DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link to all of Zach's posts, for reference:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?136908-Zach

This part of the jail interview really bugs me:

WH: *laughs* [unintelligible] Yeah but they, uh, apparently found 72 bullets in my hotel room and I have video on my phone of my daughter - we used to go shooting all the time. No not all the time but on multiple occasions. I was trying to show her how to use a gun. You know, because I'm a felon I shouldn't have bullets but uh...

can't believe it's nearly been a month that AJ has been missing, guys. i've started having dreams about it. this is the first thing i check in the morning, hoping to see new leads. i can't imagine what this is like for all who really knew her.

Here is a link to all of Zach's posts, for reference:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?136908-Zach

This part of the jail interview really bugs me:

WH: *laughs* [unintelligible] Yeah but they, uh, apparently found 72 bullets in my hotel room and I have video on my phone of my daughter - we used to go shooting all the time. No not all the time but on multiple occasions. I was trying to show her how to use a gun. You know, because I'm a felon I shouldn't have bullets but uh...

it bothers me too, especially if you watch the video and really listen to him say it. his over clarification and stumbling on his words (which we know he often does) makes it all the more disturbing to me.

And amazingly enough, Brother/nephew was right there to snap a photo, to keep track of the evidence, according to Wes. How convenient.

Well, BINGO! IMO, WH planted the piece(s) of debit card, made sure a picture was taken of the kid who found it, then WH breaks into the house of the same kid to plant the jacket; all of this in an attempt to probably frame that kid for AJ's disappearance. This is all JMO (at the moment anyways)

By chance, I wonder if WH had a personal vendetta with this kid for some reason; for example, could this kid be the same one that WH mentions in one of his interviews something along the line of *talked to him back in 2011* (verbatim)

it bothers me too, especially if you watch the video and really listen to him say it. his over clarification and stumbling on his words (which we know he often does) makes it all the more disturbing to me.

Well, thanks for THAT image. My mind never even went there. :(

ALOT of bizarre picture taking going on. "Fishing", "Credit card", "Taking AJ shooting". ::shudders::

"... we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly."

This sentence just struck me all of a sudden.

This statement isn't unreasonable to me especially knowing that JH had received text messages from AJ's phone. And, also refer to this:

WAVY article from Wednesday, March 4th:

“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home."

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

can't believe it's nearly been a month that AJ has been missing, guys. i've started having dreams about it. this is the first thing i check in the morning, hoping to see new leads. i can't imagine what this is like for all who really knew her.

I seriously cant get his girl out of my mind. I catch myself "figuring" what might have happened while I'm cooking, driving, showering etc... My 14 year old has her on his prayer list...... as do I ... but Dang... AJ must be really special...

Another possible theory/thought is...maybe some argument, disagreement, family uproar/situation took place before AJ went missing and maybe her debit card was cut up and thrown out the window in a fit of rage by someone as punishment to her?

Maybe AJ meet Wes somewhere during lunchtime. Maybe at the hotel. They get into an argument and with his added drug use he becomes irrational, agitated, angry. AJ speeds off "driving with purpose" "not herself" he follows in white car he borrowed while AJ is using truck. He follows her into the house losses temper, knocks her out, even kills her. Quickly he grabs her bag (stuff) loads her in the car and leaves. Going out the opposite entrance on Millard as to not pass AJ's sister on the street. 22 minutes. MOO.

Still trying to catch up, but am I the only one that believes that AJ never came back to the house in the afternoon?
Why couldn't it have been Wes returning the truck with the white car being driven by ****** to pick him up and get him out of there?

I'm not even sure any of the afternoon crap happened at all. This case has gotten me so turned around. I'm not sure what to believe anymore. :scared:

All I know is: Wes, is EXACTLY where he belongs :jail:

Ok. Let's identify the "Fabulous 4". By nickname only of course.... because I am here every day and still confused. GO!

And just how it is totally out of context to what they were just talking about. The last thing WH was thinking about was how the police were adamant he was going to lead the search and stumble over a body, before JF tries to change the subject to if he has talked to family or friends. WH steers it right back to the bullets and then brings this up...I just wonder if it is possible they were out shooting and and she was accidentally shot. That would be an oh **** moment for sure...he is a felon, how can he explain the gun, and now a dead body...he is not the type to call the police, so I can see him calling someone and getting help with a coverup. I can also see him going back to the scene at night in camo to move or bury the body.

Well, thanks for THAT image. My mind never even went there. :(

ALOT of bizarre picture taking going on. "Fishing", "Credit card", "Taking AJ shooting". ::shudders::

I'm sorry. :notgood:

I really do believe that WH (and/or anyone else responsible) will pay for this.

And just how it is totally out of context to what they were just talking about. The last thing WH was thinking about was how the police were adamant he was going to lead the search and stumble over a body, before JF tries to change the subject to if he has talked to family or friends. WH steers it right back to the bullets and then brings this up...I just wonder if it is possible they were out shooting and and she was accidentally shot. That would be an oh **** moment for sure...he is a felon, how can he explain the gun, and now a dead body...he is not the type to call the police, so I can see him calling someone and getting help with a coverup. I can also see him going back to the scene at night in camo to move or bury the body.

I can see this, but it was a work day for WH...

Still trying to catch up, but am I the only one that believes that AJ never came back to the house in the afternoon?
Why couldn't it have been Wes returning the truck with the white car being driven by ****** to pick him up and get him out of there?

I'm not even sure any of the afternoon crap happened at all. This case has gotten me so turned around. I'm not sure what to believe anymore. :scared:

All I know is: Wes, is EXACTLY where he belongs :jail:

I'm not sure it did either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members