VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house is a good bit away from aj home. Not sure if it would be related, I believe I read a article that the ladies were elderly. My thing I guess for a mom (at least me being a mom thinking this way) why would you even go there yet? That is unless she factually knows something that hasn't been disclosed to the public. Jmo

Its hard to say, unless their being told something by LE that the news media isn't being told or just not reporting.

I don't want to sound morbid, but without a body the investigation may be at a stand still. Also, the fact that their not asking for public help leads me to believe that they have a strong hunch as to where they would go if the investigation needed to move any further.

I certainly think this is a valid case for CPS to get involved. I pray for those other 3 girls daily. Like I said yesterday, if the 2 older girls were mine, I would have my *advertiser censored* down at the court house demanding an emergency protective order ASAP! Who know what those kids have been exposed to in the past...look at what they are being exposed to right now. Who is protecting these kids?!

This is true, but maybe to JH all of this is normal. I'm sure she was scared or if not she should be. But I'm not sure how willingly she would be to let the kids even for the duration of this go stay with someone else. I also am trying to figure out if those boys in her home now are there to support JH or if they are still supporting WH. It's weird because all they seem to be doing is supporting and backing up each other still. I don't get it. If I was one of those boys and I was afraid I still wouldn't be protecting him on SM. It's like a childish game over there or something. And if I was that kids parents even though they might be 18 I would be fighting tooth and nail to keep that kid out of that house.

Ohhhh what if wh was supplying the drugs to say her friends and that's one reason why they would lie for him and stay loyal as they say

These are my thoughts, too. And where would he get them? Who does he hang out with the most? His "bro"? I'm thinking that's why JH wanted him to move out, too - just a gut feeling there. I think WH likes 13-18 year old girls, and always has. He is a disgusting .

What if he decided to keep her. Take her to a spot he knows she won't be found. In the spirit of Ted Bundy, goes back for "visits". He knows he is about to go down for what transpired on March 6, he decides to go fishing.

Didn't someone mention that he said in one of his interviews "time is running out"? I thought I read that mentioned on here.

Didn't someone mention that he said in one of his interviews "time is running out"? I thought I read that mentioned on here.

He did mention something about time running out. It was in the jailhouse interview - near the bottom. Ill go find it.

In an earlier post, I said I must have been dreaming that AJ's fingerprints were found at WH's motel room.....now I'm thinking it was said that AJ's phone pinged from there? I'm not that much of a space cadet, but when it's the last thing on your mind at night, sometimes you wake up with crazy new thoughts. LE needs to find that gun and find AJ - I think that will tell the story. I wouldn't be surprised if DH is on LE's radar, too.

Ok I'm stumped. Why would her mom send her a text at 4:30 in the morning? And why have the police not issued a press release or held a press conference?

I agree that something could have happened with a family member or friend.

We know she has a boyfriend, and we don't know anything about the relationship.

We have covered almost all senarios of how wh could of caused her to disappear.

According to police wh has done drugs, blowen air horns, threaten witnesses, broke in to a home, and punched a dog.

I think the witnesses he threatened could have been ones he suspected of abducting aj . I don't think it was him telling them to keep their mouths shut about his dealings or that he may have been part of a crime.

I'm just afraid that maybe he's just nuts and might be spinning everyone in the wrong direction.

One thing that puzzles me is: and I don't know if this just came from wh, but why had the truck been moved to the other side of the driveway?

Did aj move the truck so she could bring things out to the white car for an over night stay somewhere? (I have to believe the car story because it came from the kid, and police have have admitted that there are whiteness .

Was AJ followed home by a stranger who may have been stalking her? Did this stranger abducte her from her home in broad day light? Did the stranger move the truck so he could pull his white car closer to the house so he could take AJ and maybe the bag with cloths? Is this why the kid reported something to the police before aj was reported missing? (That I'm unsure of correct me if I'm wrong) But did he also see something were not being told about.

Why did the police not suspect follow play? And why are they not talking now? Could it be they have nothing to go on? But why are they not asking the public for help to find this white car?

Have they checked the video from ATM machines in the area to see if anyone has used AJs bank card?

OK, I'll play, I thought AJ sent the 4:30 text to her mother not vice versa.

Anytime I have seen LE not issue a press conference it has been because they already know who did it, they just like to have their ducks in a row and prefer to have the body. The police doesn't need the public's help so there is no need for the conference. This also tells me it is someone close to AJ and not some random stranger who would be a threat to the rest of the public, if that was the case there would be a presser.

Agree, family or friend, someone close to AJ. Anytime I have seen a stranger abduction in brood daylight it's been a crime of opportunity, pushed in a van, grabbed off a bike trail etc. Any cases I hear of someone breaking into a home and murdering someone, the stranger just leaves the body there, they don't bother to remove it if they have nothing tying them to the victim. All jmo from what I've seen in the past.

From AJ's Twitter feed, it seemed as though AJ's boyfriend's feelings may have been cooling off a bit, she seemed disappointed or sad at the lack of time they were spending together at times. I find it's the more intense/passionate boyfriends that snap and harm their partner, like Wesley with his ex wife.

According to police, he had ammunition and told them they'd never find the gun, he broke into a home, punched a dog, told 4 kids to lie to police and threatened them that they better not tell, told police he was using drugs, had evidence of drugs in his room...etc etc etc... This wasn't just air horns silly, and he didn't suspect the 4 kids of harming AJ.

Maybe the truck was moved to the other side of the driveway so someone could back their work van up nice and close?

I don't think AJ would take sports bras and training shorts with a knee brace to go party or hang out with friends.

See above re. stranger abductions. I also don't think it's either of the 2 witnesses, if they did it, why say they saw her at all?

The police always have to say they don't suspect foul play in a missing adult case unless there is an obvious crime scene. A good percentage of missing persons cases I have followed started out that way. Pretty standard.

I am sure they checked all kinds of video, more than we know right now.

As a bonus I'll add in creepy text guy. I don't suspect him after seeing the help me with the cute emoji, it reminds me of when I worked at a pub, guys would get crushes on us girls the odd time and it would be awkward a bit, so we'd look at each other with pleading eyes and beg each other to swap tables or sections. Those guys were harmless, the real scary guys weren't handled between just us girls, those guys had to deal with the 6'4 250 lb bouncer. If AJ was scared I doubt she would just have laughed about it to her cousin. She seems to have a ton of close large male friends she could have gone to.

I like to look at every possibility, the problem here though is, WH has made it doubly hard. I find that not only do I have to come up with another theory/suspect that makes sense, but I also need a theory to explain WH's behavior if it's not guilt.

[modsnip] I don't think that human traffickers or crazy strangers stole her away. Like most pretty young women that age who are harmed, I think she was harmed by someone she knows, and who knows her family's routine. I'm gonna go with the recently estranged drug addict step Daddy that likes to control and overpower women, harm animals and threaten people. The one who smirked when he talked about the police's theory of AJ "blossoming". Nope, no creativity here, just your typical run of the mill sex offender who hurts the ones he has access to.

He did mention something about time running out. It was in the jailhouse interview - near the bottom. Ill go find it.

ok.. I can't find luckysevens transcript from the jailhouse interview. We need it linked on page 1 unless I missed it....

Yeah, but that's probably a question she's not really prepared to ask yet. Not sure I would be either. :(

I can see not wanting to think the worst of your significant other. I can't even fathom having to wonder if my daughter was dead, and if he killed her. It's horrible. But as more and more info comes out, you'd have to finally ask yourself if it's not possible that he did something. Especially since he has interfered with the investigation and contaminated evidence (the shorts, for one thing) I am less convinced this is a case of Cindy Anthony-esque denial and more a case of self preservation for other reasons. Just for the record, I've been horribly, embarrassingly wrong before, and most likely am again.

In an earlier post, I said I must have been dreaming that AJ's fingerprints were found at WH's motel room.....now I'm thinking it was said that AJ's phone pinged from there? I'm not that much of a space cadet, but when it's the last thing on your mind at night, sometimes you wake up with crazy new thoughts. LE needs to find that gun and find AJ - I think that will tell the story. I wouldn't be surprised if DH is on LE's radar, too.

DH has been on mine. Especially with who is and what he had been trained to do.

It was in the full jailhouse interview of WH by WAVY. WH stated that NPD told him AJ's phone pinged in his room. Can't find the link right now.

Its hard to say, unless their being told something by LE that the news media isn't being told or just not reporting.

I don't want to sound morbid, but without a body the investigation may be at a stand still. Also, the fact that their not asking for public help leads me to believe that they have a strong hunch as to where they would go if the investigation needed to move any further.

http:// http://wavy.com/2015/03/27/suspicious-deaths-investigated-in-virginia-beach/

I'm corrected they weren't elderly ladies��.

I just drove back from a race and decided to go down Ballahack Rd and look at Cavalier Wildlife Mgt Area. Gravel/dirt road going down into it and wouldn't be a problem a Ford F-150 pu truck. I also drove past the spot where the search was last week. I hadn't paid much attention to it before, but one could drive back in there and hide a body very easily. I can see why LE was all over that area. The 2 miles down Battlefield was probably to see if they could find more items, but if I was going to hide a body it would be down that short road from where LE set up their operations - especially early in the morning. But once you made that turn and got down the road I don't think anyone would pay attention to you. Just before Battlefield hits the Chesapeake Expressway.

I also wondering about that area up Gallbush where someone said they saw buzzards, but I didn't come back that way.

I can see not wanting to think the worst of your significant other. I can't even fathom having to wonder if my daughter was dead, and if he killed her. It's horrible. But as more and more info comes out, you'd have to finally ask yourself if it's not possible that he did something. Especially since he has interfered with the investigation and contaminated evidence (the shorts, for one thing) I am less convinced this is a case of Cindy Anthony-esque denial and more a case of self preservation for other reasons. Just for the record, I've been horribly, embarrassingly wrong before, and most likely am again.

If you thought your significant other wasn't capable of doing something like this, wouldn't you be shouting it to the world??

Okies, I know the call-in interview that you are referring to. I just listened to the podcast again.

First, let me say that I haven't included anything stated by WH in my conclusions. I've taken his statements in, mulled them over, but all or most unconfirmed, as far as I'm concerned-to the public anyway. I like verifiable facts :) (Facts were absolutely important in my prior position noted in my sig below)

But, for the sake of this post I'll say that I figured that most of what WH stated in that podcast were details ascertained *after the fact* meaning once JH and WH did experience or begin to experience alarm bells regarding AJ's whereabouts?, safety?, questioning whether the text messages were actually written by AJ? etc. Once crisis mode set in and they began questioning and information gathering in an attempt to piece details and events together.

Zach confirmed his daughter received a "with friends" text message from AJ. Whether that was actually written by AJ is still not confirmed.

But, again, referring back to the Wavy video on March 4th (I believe it was the very first of media coverage) JH states that she felt the text messages were "off" but:

“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn’t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.

“I’m not going to say it wasn’t her, but I’m not going to say I’m 100 percent sure it was her, because she texts a certain way, she talks to me a certain way [and] some of the things that were said were not her, they were off,” the mother said.

So, with all of the above in mind, I feel it was reasonable that they originally did not know what to do exactly.

Also, I keep in mind that AJ is 18 - considered an adult in Virginia - and at the time had been living away from home at college although home on spring break. I feel it reasonable that JH or even WH didn't initially go full fledged hinky meter on Monday late afternoon/evening or even Tuesday up until the point that they felt it very necessary to contact NPD for the missing person report. And, I say this because (based on sig below prior experience) I feel that alarm bells possibly were sounding off like GONGS when there was NO further contact whatsoever from or with AJ's phone throughout that day. Also, she did not return home and it appears from what we've heard that no one else (friends, other family) had contact with AJ at all on Tuesday. And, then on Tuesday eve it was decided that action was needed. Call the police.

Now, I wasn't in either of their heads at the time. So, what I write here and any conclusions that I express are solely mine. I can't speak for them and wouldn't ever try to. I just accessed what I saw or heard from *the video and article and podcast noted above* and write here that this post is what I think. MOO

And, I always refer back to the first media report video. (below) What JH actually stated and how she appeared.

Response longer than I had expected. :) Hope it makes sense.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

In my opinion, those gongs would have sounded a lot sooner had there not been texts, allegedly from AJ, on Monday, 03/02/2015, at 2:30 pm, to her sibling, saying that she was with friends; and in the wee hours of the morning of Tuesday, 03/03/2015, at 4:30 am, to her mother (JH), saying that she was not ready to come home yet. The missing person report would have been made earlier and the search would have begun ASAP. These texts, in my opinion, were made by someone other than AJ, solely to buy time.

If you thought your significant other wasn't capable of doing something like this, wouldn't you be shouting it to the world??

Of course! I would be using the media to my advantage to advocate for my daughter, or husband. I think in this case it's one or the other, not both.

I think this combined with a lot of statements that have made about AJ in the past tense format early in this search, and combined with lack of press release tells me that they may not believe she is alive at this point.

This would explain why she chased away the news crew, and why all the past tense comments made by WH. He did mention that homicide detectives were brought on early in the investigation.

I did see a story on wavy news about to women that were found murdered in their home in VA Beech, but I have no idea how close that is to AJs home or if it would be something to look in to

I used Google Maps using the address found on a news report. They are 20 miles apart.

This is the first time I've laughed reading this thread. Picturing you tailing LE. [emoji23]
Way to go Nermal.
And I agree, they read that you were Onto them so they brought the chopper down. Ha! [emoji23]

Truly, Thanks for your field work! You rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we need to send her a gas card to aid her in her extra-curricular activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove