VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I run my errands today I drive by and tag you with the name of that company.
Thank you it might be a good lead . that we've overlooked I can't see how it would hurt to at least have the info . They may of even seen something on the day

Boy, WH sure is exact on his times...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

"There is only a 22 minute window of when things had to have happened from her driving to our other daughter coming home from school," AJ's father Wesley said. "22 minutes. My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that." :thinking:

Sounds like a line from some low-budget film. Nonsensical, but likes to hear himself talk. And, if AJ was truly having issues with someone who wouldn't leave her alone, I'm sure AJ told her cousin and her friends who that individual was. As far as the truck being followed by the white car (perhaps it was WH's brother's vehicle, which he may have borrowed?), we already know that the day/date/time is not set in stone. Eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable. It could have happened on a different day entirely.

Sorry Bessie. Trying to figure out how to link the conversation as a whole. I'll be back.

Edited:

Here is a link to the conversation I had with the bringAJHome Twitter account. I am extended family and this is all public, as my Twitter is not protected.

https://storify.com/TheMamaJaay/conversation-with-wtkr3-bring-aj-home-and-themamaj

(Skipping ahead to respond to this.)

Why on earth would a mother whose daughter is missing care WHY a local news outlet was giving them air time? So what if it "boosts their ratings" ? You simply make it clear that you are not going to discuss Wes...that the focus has to be on AJ. And THEN if they persist, you simply tell them the interview is over. She had NO idea how that interview was going to go...she never gave them a chance.

I'm sorry...you do NOT refuse media coverage .

Just a quick question for the group: Was it ever discussed where the red truck key was after AJ left? Was it ever discovered? Was it in the house? Mailbox?

Very good question.

(Skipping ahead to respond to this.)

Why on earth would a mother whose daughter is missing care WHY a local news outlet was giving them air time? So what if it "boosts their ratings" ? You simply make it clear that you are not going to discuss Wes...that the focus has to be on AJ. And THEN if they persist, you simply tell them the interview is over. She had NO idea how that interview was going to go...she never gave them a chance.

I'm sorry...you do NOT refuse media coverage and you especially do not, LOWER an existing reward.
I don't understand lowering the reward at all. In every missing persons case I've seen the reward goes up not down .

We'll , if no one knows this car then it could be a friend that came with another friend. A friend of a friend maybe driving the friend .

I know lots of white cars connected to this case. White cars are VERY common. I can't put much stock in the witness who reported the white car, though, because he didn't come forward immediately, and eyewitness accounts are notoriously imprecise.

Just a quick question for the group: Was it ever discussed where the red truck key was after AJ left? Was it ever discovered? Was it in the house? Mailbox?

I think you're asking if the truck key was ever discovered after AJ went missing (like the credit card, clothes, etc), correct? If that's what you're asking, then the best answer I can give you is...not that WE are aware of. But bear in mind, we have NO idea what evidence LE might have found at the house or the hotel room. I do know that LE took the truck.

I know lots of white cars connected to this case. White cars are VERY common. I can't put much stock in the witness who reported the white car, though, because he didn't come forward immediately, and eyewitness accounts are notoriously imprecise.

Yeah, I was thinking of the white car the other day when I pulled up to a very busy intersection. Then it seemed like every 5th car passing in front of me was white, and nearly all of those were small cars. This is probably like the DC sniper case where a white box truck was the suspect vehicle... until you look around and noticed that there were white box trucks everywhere.

I don't understand lowering the reward at all. In every missing persons case I've seen the reward goes up not down .

Clearly I missed something. Where are we reading the reward has been lowered?

I think he pled down to lesser charges. But he was arrested on those charges, and it went to grand jury. Not sure if he was indicted on them or not.

Recently I read that he was released from prison just 2 months before he met and moved in with JH. [According to Zach]

That was in 2005, and he was arrested in 2000. So I am not sure what else he would have been doing time for, besides the bank robbery etc?

Rape, kidnapping and a few other charges. He pled down to a lesser offense on the kidnapping. The victim did not press charges on the sexual assault. He robbed a bank while holding the victim hostage, to support himself and the victim, according to him.

just to try and reduce the already rampant confusion in the case, here are the accurate dates for the various charges/convictions we know of:

So to summarize :

Williamsburg, Virginia 1996.
Stat. burglary.
http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do
Sentenced to 5 years, 4 years suspended, + 5 years probation.

Dare & Polk counties, North Carolina 1998.
Felonious restraint. 2nd degree burglary. 4 counts of forgery. Misdemeanor B&E. Probation revocation. (This felonious restraint concerns a 15 yr old girlfriend)
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1
Released from jail 2001 ( not sure exactly how much time he actually served)

Delaware county Ohio. 2005
Felonious restraint. Seriously violent assault charges (I'm not listing them or linking: victim privacy). Dismissed without prejudice. (These charges concern his estranged, now ex-wife)
Possibly because of a Federal indictment and arrest for bank robbery.
http://www.delawarecountyclerk.org/pa/pdfnew.asp?p=00064789309

Richmond VA, ?case transferred to Colombus Ohio?, 2005
Bank robbery
https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf
Sentenced to 54 months in 2006, released from jail 2010.

Zach, our verified insider, confirms that WH & JH moved in together within 2 months of the 2010 release.

Now, as I put this together, I notice that WH seems (imo) to have "got off lightly" on numerous occasions (charges nole'd, dismissed, etc). Could this be (one of) the reasons he appears so nonchalant about his past and his present charges and his apparent disdain for LE and their investigation into AJ's disappearance?

Does anyone know if any of WH family/associates have a similar white car? Could this situation developed due to WH owing money to someone, a business deal gone bad, someone from his past, or a plan he himself hatched? The white car could absolutely be true and real, there is just no way to know (right now) who was driving. I'd be curious to know if someone associated with WH owns a white car matching the description....

I distinctly recall that WH, himself, stated that his brother owns a white car. I can't distinctly recall whether I read it in an AJ thread here, or saw it in a link provided in this forum. But I did get that information HERE, and it was attributed to WH himself.

FYI The reward was not lowered. An older poster was shared on BringAJHome FB.

My opinion is on the same track as you. Someone knows something IMO. Any thoughts on the chances that WH's motives here are to protect someone other than himself?? Seems that these young men were in pretty tight w/ WH. Seem like young adults being friends with an older adult more so than a young woman's friends just hanging out at her house. Wonder if AJ's friends hung out at her house when she was away at school too. Is it possible her friends also considered themselves as friends with WH and not just "kids" from the neighborhood hanging at the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove