VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but that was the day b4 they started searching in Chesapeake....

You have some good points there. Do you think the fishing photo of him dressed in black is when he went to break in to the house

The fishing photo was way after the break in, but I think he might have carried extra "bait" during the fishing expedition. Or used some special "sinking lures" while fishing.

According to WH's own statements, he knew what jacket she was wearing, Zach. He told us that he saw her at the gas station that day wearing her blue Longwood jacket. I don't know why on earth he would (or did!) lie about that, but that's what he said. So IF he found her jacket at this kids house, he would have been looking for that very same blue Longwood jacket, the one with her name on it. Not some random jacket....see what I'm saying?

So did LE confirm that the jacket found at Texting Dude's house was HER Longwood jacket? It actually had her name on it? If so, I missed that bit.

I think the picture that we're not supposed to be discussing is a set up just like everything else...the credit card pieces, the jacket in the sofa cushions, the clothes, etc. He posted it for a reason...trust me.

So did LE confirm that the jacket found at Texting Dude's house was HER Longwood jacket? It actually had her name on it? If so, I missed that bit.

Not that I'm aware of, no. I'm saying that WES would have been looking for that particular jacket, because he himself said that's what she was wearing at the gas station during the 30+ minute silent stare meeting. So if he just found a random jacket...say a plain Norview jacket or something....why the hell would he have thought that was evidence of this kids guilt?

ETA: I do think it was the Longwood jacket with her name on it, though. And I think Wes planted it. But I'm just a poster on the internet...not LE. MOOOOOOOO

The fishing photo was March 18 so I don't believe that's when he broke in the house

According to the charges it was March 6 when he did the B&E and on the 8th when they mentioned that date I think that is the date they searched his hotel and got the ammunition charge. I could be wrong though.

According to the charges it was March 6 when he did the B&E and on the 8th when they mentioned that date I think that is the date they searched his hotel and got the ammunition charge. I could be wrong though.

I assume the 6th he broke in... When he was an "hour away out of town" according to his interview. The 8th is when he told the 4 teenage boys so they could call in the tip.

I think they searched his hotel during his interrogation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God bless you for trying. But I can smell bs through my iphone. I would love...LOVE...love it if someone presented a legitimate arguement as to what happened to AJ that does not include Wh. That's not sarcasm, I am dead serious. I emplore you to try to construct an arguement that is not filled with "maybes."

However, pardon me for not holding my breath. He lied about when he last saw her. He Lied about how the jacket was found. He Randomly found clothes on a road he is familiar with. He was not upfront about not living at home. He tried to hide a second phone from police. Admitted to B&E and possessing ammo and firearms as a felon.

And those are just some of the things you'll need to avoid in your story. Maybe he is the most noble yet unluckiest man alive. But that's just another "maybe."

IMO.

I admit that is damming and suspicious , but we have no knowledge of all these invisible "friends" that have not come forward and are being very quiet.

Maybe wh is just a very stupid man who likes to advertise it

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
ok. It's true that he is the source of ALL of that, other than there were SOMEBODY'S clothes on Battlefield, which police confirmed, but I can't imagine a scenario where he makes all that stuff up, and isn't guilty of something..

The question being "How can Wes make up all this stuff and be innocent?"

If WH is borderline, he can't help the lying. It is a defense mechanism, and also something people with this problem learn as a very easy means of manipulating others. Not necessarily to be malicious, but because it is all they know. The world is very black and white to them, and if they feel like they are being victimized, the drama show is on full blast. In his jailhouse interview with WAVY, he can't stop talking. When he is asked a question he doesn't want to answer directly, he deflects. He is seeing the evens of those days in his mind like a movie, and his part in them as someone separate from himself. He is really uncomfortable, threatened, scared and drowning in guilt, as I said previously. Unfortunately, I do believe he has lied about key events to make himself look better, and I do believe AJ met him at the hotel, not a gas station. Who can provide him an alibi for that evening? I can't say I think he murdered her though. I really liked the theory upthread about him wanting her to take off with him - if he was feeling like his marriage is over, and no one understands him but her, etc, kidnapping is very possible. I can also see him having an abduction staged so he can rescue her. However, I also believe he is a very unstable individual and is capable of flipping out and doing something he would immediately regret, cover up and try to make right through ridiculous acts of planting evidence and storytelling.

I'd love Vail's input on this! I am not a medical professional so am wary of speculating on this. However, given the manic depressive (bi-polar) diagnosis in the court documents that were linked to yesterday, I'm wondering whether a manic episode could contribute to some of the odd behaviour/interview inconsistencies displayed by WH.

I don't personally see him as manic, he has been pretty consistent so far, but I also don't know him. If he really was bi-polar, he would have a very hard time functioning without drugs of some kind and his family would be able to confirm the pattern. There are several other things that could be going on with him that contribute to his odd behaviour, certainly.

While I am on the topic of mindsets, if there is anyone who still thinks he is a narcissist, consider the fact that he mowed peoples lawns. A narcissist would never, ever stoop to doing yard work. They are totally above that. If WH was a narcissist or psychopath, he would have manipulated JH into supporting him while he did the bare minimum. What I see is a hard working guy with a lot of baggage and questionable friends.

Another possible scenario...someone who has a grudge against WH and is setting him up.

In order for this to work, the person(s) would have to have a very good knowledge of WH and his reactions to know that he would go off investigating without first calling police, for the implications to work.

Wouldn't it be so funny if AJ and her mom faked her running away/missing in order to frame WH for something that he did or was involved in. As an ultimate payback. They need to get him in jail for a long time for their protection and know that he would have the possibility of getting off with lesser charges maybe parole. What would be a charge that could really stick to keep him in jail for a long time? Another kidnapping with maybe attempted murder. They know his personality. They know he is going to make some really irresponsible choices, lie whatever. What if it's them framing him! Just a story, lol. But what if.

anything more on this? just logged in and saw this in the thread - have not read all the new thread yet. Another user contacted me and was going to listen to the scanners of that night. for such police presence and nothing reported -- ODD

all around the same area

I haven't heard anything. There was nothing about it on Wavy this morning. Very frustrating to say the least.

I assume the 6th he broke in... When he was an "hour away out of town" according to his interview. The 8th is when he told the 4 teenage boys so they could call in the tip.

I think they searched his hotel during his interrogation.

RBBM
Ah yes, that's right. He said that was "when he was in custody, well not in custody, but in the police station"

I wonder if the hotel WH stayed in has surveillance cameras?

I was wrong he was out of town on the 5th according to his interview. He broke in on day they found the smaller pieces of the card

I think the picture that we're not supposed to be discussing is a set up just like everything else...the credit card pieces, the jacket in the sofa cushions, the clothes, etc. He posted it for a reason...trust me.

To make him look more guilty than he already does....???? :gaah:

Zach said:
;There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

Probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member