VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there is a new sidebar at top-right. Not very helpful on the threadview on a laptop, hopefully it is just temporary tweaking.

On my iPad i just zoomed in to fill my screen with just the thread. Not as easy on a computer i would think.

Also just want to say, my daughter did softball with lcn in 2013 and we did a travel game to the little field very close to wear the clothes were found. WH would know the area if he went to games down there for her. ever since they said where they found the clothes my stomach has a had knot from knowing this...

I'm safe! Sitting in my car at wawa. What you heard wasn't related. I watched LE pull directly out of the elementary school and stop. I didn't see anyone in the field yet.

It's crazy busy here. Tons of cars have been pulling in and out. It's not usually this busy. For once I hope this is all for a Gang Run !

Stay in your car. Better yet, go home. What's a Gang Run ??

DH is WH's nephew. I don't recall who first called him his brother--I thought it was WH.

Curiously, there was another situation with a brother-who's-not-a-brother back at the beginning of this case, wasn't there? A friend of AJ's who called her his sister on SM, leading a lot of people to think they were actually related?

Yes, that is what was weird, bd WH is referring to his brother in regard to the white car issue. so if not DH, who??

I went in to wawa after the mad rush. One of the clerks spoke with an officer. The officer would not confirm, but something BIG is going down and the 20+ cars are a part of the search party.

I hear the helicopter over by Princess Anne Rd. Heading there now.

Poster has been updated to remove WH'S name and number and NPD's number substituted. JH's name and number still on there first.

https://m.facebook.com/bringajhome/...1169/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=E

Post below says they need volunteers for poster distribution effort.

Really? sarcasm... now they want help with fliers? yet they threw the media off the premises yesterday? Good grief..... I have distributed more fliers than JH and I'm way down here in SC. Grrr... Taking myself to band camp. Nite!

Do we know for certain that WH had been staying/sleeping in this hotel for the supposed month that he and JH had been separated? Do we know for certain that they had actually been separated for a month? I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly the fact that they had been separated didn't come out until the info that he had a hotel room did. Many times drug dealers will use hotel rooms strictly to sell drugs. It doesn't mean that they stay or live there.

ETA: I guess my question is...did ANYONE know that they were separated before the news about the hotel room came about? It just sounds like a good excuse to explain having a hotel room.

Please, some locals, could you take a look at the comment on this page about what somebody's sister saw. I've noticed a lot of misdirection and well intended tips clogging things up, so your judgement would help.

https://www.facebook.com/wavytv10/posts/10152719515037036
about 40 minutes ago

I have seen that name before- dont know where. But I had a friend at work tell me today a FF from Moyock said they were all over that rd that day and were successful in some areas. So- maybe they should go back.

Is the area where all the action currently happening in the same vicinity as the area that the person commented about under the WAVY FB post?

yes actually the road is right across the street from the lot the search party congregated in last saturday
I thought so, when I read the comment, but I wanted to clarify with those who know the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand