VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can think of why he would be a threat to JH and her girls. He kidnapped his last wife when she tried to leave him. That's one big threat I can think of. :)

I honestly think there is information on that one we don't have... I can't see prosecutors not going after him for those charges with his prior convictions just to nail him on the bank robbery. They would have tried to nail him with everything they could imo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the hotel WH stayed in has surveillance cameras?

Oh, now I remember my other question. Is the hotel the type that has access to the rooms through a lobby, or do the patrons access their rooms from street level doors on the outside. Do their park their vehicles right outside their hotel room door?

I was wrong, perfect half was found the 5th, broken pieces were the 6th. So sometime on the day the found the 2nd half he broke in.

I still assume the 8th is when he led the teenagers or at least the day they called the tip in

That would explain why Thursday stuck in his head. He was adamant that the card was first found on Thursday, and we puzzled about the inconsistency in the timeline on that. He was focused on Thursday because he did the B&E that day.

Nevermind: I need to learn how to use a calendar. Sorry.

So according to the documents posted online from the media Wes might have had other reasons to be familiar with that VA/NC border area. Just wondering in my mind if he ever sees the child he had with the girl he "ran away" with.

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/ Added link to article with documents.

I have an idea that she is aware of Aj and that she is missing, so it's possible he has contact with them.

Hopefully this is OK to post...pic of the hotel:

MD-international-inn-norfolk.jpgamerican-best-value-inn-ELCRd.jpg

I am sorry. I just don't understand this family!!!!!! Visit the little blue birdie.
:gaah::gaah::gaah:

Oh, now I remember my other question. Is the hotel the type that has access to the rooms through a lobby, or do the patrons access their rooms from street level doors on the outside. Do their park their vehicles right outside their hotel room door?

:floorlaugh:

(Sorry, guys. I think I need a long thread break.)

I'm getting dizzy with all the circles we keep spinning around in. :scared:

I agree. No conclusions have been made, and nothing in this case makes a lick of sense, but I'm sure it's something simple.

I think everyone needs to move on from wh criminal past and move on to some other suspects, and try to figure out where AJ is at.

I just had a thought. WHAT IF, Wes actually did find the jacket - but it wasn't Anjelica's Longwood jacket. When I spoke to the kid's mom, she said the only jacket was his girlfriends jacket. Maybe Wes went a bit too crazy - broke into the house assuming this kid did something, found this jacket and ASSUMED it was Anjelica's and then told police?? That leaves the clothes and debit card and gas station. The clothes and debit card could be somebody else - somebody that is taunting people no doubt, but somebody besides Wes. The gas station is still a little bit off, especially from what I know of Wes, but it's murky so room for doubt. So if the sighting is accurate at 1p and 2p, then there is a chance it is somebody else. There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

So help us out. Can you think of who might have a white car or does someone close to her have a white car? How many people do you think she knows that have white cars. You don't have to name names but it could maybe point us in a direction for timelines.

Ok, at this point I don't know what to think, and I'm probably not allowed to say it anyway.

This makes me so frustrated! Somewhere way back in this 7 page thread someone posted some tips for things to do to find the missing, and included advice about flyers and using the local media to get the word out. A seasoned WS'er shared it. I wish that advice was being followed.

Totally OT, but I really hate those things. Horrible for the environment. :(

Thanks was not enough, they're absolutely horrible for wildlife as well. I know why people do them but they're really not thinking it through.

The hotel is a 5 story building with balconies for each room I believe u have to enter a door to be able to get to the floors.

I am sorry. I just don't understand this family!!!!!! Visit the little blue birdie.
:gaah::gaah::gaah:

Someone else had a comic about this posted on their FB page which was a share from someone else

I honestly think there is information on that one we don't have... I can't see prosecutors not going after him for those charges with his prior convictions just to nail him on the bank robbery. They would have tried to nail him with everything they could imo!

I'm not sure why he was indicted but the charges were later dropped. If she refused to testify maybe?

I'm not sure why he was indicted but the charges were later dropped. If she refused to testify maybe?

Without a source, I can only speculate. I would assume a lack of evidence, someone recanted their statement, or was untruthful to begin with.

I myself just can't put much weight on that incident with the lack of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member