VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about squires an after hours bar it's literally right next to the hotel. I wonder if it was open the first weekend in march

When I left Norfolk (I lived by tarrallton school) in 2014 it was closed down...

I think I am going to pull myself away from here for a few hours today. Get outside...whiff up on my hyacinths, since they only bloom for about a week.

Everyone do something KIND for yourself today, please. :loveyou:

Yes I thought so everyone I've been to down at the convention center didn't require background checks

I had it done at an SKS gun show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I thought so everyone I've been to down at the convention center didn't require background checks
They do require background checks. My husband goes frequently and always has a background done.
Imo I doubt WH would of tried to get a legal gun knowing he's a felon. So it means it's a illegal gun or someone else's.

GoPro? He has a very bizarre way of filming very creepy things, imo. I can really see him using hidden cameras. I can.

ETA: Okay...this is going to sound crazy...but if he had a GoPro, and he did have her stashed somewhere, would he be able to SEE her with it? (I know, I know...it's late and I'm exhausted.)

If you are asking whether you can view and control a GoPro remotely, the answer is yes to both. There are various apps and hacks you can use. He would be able to view and control the live video from his smartphone or from his tablet/laptop/desktop. The GoPro would have to be in a place where there is a wifi or 3G/4G connection (depending on app or hack, some only allow wifi, some allow 3G/4G). You can also remotely copy the video as well as still shots to your device, as well as share them on social media. Oh, and you can remotely browse and delete specific video and photos from the GoPro.

That's probably more than you want to know... :blushing:

I think I am going to pull myself away from here for a few hours today. Get outside...whiff up on my hyacinths, since they only bloom for about a week.

Everyone do something KIND for yourself today, please. :loveyou:
Me too, going to the tulip festival about an hour from here. Everyone take good care of yourselves. Some of you have been working this case day and night! :hug:

Sorry, I was being a smart alec. Flyers at malls. I just think it's absurd to put on this show when all she has to do is ask hubby.

Yeah, but that's probably a question she's not really prepared to ask yet. Not sure I would be either. :(

OT, but my tulips and hyacinths and crocuses and everything else are still under several feet of snow. Smell the flowers for me! :loveyou:

For about 6 years Sold guns at a store locally. There are certain vendors that do require background checks at gunshows in VA. Those with an FFL cannot sell a firearm without a background check first. But in VA, the same as in most states, you can advertise a private gun sale in the newspaper or online and complete the transaction in your friendly neighborhood parking lot. Only catch is that you cannot "knowingly" sell it to someone who is not legally allowed to purchase or own a firearm. So private citizens, who are not licensed firearm dealers, are allowed to sell their guns at a gunshow without requiring a background check. There are countless ways WH could have bought a gun. I would not be the least bit surprised if a family member or close friend is on record as having purchased a 9mm. That by far would be the most common.

I felt the same way!
Also when I saw about the balloon release I though to my family that was lost a year ago in a massive landslide, only a year later was a gallon release (well it was actually paper lanterns in thier case) done. Why because a balloon release
s a way to memorialize and celebrate the life of one who has passed on. So I found it odd that they are doing one so soon into the investigation. Jmo though!

I think this combined with a lot of statements that have made about AJ in the past tense format early in this search, and combined with lack of press release tells me that they may not believe she is alive at this point.

This would explain why she chased away the news crew, and why all the past tense comments made by WH. He did mention that homicide detectives were brought on early in the investigation.

I did see a story on wavy news about to women that were found murdered in their home in VA Beech, but I have no idea how close that is to AJs home or if it would be something to look in to

But must be looked into!

I know the taxi driver reminds me of the crazy next door neighbor in that true movie Without a Trace - Alex Selky. I've said it before but if you ever say the movie she kept calling and calling and told them he was there but no one ever believed her because they thought she was a crazy old lady.

"Susan tries to resume her normal routine, although she never loses faith that her son is alive. One day, she receives a phone call from a woman in Bridgeport, Connecticut named Malvina Robbins (Louise Stubbs), who says Alex is alive and living with neighbors. Menetti tells Susan that he has also heard from Robbins, but Bridgeport police told him the woman is just a crank, or in Menetti's words, "a lonely old booby". The investigation is closed, he says, and Philippe goes on trial within weeks." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Without_a_Trace_(film)

I think this combined with a lot of statements that have made about AJ in the past tense format early in this search, and combined with lack of press release tells me that they may not believe she is alive at this point.

This would explain why she chased away the news crew, and why all the past tense comments made by WH. He did mention that homicide detectives were brought on early in the investigation.

I did see a story on wavy news about to women that were found murdered in their home in VA Beech, but I have no idea how close that is to AJs home or if it would be something to look in to

The house is a good bit away from aj home. Not sure if it would be related, I believe I read a article that the ladies were elderly. My thing I guess for a mom (at least me being a mom thinking this way) why would you even go there yet? That is unless she factually knows something that hasn't been disclosed to the public. Jmo

Do you expect her to get a straight answer from captain honesty? Putting out fliers is a great idea, it's rained around here and the one's that have been hung up before could need replacing.

Sorry, I was being a smart alec. Flyers at malls. I just think it's absurd to put on this show when all she has to do is ask hubby.

I know the taxi driver reminds me of the crazy next door neighbor in that true movie Without a Trace - Alex Selky. I've said it before but if you ever say the movie she kept calling and calling and told them he was there but no one ever believed her because they thought she was a crazy old lady.

"Susan tries to resume her normal routine, although she never loses faith that her son is alive. One day, she receives a phone call from a woman in Bridgeport, Connecticut named Malvina Robbins (Louise Stubbs), who says Alex is alive and living with neighbors. Menetti tells Susan that he has also heard from Robbins, but Bridgeport police told him the woman is just a crank, or in Menetti's words, "a lonely old booby". The investigation is closed, he says, and Philippe goes on trial within weeks." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Without_a_Trace_(film)

If this was valid, she would know all the details about the so called event. She would have already been over the time of the ride-she just can't tell them I picked them up this one day, sometime. And if it were valid, her comment would have been removed by LE and they would have asked her not to talk about it on fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla