VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian. But, I do know my daughter’s hair. It was almost down, 3/4ths of the way of her back, and that wasn’t my daughter. My daughter normally wore her hair pulled up, whatever. That day in particular she had it pulled up --

If that girl entered the 7-11, you KNOW they have more video of her from within the store! There is no way a 7-11 doesn't have in-store surveillance. LE knows good and well if that was AJ or not. I think they were just trying to see what Wes would say about it. I do not believe it was AJ. If it was I think they would know where she went when she left the 7-11. The camera that caught her going in had to capture images of this girl going out. This had to be a camera afixed to the outside of a building, not like a temporary camera from like a "Cheaters" van. YKWIM?

On WAVY news Joe Fisher said that the 4 counts of obstructing justice steam from 4 potential witnesses who knew about the home break in and told police that they were threatened by Mr. Hadsell. He is pleading not guilty to those charges. Link will follow when posted by WAVY.

Oh, I don't believe that for a second. Wesley Hadsell....threatening someone? Puhleez. It's just so out of character.

Thank you so much for this. Im local, but for those not from the area this illustrates wonderfully how close WH was to the home. I think this revelation is critical to the timeline. In his podcast interview, WH describes a slue of activities that happened Monday morning. I would really like to know what time he reported to work that day. Makes all the sense in the world he was really yelled at by his boss for being late. A lie that involves another person is a tricky one to stay on top of. I'm wondering if he was yelled at not because he took a long lunch, but because he did not show up at all until after 1pm.

BBM
Agree!

Bessie or Cold Pizza...have these rules been updated? I'm wondering because WH's arrest records were published in msm, so they should be fair game now, correct? It's okay to post them? Can we get a clarification on this, please? Thanks.
I've made a change to the post at the beginning of the thread. This is how it reads now:

ADMIN NOTE: Bringing over this question from the previous thread.

NOW can we talk about the criminal past? IT'S IN MSM!!!! *(Leave it to the Daily Mail LOL)*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html
You can discuss the fact that WH was arrested, and the charges/convictions, because that is in MSM.

If you post arrest or court records, you MUST redact victims' names and include a link.

Bottom line, keep the focus on AJ, and what is happening now.

WH has not been named a POI in AJ's disappearance. So tread very carefully when making allegations.

Any speculation MUST be backed up by the MSM reported facts in this case. That means including LINKS in your posts.

FB and reader comments on news sites are considered "rumor". Don't bring the rumors here.

As always, NO link, NO post. In other words, if you can't link it to MSM, don't talk about it.

Thanks.

If that girl entered the 7-11, you KNOW they have more video of her from within the store! There is no way a 7-11 doesn't have in-store surveillance. LE knows good and well if that was AJ or not. I think they were just trying to see what Wes would say about it. I do not believe it was AJ. If it was I think they would know where she went when she left the 7-11. The camera that caught her going in had to capture images of this girl going out. This had to be a camera afixed to the outside of a building, not like a temporary camera from like a "Cheaters" van. YKWIM?

BBM - Every 7-11 I walk into has a tv surveillance right at the front by the register.

Humm why would she be walking. Maybe it just appeared to them that she was walking. Why wouldn't she be driving. I can see if she stopped there before/after meeting with him. Unless whoever was driving that white car later went with AJ later to his hotel.

Maybe WH was in the bar that's across the street from the 7 11

More in that interview with WH from WAVY... judge denied bond after hearing from prosecution. One reason was stated on news that his bond was denied was said...some people say they fear for their safety if he were to be released. Hadsell declined interview with Joe Fisher after bond was denied. Interview will be done with JH tonight at 5pm with WAVY.

Is that the name of it?

That's the only thing across Halprin Dr. that could be construed as a bar. Unless they've added another "bar" to that Shopping Center. But...the Azalea Inn isn't really a bar, per say. They do serve alcohol, but it's really more of an italian rest./ neighborhood pizza joint.

Yep!
Maybe he had a room there too.

I think that's just a bar not a hotel/bar. That is in a strip mall. Now The Banque is a whole story in its own. LOL That is a club...country bar. I wonder if she ever went there. Military haven!

Anyway, to try to be succinct in what I had wrote before but lost, I feel like JH's recent reaction to the media has a lot to do with threats from WH. His references to "our past" and "our mistakes" even though his past is the only one that has been brought up really reinforces that for me. It is a subtle threat towards her (he obviously knows things about her, and he was reminding her he knows those things lest she decide to start talking to the media or anybody while he is locked away and not in control). That would also explain the scant amount of information coming from her or the rest of the family.

I believe before he was arrested he had quite a bit of control over her, and that control is continuing. She was at least emotionally abused by him while they were together. She fears for her safety and/or that of her other children. There is also a possibility that there are other accomplices (or people who are just very loyal to WH) who are able to continue to control her and her family even though he is locked up.

I think she knows more than she is telling. I do not think she is involved at all, but I do believe she is withholding information. WH, like he did to the four kids, has managed to suck her into his web. He does that because I think he does not like going down alone. Fortunately it did not work with the 4 kids; hopefully it won't work with her, either, if that is what is happening. If and when he is held responsible for the disappearance of AJ, he is going to try to take JH down with him. He will succeed to an extent if it is discovered that she was in fact withholding important information. I do not think he is done hurting her, and he will continue to do so for as long and as much as he can.

of course, this is all just my opinion. Most or all of it could be very wrong.

Hey, thank you! Great post, sorry you had to re-post'n'all and sincerely hope you keep pitching in. I'm still catching up with this rich thread, with even more locals and WEers touched by this closely, contributing great tidbits of information, which is just amazing and brave of you all to help find AJ.

If AH took AJ somewhere, when he would have had the time to do that, where he had a chance to go, who saw him or may know, or have seen him move around during those times would be the most important information to seek and have. AH has made that near impossible I imagine since this happened, but he's not coming out of jail, from the way I see things.

That's the only thing across Halprin Dr. that could be construed as a bar. Unless they've added another "bar" to that Shopping Center. But...the Azalea Inn isn't really a bar, per say. They do serve alcohol, but it's really more of an italian rest./ neighborhood pizza joint.

Is it an INN like a motel?
It says The Azalea Inn and the time out sports bar.

I think that's just a bar not a hotel/bar. That is in a strip mall. Now The Banque is a whole story in its own. LOL That is a club...country bar. I wonder if she ever went there. Military haven!

Didn't someone just go to boot camp?
Was there a party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members