VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but she was pregnant with their baby, she had the baby a few months later, and eventually they married. And she begged the judge in her affidavit to keep in mind that she had gone willingly with him, that he had not hurt her, and it was her choice to be with him. In the '90s, the law was more lenient with these kinds of relationships, but nowadays not so much.

All the more reason to charge him, but that's just moo.

"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."

WH along with his friends and family need not to concern themselves with convincing us of his innocence. The only opinions that matter would be those of the Norfolk Police Department. Convince them.

I have a couple of questions, which I need to ask right now before I forget .. ;) Do we know that WH went to work in the morning? He mentions being reamed out about arriving back late after lunch, but was that perhaps his first appearance for the day? Did the boss ream him out for being unavailable all morning?

It's just shortly after lunch here, and frankly, I haven't even checked if all of our employees are back to work. However, if one hadn't called or shown up all day, then things would be stressful here, and I'd be p-o-ed enough to ream him out..

Drats .. I forget the other question ... :shame:

Maybe the boss he was referring to was the other "H" of H & H Mechanical.

What do you think of Norfolk PD saying she was last seen in the evening of March 2nd/early morning March 3rd?

I keep puzzling over that myself. They have said SO little in this case, but this is one of the few things they have come out with to the public.

They're saying they don't believe a word that comes out of that household. MOO

I am tired from thinking on this. Didn't sleep much last night. Screaming thoughts. Dreams about it when I do sleep, so I want to give it to you. Please tell me if there are any other options besides the man in jail right now.

THE DEBIT CARD - Whoever put the debit card there knows what happened. They cut it longways so there was no mistaking the name. Pieces were found in same spot the next day. They were planted. Right?? Any other possibilities? Remember, the best guess is that the credit card was cut because you can run over it, hit it with a hammer - whatever and it won't break longways (or anyway) in a hurry.

THE JACKET - Whoever has the jacket knows what happened. Right?? I am sure that jacket wasn't a last minute gift to someone on her way out of town. How many people can there be who had the jacket that was found in the young man's house? Either he had it, or somebody planted it.

THE CLOTHES - Whoever put Anjelica's clothes along the road to be found, knows what happened. Right?? There are a million places to throw away some clothes that she wasn't even wearing. Why put them in a place they could be found?

THE GAS STATION - Which gas station? Why no details?

PLEASE - somebody, if you can convince me that the man in jail didn't hurt her, and that she might still be alive, I would do good today. It would be a good day. Please, put your sleuthing brains to work. Toss out silly stuff like what Jennifer is doing with her free time or if the guy in jail looks like he is lying. He might be lying, but maybe it's for a different reason?? Are there any other possibilities? PLEASE.

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

LE has not named ws as a suspect. Also it's odd that others can be so silent.

So what do you believe has happened to AJ?

"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."

WH along with his friends and family need not to concern themselves with convincing us of his innocence. The only opinions that matter would be those of the Norfolk Police Department. Convince them.

Very true.

And you can HAVE my ears, if you want them. But you have to take my head and this banging migraine with them.

What I'm saying is to open up to other directions. Is not likely that wh was involved in the disappearance of AJ. That's my thought. I could be wrong, and I might be, but you guys are not exploring other avenues and that does suck.

We have but we hear horses instead of zebras and believe in Occam's Razor. You have to do incredible mind acrobatics to come up with other theories, and that's not logical.

Zach,

Have NPD confirmed :
that they found AJ's jacket and where?
that the clothes found in the Battlefield Blvd search are AJ's?
the gas station meeting?

Sometimes we go off chasing wild geese down rabbit holes, and forget that nearly all we have is speculation based on testimony from someone we mostly agree is lying!!

PLEASE - somebody, if you can convince me that the man in jail didn't hurt her, and that she might still be alive, I would do good today. It would be a good day. Please, put your sleuthing brains to work. Toss out silly stuff like what Jennifer is doing with her free time or if the guy in jail looks like he is lying. He might be lying, but maybe it's for a different reason?? Are there any other possibilities? PLEASE.

I'm still having a hard time making the leap from his existing record to committing murder. That seems like a huge step from what he usually does or has done. The only way I see it is if he was high, especially tweaking. That might fit why his "cover up" is so dumb, too.

Otherwise, if he is responsible for the kidnapping but she is still alive, he would have to stash her somewhere. Is she with someone who can care for her while he is in lock up?

Other option, he is covering for someone else. Who would he cover for rather than go all vigilante on? (this is not a leading question; this is an honest question)

Zach,

Have NPD confirmed :
that they found AJ's jacket and where?
that the clothes found in the Battlefield Blvd search are AJ's?
the gas station meeting?

Sometimes we go off chasing wild geese down rabbit holes, and forget that nearly all we have is speculation based on testimony from someone we mostly agree is lying!!

ok. It's true that he is the source of ALL of that, other than there were SOMEBODY'S clothes on Battlefield, which police confirmed, but I can't imagine a scenario where he makes all that stuff up, and isn't guilty of something..

Very true.

And you can HAVE my ears, if you want them. But you have to take my head and this banging migraine with them.

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Dehydration often contribute to mine. Much sympathy!

I am tired from thinking on this. Didn't sleep much last night. Screaming thoughts. Dreams about it when I do sleep, so I want to give it to you. Please tell me if there are any other options besides the man in jail right now.

THE DEBIT CARD - Whoever put the debit card there knows what happened. IMO, yes. They cut it longways so there was no mistaking the name. Pieces were found in same spot the next day. They were planted. Right?? IMO, yes. Any other possibilities?Yes, but none that seem logical to me. Remember, the best guess is that the credit card was cut because you can run over it, hit it with a hammer - whatever and it won't break longways (or anyway) in a hurry. I would agree. And scissors are a household item....not something you just carry around on your person. So this was probably not done on the fly in a car.

THE JACKET - Whoever has the jacket knows what happened. Right?? IF it was her Longwood jacket, then yes, imo. But I can't confirm that it was, so I'm not commiting. I am sure that jacket wasn't a last minute gift to someone on her way out of town. How many people can there be who had the jacket that was found in the young man's house? Either he had it, or somebody planted it. Again...IF this is her Longwood Jacket, then imo, yes...either he had it or someone broke into his house and planted it.

THE CLOTHES - Whoever put Anjelica's clothes along the road to be found, knows what happened. Right?? IF those are her clothes, then absolutely YES! There are a million places to throw away some clothes that she wasn't even wearing. Why put them in a place they could be found? Don't think a random abductor would do that. The clothes, like the credit card pieces, could easily have been disposed of where no one would ever have found them. Hell, they could have been burned. Whoever got rid of the credit card and clothes put them where they were in order to make AJ's appearance SEEM like something it wasn't, imo.

THE GAS STATION - Which gas station? Why no details? WH gave LE enough details for them to search the video from this gas station. I don't think LE told him they couldn't see him or AJ on that video just to rattle Wes. I think they caught him in a lie, dead to right.

My comments bolded.

(((((Zach))))))

I don't understand the screen shot of WH's cell phone from this morning showing the missing image. Why would anyone be using his phone or posting something that is clearly from his phone? Is that supposed to be inspirational?

How many more phones are there for this guy?

IMO there are misguided intents among the FB admin folks. Seems possible that multiple people are posting and no clear message to keep every post focused on finding AJ instead of bickering about rumors, flyers, other sources of info, etc.

There was lots of chatting on the FB page previously about multiple flyers being distributed and requesting flyers posted by another person be torn down, having the wrong reward amount on the flyers, etc. However, I notice there are two different images from 5 hours ago. One says $3000 reward, the other $2500.

So what do you believe has happened to AJ?

What would you do if someone broke in to your home, punched your dog, and planted evidence in your couch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove