VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bearded guy on the porch steps can't be a friend of AJ's, can he? He looks a lot older. I mean I know we've got a lot of hormones in our beef and what not nowadays, but that was an older guy, right??

Friend of AJ's. FACT

The balloons are biodegradable. Its a show of support. This neighborhood can use some positive reinforcement. Its about AJ and keeping her top of mind.

Not condemning anyone, Smurf... I completely understand the thought behind the balloon release. And I'm glad they got the biodegradable ones. I've just been snarky all day because of a migraine and hours of listening to scanner chatter. :)

Right now I'm REALLY hoping that LE was able to interview Zach's daughters alone.

Friend of AJ's. FACT

I'm really confused by this. You would think after the events of the last couple of weeks that they would want to keep some distance? I know I would highly encourage my adult child to do just that.

Is there a way we can share it on FaceBook?
Yep . save the flier and post it publically . you can also post it on walls etc
64c6f3187bcb09b2dc2c82cac5f90f06.jpg

I'm really starting to think that JH knows something and is not sharing with LE the same way WH is...jmo. Too much fishiness.

The bearded guy on the porch steps can't be a friend of AJ's, can he? He looks a lot older. I mean I know we've got a lot of hormones in our beef and what not nowadays, but that was an older guy, right??

No he just graduated. My child went to the same school as him

“Every source helps,” Hadsell says. “Every picture helps and every channel helps and I would apologize to my daughter for the thinking that I had because that was more selfish and personal than it needed to be.”
quote from jh freaking out video...

what was more selfish and personal? im lost. sorry been a long day...sigh..

You would be shocked at my just turned 18 year old son's beard. And he's been sporting it for a couple years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela