VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the 6th he broke in... When he was an "hour away out of town" according to his interview. The 8th is when he told the 4 teenage boys so they could call in the tip.

I think they searched his hotel during his interrogation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait....the 6th was also the day he said DH took the pic of the kid with the credit card pieces, right? The day he flew right home after DH called him and told him they found more pieces of the card?!

Whoah!!!

I visited the *little blue birdy* and it said "tweet, tweet, OMG, tweet, facepalm, tweet, headdesk"!

Ok, at this point I don't know what to think, and I'm probably not allowed to say it anyway.

Wouldn't it be so funny if AJ and her mom faked her running away/missing in order to frame WH for something that he did or was involved in. As an ultimate payback. They need to get him in jail for a long time for their protection and know that he would have the possibility of getting off with lesser charges maybe parole. What would be a charge that could really stick to keep him in jail for a long time? Another kidnapping with maybe attempted murder. They know his personality. They know he is going to make some really irresponsible choices, lie whatever. What if it's them framing him! Just a story, lol. But what if.

The thought has crossed my mind, but it would be a very risky move. How to stage the reveal without themselves ending up with lengthy jail time?

Wouldn't it be so funny if AJ and her mom faked her running away/missing in order to frame WH for something that he did or was involved in. As an ultimate payback. They need to get him in jail for a long time for their protection and know that he would have the possibility of getting off with lesser charges maybe parole. What would be a charge that could really stick to keep him in jail for a long time? Another kidnapping with maybe attempted murder. They know his personality. They know he is going to make some really irresponsible choices, lie whatever. What if it's them framing him! Just a story, lol. But what if.

Just like the voluntary missing theory, you'd have to consider what could be so horrible that they think staging a kidnapping to frame WH would somehow be more effective than simply getting a restraining order, moving, or turning him over to police and requesting protection. He went to stay at a hotel voluntarily on his own or at JH request. there is nothing to imply he would be a threat if JH wanted to divorce him.
WH does have some past gang involvement though, according to one of the many things we dug up on him when we shouldn't have (sorry I cannot remember where I saw that and didn't link it in my notes, so take it as a "possible"), so there could be a connection there. A retaliatory kidnapping would have been more effective on WH actual daughter though, but I'm sure they knew a minor would mean amber alert.

Wait....the 6th was also the day he said DH took the pic of the kid with the credit card pieces, right? The day he flew right home after DH called him and told him they found more pieces of the card?!

Whoah!!!

I puzzled about that, but then figured the B&E happened after he immediately came home, or however he put it.

A retaliatory kidnapping would have been more effective on WH actual daughter though, but I'm sure they knew a minor would mean amber alert.

RSBM.

But AJ is the glue, remember?

I puzzled about that, but then figured the B&E happened after he immediately came home, or however he put it.

I was wrong, perfect half was found the 5th, broken pieces were the 6th. So sometime on the day the found the 2nd half he broke in.

I still assume the 8th is when he led the teenagers or at least the day they called the tip in

I don't understand the screen shot of WH's cell phone from this morning showing the missing image. Why would anyone be using his phone or posting something that is clearly from his phone? Is that supposed to be inspirational?

Hi, this is my first post on WS. I hope I am replying correctly.
For some reason, I have been so consumed by reading about AJ's disappearance since seeing a 'share' posting from a friends FB feed. I lived in the Hampton Roads for many years (went to ODU, stayed, left, came back...now in CA) and clicked on the link to see if this was someone that my husband or I might have known. It is not, but I have not been able to look away. From the first thing I read, something set off a 'hinky' feeling in me immediately. (I'm so long winded, sorry.)
Anyway, I saw this same post on FB this morning. The screen shot with WH's name at the bottom. That is so strange to me. No? Like, very purposeful? I haven't seen much further discussion, and I don't want to derail from the focus of finding AJ. But I have to believe that anything done so publicly has to have a purpose.

Zach wrote- There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

Zach, I encourage you to *go with your gut/intuition*! If you are stating this, you feel it's a possibility. Go with it. Brainstorm it. Ask people questions. Take it to end of line where you either eliminate the idea/feeling completely or decide you really feel it's relevant.

(Could be possible)

I'm getting dizzy with all the circles we keep spinning around in. :scared:

Hi, this is my first post on WS. I hope I am replying correctly.
For some reason, I have been so consumed by reading about AJ's disappearance since seeing a 'share' posting from a friends FB feed. I lived in the Hampton Roads for many years (went to ODU, stayed, left, came back...now in CA) and clicked on the link to see if this was someone that my husband or I might have known. It is not, but I have not been able to look away. From the first thing I read, something set off a 'hinky' feeling in me immediately. (I'm so long winded, sorry.)
Anyway, I saw this same post on FB this morning. The screen shot with WH's name at the bottom. That is so strange to me. No? Like, very purposeful? I haven't seen much further discussion, and I don't want to derail from the focus of finding AJ. But I have to believe that anything done so publically has to have a purpose.

:welcome:

I totally agree with you.

I assume the 6th he broke in... When he was an "hour away out of town" according to his interview. The 8th is when he told the 4 teenage boys so they could call in the tip.

I think they searched his hotel during his interrogation.

No the 6th was Friday. That was the day the additional pieces of her card were found. It was the 5th he was working out of town and came home because that's the day they found the first part of the debit card. I'm actually not even sure what the charges were on the 8th unless LE searched the hotel room without him knowing there was a search going on there. I guess they would just have to issue the warrant to the hotel maybe?

Just like the voluntary missing theory, you'd have to consider what could be so horrible that they think staging a kidnapping to frame WH would somehow be more effective than simply getting a restraining order, moving, or turning him over to police and requesting protection. He went to stay at a hotel voluntarily on his own or at JH request. there is nothing to imply he would be a threat if JH wanted to divorce him.
WH does have some past gang involvement though, according to one of the many things we dug up on him when we shouldn't have (sorry I cannot remember where I saw that and didn't link it in my notes, so take it as a "possible"), so there could be a connection there. A retaliatory kidnapping would have been more effective on WH actual daughter though, but I'm sure they knew a minor would mean amber alert.

Well I can think of why he would be a threat to JH and her girls. He kidnapped his last wife when she tried to leave him. That's one big threat I can think of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi