VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there mention somewhere along the line (I can't remember by who) something about the possibility that AJ *left in a hurry*. Could someone please refresh my memory on this one, I'd sure appreciate it.

Between pretty dog person, smokey the neighbor, wavy on the porch, 4 witnesses, brother versus nephew, person (still unclear where this one plays in) - that said AJ left to go blow off steam (or something to the sort), I have myself spinning in circles here. TIA

Me too. Smoky, Wavy, Pretty Dog, and who is the 4th? Boot Camp Guy is Pretty Dog Guy? Right? HELP. Im here everyday but I need clarification.

I knew it! And this is what JH is afraid of, maybe?

Just jumping off your post, Happyshoes :), BUT, do you mean JH afraid of WH, or JH afraid of the 4 people? Because if it's the latter, I don't think that's the case because.......................................

Yeah we keep mentioning bag but so far they haven't stated a bag was found just clothes but that could be possible. Maybe someone just grabbed her clothes she had laid out in her bedroom. Or maybe she had them on. Remember it was cold that day. It had snowed the week before. I couldn't imagine her running around in shorts unless she was in the house, sleeping in them or someone grabbed them from her room because they were laying out there because she had just changed into normal clothes.

It was posted that one of the chores AJ did that morning when she was last seen was folding clothes. They could have been stacked in a clothes basket and were grabbed out of it by someone "just stopping by the house."

So then, according to Wes, Smokey and Wavy are the same person.

That's the way I've read it all along but, a local who says they know Wavy Loved Kid says he and Smokey Porch Neighbor are not the same person (they posted about 300 threads ago saying he [Wavy Loved Kid] was outside doing yardwork, IIRC). So, I have no idea.

I would help if we all use more semantic identifiers, specifically for new people. Witness 1, witness 2 and C, who's house WH broke into.

According to WH, AJ saw Witness 1. Pay attention to the first thing he says there. Either they were both in the truck, or this is something AJ mentioned to him.

Witness 2 saw her drive by with purpose and a white car follow. He is not sure of the time or day.

AJ's friend C does not live on the same street and is not one of these witnesses. All of the above has been verified by locals and by Zach they are all separate people.

Me too. Smoky, Wavy, Pretty Dog, and who is the 4th? Boot Camp Guy is Pretty Dog Guy? Right? HELP. Im here everyday but I need clarification.

Yes...Pretty Dog Kid, B&E Kid, Boot Camp kid, Texty...all the same person. We just have difference ways of describing him.

According to what WH has said, Smoky and Wavy are the same person, imo.

Where are y'all getting this? Can someone post a link, please?

That looks like a new interview with JH? did I miss that from earlier? I didnt read all of this AM's threads yet.
WH must have been upset since he didnt want to talk with Joe. ?

I looked up itching to see if it might have been related to cocaine withdrawl and it wasnt listed. As we all noticed somebody was awfully itchy sometimes. There is another street drug that would be weighed that causes itchiness upon withdrawl, but I dont think, hope, that it doesnt apply.

Just jumping off your post, Happyshoes :), BUT, do you mean JH afraid of WH, or JH afraid of the 4 people? Because if it's the latter, I don't think that's the case because.......................................

No, Happyshoes means drug use coming to light? No?

Yes...Pretty Dog Kid, B&E Kid, Boot Camp kid, Texty...all the same person. We just have difference ways of describing him.

According to what WH has said, Smoky and Wavy are the same person, imo.

If memory serves, B&E Kid doesn't even live on the same street as Wavy Loved Kid, so how could he be the same person and see her driving down her street?

That looks like a new interview with JH? did I miss that from earlier? I didnt read all of this AM's threads yet.
WH must have been upset since he didnt want to talk with Joe. ?

I looked up itching to see if it might have been related to cocaine withdrawl and it wasnt listed. As we all noticed somebody was awfully itchy sometimes. There is another street drug that would be weighed that causes itchiness upon withdrawl, but I dont think, hope, that it doesnt apply.

Prison clothes are not very comfortable. He also scratches himself when he lies.

"... we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly."

This sentence just struck me all of a sudden.

Good point. I would like to know more about the family dynamics. He adopted her. To me that is big. I can't help but feel that AJ has been manipulated for years to the point that is became mentally abusive. And everything I here about AJ is loving and giving and humble...a peacemaker and caretaker. She really needs a voice... a loud and demanding voice. Please!

Absolutely! And WH needs to stop thinking of her as "the glue of the family." That job belongs to the adults - and no one else.

In case some of you guys missed it. This is the warrant for his arrest. It was linked in an news 3 article. You can see the charges and you have to read the fine print after the code to see which class. https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf
WAVY stated in their first newscast at 4pm described the 4 charges were one for each possible witness. I don't think they published that video yet just the last one on FB which was the 5:30pm one.
https://www.facebook.com/JoeFisherWAVY?pnref=story

So, just to make sure I'm thinking along the right track here...the 4 obstruction of justice charges probably relate to the 4 witnesses and the reason these charges relate to the 4 witnesses is because WH (allegedly) threatened the 4 witnesses which would then be reason to charge WH with the 4 obstruction of justice charges? Am I thinking correctly on this. And then we can probably safely *assume* the reasons WH threatened them was because the 4 witnesses went to LE with information and/or LE came to them for questioning related to AJ's disappearance and/or WH's possible involvement etc? Right, basically?

What I got from Wes's rambling word salad was that Wes asked them to call in the tip about the jacket to LE, and say they saw it in their friends house. And Wes said he saw it himself but obviously could not admit that and call it in. So they did call it in and the cops did investigate.

But somehow in that whole shenanigan, the detectives figured out it was not the whole truth, and so the kids were brought in and questioned more forcefully, and one by one they shared the news that Wes had broken in, and then told them to lie to the cops. I think at this point, Wes became upset and began threatening the 4 friends, saying they had better not snitch.

If memory serves, B&E Kid doesn't even live on the same street as Wavy Loved Kid, so how could he be the same person and see her driving down her street?

He couldn't. I've already said that several times, Mom. Don't make me smack you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand