VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we speculated that there couldn't have been that much time inbetween JH and WH's marriage and his release from prison but 2 months??? 2 months .. that's it?? I'm not victim bashing here but I think there is more than one guilty party in all this.

I believe in an earlier blog post Zach says that WH and JH had only known each other for one month before he moved in with her and the girls.

I didn't mean to infer they knew he was planting evidence, I just meant to tell them at all he broke in.

He could have worked them up over his suspensions and have them go to hang out with the person at his house and to try to see if they can spot anything.

Just trying to work through any angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't be a brain trust without sooper-secret knowledge. Shhh

Something is definitely going in Va Bch. On Thread 6, Post #691
Ozinus wrote:

Originally Posted by ozinus
No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........

On Post #696 she replied to Mountain_Kat's question of when this took place.

Monday evening.

Tuesday I heard a helicopter flying near the area around 8:30 until ???? I fell asleep a little after 11pm and it was still in the air at the time. It was searching the area between Damn Neck, Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, and Holland Rds. I watched Wavy 10 this morning and nothing was mentioned.

This evening I heard police sirens near Lynnhaven and I saw one cruiser speed down Rosemont towards Holland Rd. About 30-40 min later the helicopter was back. This time it was searching the area between Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, Rosemont and Dahlia Rds.

Sorry if my description is confusing. Just think of both search areas as square shaped.

The last police "event" listed was a police chase that ended in a wreck. The driver ran away and they were looking for him.

I'm not sure about the rest but I do listen to vbpd scanner often. Actually just about every night. VB is a big city. Lots of people. Lots of land. Things happen happen every night that do not make the news. The areas and roads mentioned are heavily trafficked so police usually don't need to wait long to find someone doing something.

Oh totally forgot to add, for those of you wondering why he shifts his jaw like that, I see this in men often who are trying as hard as possible to keep a straight face, ie not allow the grimace of pain or sadness show. I notice he does it mainly when he is talking about something that makes him incredibly uncomfortable (you can see him hug himself a little or re-cross his legs sometimes) or that he is fighting with himself to answer correctly (ie the brain starts lying but the heart knows what should be said, classic disassociation). He could also, absolutely, be into cocaine, but don't they normally give inmates pharma drugs for withdrawal?. He is too healthy looking otherwise to be into meth or anything else.

I have some relatives who are bi polar and can agree that they are more likely to hurt themselves through their actions. Like run off for weeks and finally call 5 or 6 states away when they ran out of money.

I completely understand how he can feel that way.

Zach, I recommend reading up on Cassie Kay Compton's case. She was somehow allowed to stay in the custody of a mother who allowed her older sister to be molested and was registered as a sex offender for it, and who is now a suspect in her disappearance. The lying to police, odd cast of characters and totaly flawed public campaign to find Cassie has a lot of weird similarities to this case.

There is a charge that can be brought forward, which is wrongful death (and also reckless endangerment). Those are last resorts though, I'm sure someone with a legal background can give you some more information.

Have any locals taken a drive down Station Rd? There is a large body of water right at the end...and it's a dead end rd with nothing around. Right down the road from where the clothing items were found and Bob's Fishing Hole.

If I were still local, I'd drive down there myself. :(

IMO, we're going to find her close to where the clothes were found. I think that was his plan all along...find the clothes, lead a search of the surrounding area, stumble on the body. But that plan got burned by his arrest.

Well, I hear you- but it appears to be on private property - when you look on google earth. kwim.

Finally got added! Longtime reader, 1st time posting! Glad be among such a savvy , dedicated group!

This case gave me a "something's just not right about this" feeling from the first news story. I've been following along w/ posts here on WS and right now I have 2 primary things to note my opinion on to start my journey here.

1:
Who has a loved one go MISSING and distributes flyers w/ multiple, personal phone numbers to call w/ tips?? This isn't a long gone cold kind of case. So why not direct EVERY TIP thru LE so nothing is missed or overlooked, strike while the iron is hot. LE has resources & training the general public doesn't have available. Instead 2 personal phone numbers plus LE just divides information, prevents fully vetting each lead, reduces chances of connecting the dots and most importantly it SCREAMS SUSPICION!! And who complains about people helping put there loved one's missing poster in more places??

2:
I just watched JH's tribute photo montage on the #BringAJHome FB page. What a beautiful display of a lively, fun young woman with a world of experiences ahead of her.
Of note are the images at the 3:52 & 4:43 frames of the video. I noticed AJ is wearing a knee brace on her left leg in the images at both times. Obviously the brace may be of interest in regard to the reports of various clothing articles found that prompted the search off S. Battlefield in Chesapeake last week (3/19-3/21). Do we have a source for the description previously mentioned of the clothing articles reportedly found by the road?

Sorry if any of this was noted in the last thread. You can miss a lot in a short time around here! :)

[video=youtu;uEaYJ-YSbio]http://youtu.be/uEaYJ-YSbio[/video]
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

:wagon: Pisces!

And...Great catch on finding pics in the montage of AJ wearing a knee brace! :thumb:

:seeya:

I wish we could too. We're not hearing from anyone. I can only come to some conclusions that people DO feel intimated by the situation or people close to AJ and are not coming forward. They feel so loyal to the family that they are afraid to go against them, or are afraid that what they say could risk the integrity of the case.

Obviously, 4 people knew about Wes's B&E and also 2 of AJ's friends were with him when he found the clothing in Chesapeake. They are very loyal to that family.
Maybe all the adults in town thought JH was crazy for bringing WH in to her home, quit letting their kids go over there, and no one in the area really knows them now. My kids have friends I am very happy to have over but for various reasons, they are not allowed to spend time in their friends house. JMO

Well, I hear you- but it appears to be on private property - when you look on google earth. kwim.

The water is...but you can follow the road for a ways. We used to drive down there to...ummm...relieve ourselves in private when we were kids. :angel:

Wait...if you were on Battlefield and wanted to get to Ballahack there is a road there. It was 168 before the 4 lane opened up on the NC side. There used to be a 7-11 on that road, but I'm pretty sure it's all but abandoned by now. That road...the one the 7-11 was on..I think that road might literally lead to nowhere at this point???? Some one tell me you know what I'm talking about???

Old Battlefield Blvd - Dead ends now. And yes the 7-11 is now closed - has been for about a year

Old Battlefield Blvd - Dead ends now. And yes the 7-11 is now closed - has been for about a year

Didn't know it had closed... Guess the little bit of local traffic couldn't support it without the OBX traffic passing in front of it.

Shame, use to get beer there when hanging out at a buddies house.

There is an image of other flyers that does have the Norfolk PD on the FB page too BUT...this image was posted just 2 hours ago! And it STILL has WH's phone number on it! Surely the police have his phone(s) and NOT the family. Why not update the flyer w/ just the Norfolk PD #? Why not at least remove WH's number since it seems he's not going to be answering. I understand there are many of the flyer w/ both JH and WH's numbers out floating around and that's fine, but why not update the flyer for a NEW post?!

IMO it's more logical to want someone (who may not be aware of the chaos involving WH) to have good, legit contact numbers for any tips? Why do the these flyers seem to insistently imply a need to be the "filter" for tips rather than LE? IMO that interpretation could be perceived as an attempt to fulfill the need/want/desire to protect someone...someone other than AJ.

Again, more questions than answers. IMO the family needs someone to step up and really communicate a clear message to help find this girl and bring her home! IMO it seems best to work w/ LE at this point, not in competition with them for information.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/photos/a.798478273573736.1073741829.793056607449236/805374389550791/?type=1&theater

I don't understand the screen shot of WH's cell phone from this morning showing the missing image. Why would anyone be using his phone or posting something that is clearly from his phone? Is that supposed to be inspirational?

My thoughts on reading the affidavit were that he should have been charged with statutory rape as well. She was barely 15 and he turned 20 shortly thereafter.
Statutory rape of a person who is 13, 14, or 15 includes vaginal, oral, or anal intercourse between a minor who is 13, 14, or 15 and a defendant who is at least four years older than the victim.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/north-carolina-statutory-rape-laws.htm
SBM

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

LE has not named ws as a suspect. Also it's odd that others can be so silent.

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

LE has not named ws as a suspect. Also it's odd that others can be so silent.

Yeah...we suck. :goodpost:

This confirms it's definitely her. She's the one right in front of the camera who's hand is front and center of most of that video. At 0:15, you can see the blue BringAJHome bracelet on her right hand.

Regardless, I think it's really irresponsible to draw any conclusions, particularly negative conclusions, about her because she was filmed doing her job at that game.

Exactly - it looks like this is what she does and enjoys

http://www.maxpreps.com/photo/photographers.aspx?photographerid=96e98b3c-1532-460d-ac24-ac0321d58582

i would imagine with all that is going on that sometimes you just need to be doing something normal as opposed to the reality of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist