VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in Hampton roads my entire life until recently moving overseas to Japan! I've followed this whole case from the beginning, and I'm so confused! I have a good idea of whAt has happened, but I wanted to post about the taxi drivers comments since they have recently been discussed here, I've seen her post on many threads on many different crime stories on local news! Recently about two people killed in Chesapeake! She commented that she thought it had something to do with the missing girl! Honestly I think she just wants attention! Just my opinion from what I've seen
Sorry if I'm not aloud to post this :/ my first post I joined so I could comment

:thinking:

Welcome, and great first post. I agree with you 100% as I've seen the same person commenting in various places saying the exact same thing. She's an attention seeker and really should be discounted. MOO.

What about squires an after hours bar it's literally right next to the hotel. I wonder if it was open the first weekend in march

Wrong school in this one and the earlier reports that AH was valedictorian are also incorrect. Makes one wonder if anything more important has been reported incorrectly...

Or who is giving them the information?

Re: WH being a controller...

WARNING to Zach and others reading here who may be upset with reading possible scenarios of what happened to AJ. I've been reluctant to post such things for that reason but I think it's important to consider all avenues:

THEORY: Whatever happened to AJ happened during the day, possibly at the home of JH. Entirely possible it was an accident but due to WH's past he knew no one would believe him. He removes her from the home and stashes her away somewhere then essentially takes over "finding her". (I don't think JH "let" him take over, I think he just DID, and it was easier for her to focus elsewhere while he was out in the public eye running his mouth off)

It wasn't planned out so these next moves are all spur of the moment.

He uses her phone to contact sister, then JH to buy himself some time.
He tosses some of her belongings along the road (that he took from the house at the same time he removed AJ from the house), 40 minutes away from the house.
He organizes searches & leaps into action when someone suggested it was B&E Kid (knowing full well it wasn't) just to cast doubt elsewhere.
Intimidates people into telling LE they saw her that day & tosses in some nonsense about a white car. (Or they say that on their own and he totally uses it to his advantage, knowing full well none of them actually did see her that day).
Makes up the stare-down lunch at the gas station story and why she called him that day. (In a way placing the blame on AJ for being the one to call HIM).
He gets the mystery tip from Coming Home from Work lady on his secret cell about the clothes.
He makes sure he has 2 of AJ's friends with him when they head down to search for the clothes ("they were with me, they saw them too!")

All of this is done so that he can be the one to stumble across evidence, locate AJ and be the one who brought her home. Controlling the entire situation. This makes sense to me even more so, if whatever happened to her was an accident. This is his twisted way of atoning for what he's done and making himself feel better (because while I think he's a major creep, I don't think he's a murderer) by being the one to find her (his plan was to have lots of witnesses with him when this happened) and then break down in front of everyone.

Gets arrested for being a major idiot, and his plan goes completely out the window.

Probably a theory full of holes, but maybe not?

I also would like to point out there are several ways to get to North Carolina if you know where you're going I believe that IF those clothes were hers that were found right across the boarder and all around there is pretty secluded after you get past the one shopping center and the one neighborhood it's farms water and marshy kind of land! The place by the meat packing plant I've always thought to be kind of a well traveled area maybe because I traveled it a lot but anyways I doubt if anyone would hide anything there but that's not to say that in that vicinity there isn't many more places you could hide something anything I guess. Also I feel as though her friends and family are kind of rude to anyone who asks any questions or anything to that matter it seems strange that people would act that way to me but not personally being in the situation I guess maybe they are lashing out from fear,anger, tiredness . And I do believe the Family spokesperson is jh mother! I went back and looked at the fb page of news channel 3, jh was very upset with them I believe on the tenth there was a post that stated they hadn't put anything on the page so maybe why she reacted that way, personally as a mother if my child was missing I know id be bat s**t crazy but I would want all the help I could get trying to find my child! In my opinion she knows that impending doom is coming, it's been almost a month wh is looney and everything he says is either a lie or a contradiction! I feel maybe jh is dealing with a lot of stress and maybe she is literally loosing it! Also I feel like it's very strange that they are practically moved in the house (her friends)! Now dh I have no idea what to think of that guy other than the fact he is a lot like his uncle but I donot believe he had anything to do with ajs disappearance! My opinion. Sorry for this crazy post these have been my thoughts for the past 25 days

can't believe it's nearly been a month that AJ has been missing, guys. i've started having dreams about it. this is the first thing i check in the morning, hoping to see new leads. i can't imagine what this is like for all who really knew her.

I am such a newbie please bear with me. Have you noticed that none of AJ's girlfriend's are in video's or posting about her? I notice her "guy" friends. My daughter's always had BFF's in closer contact then even their boyfriends.

I am such a newbie please bear with me. Have you noticed that none of AJ's girlfriend's are in video's or posting about her? I notice her "guy" friends. My daughter's always had BFF's in closer contact then even their boyfriends.

Im getting the feeling these guys were hanging around because OF WH.
I think they are still hanging at the house.
Strange to me!
Id think JH needs to surround herself with grownups. Adults with children. Family! ZH needs to be involved here he raised this child!
JMO

My 16 yr old tends to hang out with a group of friends, mostly guys. In all there are about 10 of them and there are only 4 girls in the group. I don't find it unusual at all that AJ's guy friends are all being seen in msm but I do find it odd that I haven't seen a single female friend pictured or mentioned. I suppose it's entirely possible her female friends parents are making sure THEY stay out of the media?

Ok I'm stumped. Why would her mom send her a text at 4:30 in the morning?

I am one of those moms who will wake up at 2am or 4:30am and text my kid if I realize they aren't home. And they are in their 20s. A simple "everything ok" type of message . That part doesn't seem odd to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AJ was friends with these guys for years. They genuinely love and care about her, imo. I do, however, think that when she went off to college, that dynamic changed somewhat. It certainly would have had to, simply because she was away at college, making new friends, doing new things. My guess is that these friends felt left behind, to a degree. I think they just latched on to JH and WH, and from there...straight down the crapper.

JMO

t
LE should be checking not the FAMILY!
JMO
anytime someone says they saw someone IMO LE needs to check it out.
LE has more resources to say if its true or not true or a possible.

All Im saying here is things like that still need to be researched.

I agree fully with you really i do ..just stating my opinion on the taxi drivers comments and why i think they are not credible. :)

Ohhhh what if wh was supplying the drugs to say her friends and that's one reason why they would lie for him and stay loyal as they say

About the gun that "police will never find"

In VA do you go through criminal background check when attempting to purchase a gun? I realize he could have bought it illegally. Just wondering about VA protocol.

Has anyone heard anything about any searches going on today? Anything new from LE or the family? Anything at all? It just seems...eerily quiet to me. :(

About the gun that "police will never find"

In VA do you go through criminal background check when attempting to purchase a gun? I realize he could have bought it illegally. Just wondering about VA protocol.

You are supposed to be checked out but there are a lot of gun shows and all those people care about is getting paid !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay