments, suggestions, or any questions. If you say anything that is not "praying" for the family or "posting" a flier, they do not want you on there. Kind of like WH. Asking for help out of one side of his mouth, but refusing it on the other. Both JH & WH seem like they have a need to control everything to do with this investigation. I am sorry but innocent people who truly want a crime solved do not need to try control the flow of information like they are. Plus, it is just an illusion of control. The authorities will eventually figure it out. They are just interfering with the inevitable and really want her just to turn up with no help, information, or cooperation on their part at all.
I think the only family members working in AJs best interest is Zach , her bio dad and step mom IMO

Recently I read that he was released from prison just 2 months before he met and moved in with JH. [According to Zach]

That was in 2005, and he was arrested in 2000. So I am not sure what else he would have been doing time for, besides the bank robbery etc?

Rape, kidnapping and a few other charges. He pled down to a lesser offense on the kidnapping. The victim did not press charges on the sexual assault. He robbed a bank while holding the victim hostage, to support himself and the victim, according to him.

When he mentioned those four in the interview my ears perked up. I would really like to know what all they were aware of, involved in etc...
I don't think they were involved. I think WH is getting them caught up in his mess

It really bothers me a lot that JH and WH put their names on the fliers for tips and not LE. After WH ruining evidence (or planting it) they still do it

Me too. It's as if they are saying "First we need to check if this is going to incriminate us" imo

Another thought and again I hope this doesn't come over badly. If WH isn't involved at all (yep I'm reaching) it might be an idea to consider a different side to AJ. Now I know she's a lovely person but we all have our flaws. Is she too trusting or does she take risks? Does she befriend people easily? Me at 18 in the bathroom of some club considered the girl who lent me lippy my bff. Would she go away to a festival or just take off for space? Would she trust the wrong people? How "streetwise" is she? Does she drink? I sure did at 18 and so what?
Just looking at things from a different angle but still am stuck on Wes knowing what happened.

Reminds me of the Heather Elvis case here on WS where reporter from news station showed up at the mother's house of one of the accused and the sister of the accused flipped him off and was taking pictures of the reporter and then they pressed charges against the news reporter for trespassing (which I think were dropped).

The exact same kind of nastiness (as in Heather's case) is being displayed in SM in this case as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member