VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if they searched that far down?

Not from my knowledge - and I don't understand why but they searched from the old Mrs. Lizzie lot down to St Brides. But from what I was told it started Thurs they searched Hanbury area and worked up to Mrs. Lizzies by Sat.

Wait....... WHAT?

There is an affidavit stating the underage girl in NC and he had a baby in May 1999. It doesn't state they got married. Not sure where that info came from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait....... WHAT?

He helped her runaway. The family pressed charges. She said she went willingly. Was forbidden from seeing him by the courts...they snuck and saw each other anyway. She got pregnant...courts dropped the RO, they got married. And then, in 2005 (?), when they were estranged, he kidnapped her a second time. I think this was when the bank robbery occurred.

At least....that's how I recall the events. Others can correct me if I'm mistaken.

I realize you didn't direct this question to me, so forgive me for jumping in, but what would YOU do?

God bless you for trying. But I can smell bs through my iphone. I would love...LOVE...love it if someone presented a legitimate arguement as to what happened to AJ that does not include Wh. That's not sarcasm, I am dead serious. I emplore you to try to construct an arguement that is not filled with "maybes."

However, pardon me for not holding my breath. He lied about when he last saw her. He Lied about how the jacket was found. He Randomly found clothes on a road he is familiar with. He was not upfront about not living at home. He tried to hide a second phone from police. Admitted to B&E and possessing ammo and firearms as a felon.

And those are just some of the things you'll need to avoid in your story. Maybe he is the most noble yet unluckiest man alive. But that's just another "maybe."

IMO.

YES!!! WHAT??? Where did this info come from, i'm lost.

I don't know if the link is allows but I have it opened right now

It was posted already last night

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

LE has not named ws as a suspect. Also it's odd that others can be so silent.

You'll have to forgive me for not believing anything at face value when we were clearly mislead. We have no idea who had her phone and who texted back.

I am getting a Hailey Dunn vibe here, as well as the recent case involving a step-dad and missing step daughter and I really, really want to be wrong.

P.S. If my daughter sent me a two word text with a thumbs up, I would know something was up.

Something is definitely going in Va Bch. On Thread 6, Post #691
Ozinus wrote:

Originally Posted by ozinus
No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........

On Post #696 she replied to Mountain_Kat's question of when this took place.

Monday evening.

Tuesday I heard a helicopter flying near the area around 8:30 until ???? I fell asleep a little after 11pm and it was still in the air at the time. It was searching the area between Damn Neck, Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, and Holland Rds. I watched Wavy 10 this morning and nothing was mentioned.

This evening I heard police sirens near Lynnhaven and I saw one cruiser speed down Rosemont towards Holland Rd. About 30-40 min later the helicopter was back. This time it was searching the area between Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, Rosemont and Dahlia Rds.

Sorry if my description is confusing. Just think of both search areas as square shaped.

He claims to have left work at 10:53 am, and I think that would have been easily confirmed.

He said he left work at 11:53 a.m. in interview. WH: I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station

I haven't spent a ton of time researching WH's criminal background so someone please clear this up for me...

Did the teenage girl WH ran off with as a 19 yr old end up marrying WH and becoming the same first wife he kidnapped a few years later?

Or, are these two separate people?

Two different people. Both names are out there

THE DEBIT CARD - Whoever put the debit card there knows what happened. They cut it longways so there was no mistaking the name. Pieces were found in same spot the next day. They were planted. Right?? Any other possibilities? Remember, the best guess is that the credit card was cut because you can run over it, hit it with a hammer - whatever and it won't break longways (or anyway) in a hurry.
The reason to cut it that way is that you can cut off the name but keep the swipe tag and / or strip in place. Then you can use the bottom of another similar card and feel free to use it somewhere else. I am not even sure that the secondary pieces weren't there when the first half was found, just harder to see as they were run over and the light might have been bad.
THE JACKET - Whoever has the jacket knows what happened. Right?? I am sure that jacket wasn't a last minute gift to someone on her way out of town. How many people can there be who had the jacket that was found in the young man's house? Either he had it, or somebody planted it.

THE CLOTHES - Whoever put Anjelica's clothes along the road to be found, knows what happened. Right?? There are a million places to throw away some clothes that she wasn't even wearing. Why put them in a place they could be found?
If they were planted, and it seems likely they were, it doesn't mean that that was what she was wearing. WH could have made up that he saw the jacket for any number of reasons.

THE GAS STATION - Which gas station? Why no details?
You have to believe that the cops know the details on this by now. If it was a sure fire Wes wasn't there we likely would have heard that. Probably just no cameras.

PLEASE - somebody, if you can convince me that the man in jail didn't hurt her, and that she might still be alive, I would do good today. It would be a good day. Please, put your sleuthing brains to work. Toss out silly stuff like what Jennifer is doing with her free time or if the guy in jail looks like he is lying. He might be lying, but maybe it's for a different reason?? Are there any other possibilities? PLEASE.
There are plenty of reasons to believe that. Wes (IF he was directly involved) would have wanted AJ to "run away" with him. Based on past history this could have involved kidnapping until she went along with it. Entirely possible that someone else would be involved. He said that he was willing to shoot the suspect, and curiously mentioned that that would be the "end" of his life. He may have told someone that he would commit suicide after he did the deed. It is very possible that the plan was to frame this kid, kill him, then go off into hiding pretending to commit suicide. Then he would be clear to restart under a new identity.

We are dealing with a man that has documented issues, but none of which rose to the level of killing someone. And he has always gotten caught.

Further he might be enough of a pathological liar and selfish enough that all of his "cover up" is to prevent him from getting caught for something completely unrelated.

AJ could very well have taken cash from him, gotten on a bus or train, and be somewhere else where perhaps she was hurt (after the 5:30 am text) and can't call back for some reason.

Hopefully some of that helped. You have put a ton of energy into this and need to keep yourself well enough for yourself, your kids, and AJ. I am very hopeful that AJ is one of those kids who is just stressed out and needed to get away for awhile. She is extremely smart from everything I have read and maybe we can't find her simply because she doesn't want to be found yet.

ok. It's true that he is the source of ALL of that, other than there were SOMEBODY'S clothes on Battlefield, which police confirmed, but I can't imagine a scenario where he makes all that stuff up, and isn't guilty of something..

I'd love Vail's input on this! I am not a medical professional so am wary of speculating on this. However, given the manic depressive (bi-polar) diagnosis in the court documents that were linked to yesterday, I'm wondering whether a manic episode could contribute to some of the odd behaviour/interview inconsistencies displayed by WH.

You'll have to forgive me for not believing anything at face value when we were clearly mislead. We have no idea who had her phone and who texted back.

I am getting a Hailey Dunn vibe here, as well as the recent case involving a step-dad and missing step daughter and I really, really want to be wrong.

P.S. If my daughter sent me a two word text with a thumbs up, I would know something was up.

And where are the supposed friends she was with? Why haven't any spoken up saying, "yup she was with me"?

There is an affidavit stating the underage girl in NC and he had a baby in May 1999. It doesn't state they got married. Not sure where that info came from

Right, I just read that myself and it does not say they married, as far as I can tell.

Two different people. Both names are out there

Okay...guess I've been totally confused about that. I honestly thought it was the same person. But the name on the minor was redacted, so maybe I made a huge assumption. Thanks!

Okay...guess I've been totally confused about that. I honestly thought it was the same person. But the name on the minor was redacted, so maybe I made a huge assumption. Thanks!

If you look again it was not redacted everywhere

Other Theories

Sex Trafficking
I would personally rather consider an accidental death the night of Mar 2 or some creepy high school stalker taking her than sex trafficking. This is the absolute worst fate and would include drugs, unimaginable torture or abuse, rape and next to no chance of being found. No thanks. Let the FBI go there, don't think about it here IMO.

Abduction
I think we can all agree she was probably abducted by someone. Eyes appear to be on C and WH the most, and those are solid possibilities in my mind. I think the theories about AJ possibly going somewhere with friends for real and something bad happening could be very possible too, but then I would expect LE to be examining her friends much more closely and something would have come out by now about the get together and who might have been there. The full content of her phone logs on those days are crucial for us to understand this better I think.

For the card, it was really cold that night...cold plastic breaks easier. If anyone has a card to experiment on, maybe try leaving it in the freezer overnight and then snap it in half

Voluntary
I still can't convince myself of this, but maybe she really is totally sick of everyone, hated her home life and everyone in it, and took off. If this is the case, there is no doubt in my mind her boyfriend or BFF knows where she is. This is still the most impossible of the options simply due to what it takes to disappear yourself and the lack of motive.

He helped her runaway. The family pressed charges. She said she went willingly. Was forbidden from seeing him by the courts...they snuck and saw each other anyway. She got pregnant...courts dropped the RO, they got married. And then, in 2005 (?), when they were estranged, he kidnapped her a second time. I think this was when the bank robbery occurred.

At least....that's how I recall the events. Others can correct me if I'm mistaken.

But the document I'm reading actually lists her last name and it's NOT the same last name as the maiden name of the first wife mentioned in msm articles when she was missing. Very top of page 6 https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove