VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I follow a missing persons case my loyalty lies with the victim. So, when I don't see the victim's closest family members doing all they can to find their loved one it makes me question everything. I absolutely understand that AJ's mother is going through a horrific time right now. With that said because she is AJ's mother imo by her doing interviews I personally believe it stays with the public more and more people are likely to support an upset mother who is desperate to find her daughter. IMO, when some people see a mother whose daughter is missing screaming at a local news station to leave it unfortunately is seen as unusual and hinky on her part. (note: I said to "some people" not all.)

But that's just it. No new searches. Kicking the media off her yard and calling the police on them. No "heartfelt" pleading in front of the camera. No temporary reconciliation with AJ's first step-father, the one who raised her and STILL HAS JOINT CUSTODY, at least for the purposes of finding her, and instead undermining and blocking him. Photographing the ODU game instead of doing something, ANYTHING else to find AJ.

This is not the behavior of a desperate parent. In fact, this is the kind of effort I'd give to find our dog, not my daughter (literally meaning me and mine).

Something else that struck me, and this is REALLY far fetched. What if this whole thing is an act, something concocted to get WH back in jail and out of JH's house and life? Follow the logic here---AJ goes "missing." WH springs in to action, doing all he can, following up on leads, intimidating witnesses, B&E, etc, just being the predictable WH the family all knows him to be. They know he's been using, they know he's got a gun(s) and ammo, and they know that once the police get involved he's in some serious trouble. This might explain any of WH's legitimate concern for AJ, expressed in all his interviews. His "inconsistencies," his apprehension at answering questions, his double-talk, is a somewhat weak attempt to prevent self-incrimination, and all the things he does admit to he feels he should get a pass on because it's all about finding AJ.

The rub here with my WILD theory is that JH never expected it to blow up like it has. She can act like there's nothing wrong because in reality, she KNOWS AJ is ok. Meanwhile, everyone who is in on it continues to throw WH under the bus, knowing full well the public is going to buy it because of his past. Evidence is planted, but it's planted for WH's benefit. The "army" of AJ's friends who continue to hang out at the house are the same army of people who helped to find this evidence....

NPD still hasn't released that WH is a POI. He hasn't been charged with kidnapping. And while the statement "NPD has not ruled out foul play," they've also maintained that there's no evidence of foul play. Why? Because, to date, there really is NO evidence of foul play.

I know it's crazy, like something out of a mystery novel, but it's plausible. In my mind it is a way to explain quite a bit of the "weirdness" of this case. It's been on my mind over the past couple days, felt like I could finally organize it a bit to type it. Would really like to know how far off base people think it is?

MOO, this wasn't a stranger abduction, this wasn't a drug deal gone bad.WH's possible dealing is new info. He was separated and probably needed money. Child support, hotel bill,etc. Sell drugs or go back to B&E? If he was already using it was an easy choice. I think it just coincides with AJ's disappearance.

MOO, sadly, something was going on that AJ ended or she stumbled upon. She had been at college for 7 months. I think she took a stand for herself or someone else and WH didn't like that. I don't believe it was intentional. Wh's past history shows he his impulsive, has a temper and makes POOR decisions. Whatever occurred made him loose it.

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry"

All of the supposed clues/evidence are staged. The card, the jacket, the clothes, the witnesses. That's the problem. It didn't really occur in a "natural" way. First he tried to make everyone think she took off. When that didn't work he started the whole "stalker" theory.

I am beginning to think Smokey Kid or Wavy Loved Kid is one of the 4 linked to obstruction charge. Maybe both. WH explains he came forward a few days later. He was scared. Maybe WH threatened him. Maybe he dealt drugs to this kid.
Intimidated him. Maybe WH coerced him into saying he saw a white car. This helped perpetuate the Stalker story. I'm not sure a White car was ever seen!

Take away all of the multiple little lies WH's has told and I am still left with a couple of major things.

The supposed meeting at the gas station that came out 10 days after her disappearance.

The B&E to find the jacket. Which we still don't know who that jacket belongs to. If Texty was a suspect LE would have him. (WH could have ruined this kids life. That is despicable)

The insistence that he doesn't know the area where the clothes were found. He knows!

Again MOO

Finally caught up, and have to leave in about a half hour, but real quick:

Can someone get blackout high, like they could get blackout drunk? I'm wondering if WH really simply has no memory of events.

jailhouse rock

My initial impression from this section was that he just didn't want to answer, but now I'm wondering if it might fit everything that he has done if he just doesn't remember what he happened? He seems so earnestly to want to find her, and yet so guilty with his actions.

Well he could have been drinking a lot of beer/alcohol too, depending on when all this went down. He may be able to drink more when using coke than when not. On the other hand he may not have anything wrong with his memory at all. But I agree with you he does seem to want to find her, whether it be genuine or for a more self serving reason. At this point, I would take it either way.

The double homicide in the Deep Creek area of Chesapeake is believed to have a drug connection, but in my opinion it is not connected.

I am curious about the area of the search last week - the intersection of Battlefield Blvd and Chesapeake Expressway - and the area around Gallbush. Were the clothes thrown there to divert attention away from the crime scene? I mean, why throw the clothes out the highway? Put them in a large green garbage bag, drive behind a strip mall someplace where you don't believe they have surveillance cameras and toss them. Or did they want the crime scene or other to be found so they threw the clothes out there?

I'm not sure, but seems like one person would have had to be driver wile a passenger in the vehicle tossed the cloths from out as the vehicle was moving. Correct me if I'm wrong

Also if this was a high way someone would have to have saw something

O/T I have company coming so I must go and create the illusion of clean. You know... close the bedroom doors, take out the trash, freshen up the guest bath, and spray some Febreeze... Y'all find this girl while I'm gone.

But that's just it. No new searches. Kicking the media off her yard and calling the police on them. No "heartfelt" pleading in front of the camera. No temporary reconciliation with AJ's first step-father, the one who raised her and STILL HAS JOINT CUSTODY, at least for the purposes of finding her, and instead undermining and blocking him. Photographing the ODU game instead of doing something, ANYTHING else to find AJ.

This is not the behavior of a desperate parent. In fact, this is the kind of effort I'd give to find our dog, not my daughter (literally meaning me and mine).

Something else that struck me, and this is REALLY far fetched. What if this whole thing is an act, something concocted to get WH back in jail and out of JH's house and life? Follow the logic here---AJ goes "missing." WH springs in to action, doing all he can, following up on leads, intimidating witnesses, B&E, etc, just being the predictable WH the family all knows him to be. They know he's been using, they know he's got a gun(s) and ammo, and they know that once the police get involved he's in some serious trouble. This might explain any of WH's legitimate concern for AJ, expressed in all his interviews. His "inconsistencies," his apprehension at answering questions, his double-talk, is a somewhat weak attempt to prevent self-incrimination, and all the things he does admit to he feels he should get a pass on because it's all about finding AJ.

The rub here with my WILD theory is that JH never expected it to blow up like it has. She can act like there's nothing wrong because in reality, she KNOWS AJ is ok. Meanwhile, everyone who is in on it continues to throw WH under the bus, knowing full well the public is going to buy it because of his past. Evidence is planted, but it's planted for WH's benefit. The "army" of AJ's friends who continue to hang out at the house are the same army of people who helped to find this evidence....

NPD still hasn't released that WH is a POI. He hasn't been charged with kidnapping. And while the statement "NPD has not ruled out foul play," they've also maintained that there's no evidence of foul play. Why? Because, to date, there really is NO evidence of foul play.

I know it's crazy, like something out of a mystery novel, but it's plausible. In my mind it is a way to explain quite a bit of the "weirdness" of this case. It's been on my mind over the past couple days, felt like I could finally organize it a bit to type it. Would really like to know how far off base people think it is?

100% Agree! you took the words right out of my mouth!!

The one thing that makes me think this couldn't be true is the fact that AJ is a college student, and college tuition is an incredible amount of money. http://www.longwood.edu/assets/registrar/201530_Add-Drop-WD_Dates.pdf. The add/drop date for Longwood regular spring semester (aka the date you can drop classes & not have to pay the tuition amount) was January 20. This means that AJ had to have already paid her spring semester tuition in full. That is a lot of money to just throw away trying to set up someone.

MOO, this wasn't a stranger abduction, this wasn't a drug deal gone bad.WH's possible dealing is new info. He was separated and probably needed money. Child support, hotel bill,etc. Sell drugs or go back to B&E? If he was already using it was an easy choice. I think it just coincides with AJ's disappearance.

MOO, sadly, something was going on that AJ ended or she stumbled upon. She had been at college for 7 months. I think she took a stand for herself or someone else and WH didn't like that. I don't believe it was intentional. Wh's past history shows he his impulsive, has a temper and makes POOR decisions. Whatever occurred made him loose it.

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry"

All of the supposed clues/evidence are staged. The card, the jacket, the clothes, the witnesses. That's the problem. It didn't really occur in a "natural" way. First he tried to make everyone think she took off. When that didn't work he started the whole "stalker" theory.

I am beginning to think Smokey Kid or Wavy Loved Kid is one of the 4 linked to obstruction charge. Maybe both. WH explains he came forward a few days later. He was scared. Maybe WH threatened him. Maybe he dealt drugs to this kid.
Intimidated him. Maybe WH coerced him into saying he saw a white car. This helped perpetuate the Stalker story. I'm not sure a White car was ever seen!

Take away all of the multiple little lies WH's has told and I am still left with a couple of major things.

The supposed meeting at the gas station that came out 10 days after her disappearance.

The B&E to find the jacket. Which we still don't know who that jacket belongs to. If Texty was a suspect LE would have him. (WH could have ruined this kids life. That is despicable)

The insistence that he doesn't know the area where the clothes were found. He knows!

Again MOO

yes yes and yes! 100% agree with this theory as well.

Also if this was a high way someone would have to have saw something

not at night...(there is pic time stamped 10:51pm. cannot discuss where posted etc etc). if ur driving down s battlefield at night (after 11-12) it is pitch black and basically dead car wise. i could throw all my trash out on that road and no one would see me.

The one thing that makes me think this couldn't be true is the fact that AJ is a college student, and college tuition is an incredible amount of money. http://www.longwood.edu/assets/registrar/201530_Add-Drop-WD_Dates.pdf. The add/drop date for Longwood regular spring semester (aka the date you can drop classes & not have to pay the tuition amount) was January 20. This means that AJ had to have already paid her spring semester tuition in full. That is a lot of money to just throw away trying to set up someone.

Appreciate the feedback, definitely looking for people to shoot holes in it. With that said, if desperate enough, is there really a cap on the amount of money to be spent to have someone removed from your life if they were treating you horribly? If you saw an out and knew that the price tag were just a couple thousand dollars that would free you for the rest of your life, would you jump on it?

I would like to point out that I'm not sticking up for or defending WH. I'm just not sure I was looking at the right people as being culpable in this case. I'm willing to admit I could be wrong about WH's guilt.

I want to just take a minute to let you know that I appreciate every one of you. Dealing with a missing person that most didn't know a little over a month ago, and now feel so close to. Praying every day for AJ's safe return but bringing levity to the heartwrinching case. Please keep on keeping on... we are all here for the same reason!

Appreciate the feedback, definitely looking for people to shoot holes in it. With that said, if desperate enough, is there really a cap on the amount of money to be spent to have someone removed from your life if they were treating you horribly? If you saw an out and knew that the price tag were just a couple thousand dollars that would free you for the rest of your life, would you jump on it?

I would like to point out that I'm not sticking up for or defending WH. I'm just not sure I was looking at the right people as being culpable in this case. I'm willing to admit I could be wrong about WH's guilt.

I mean personally, 10,000 $ is a pretty big price tag to me... I am a college student, so i may be a little biased on the money answer. I just am more confused why JH would ever allow WH in to live with her family. She knew his past, she had to. And there are definitely other ways that she could have escaped from WH. But I mean none of know exactly what was going on in that house, so I guess if you were desperate enough..

That being said, AJ was very into her school work, so I can also not see her giving up all that.

I know right? I can't figure this one out either. I was thinking that maybe when WH came to the house to drop off the red truck and get his work van, he parked the red truck beside the work van. And then later the red truck ended up being parked where the work van would have been. If Wh was driving the red truck when it was supposedly seen returning to the house... and he parked it in the wrong spot...and the white car picked him up to take him back to wherever he left the work van....Then that is a little detail that WH messed up... so he is worried about it. Speculation only... It's all I could come up with... MOO & stuff

Maybe it wasn't really "moved" in the terms he's trying to make it sound suspicious. He probably parks his van on the left side farthest away from the door and lets JH park her spot in the one closest to the door. Obviously when he swaps the vehicles they get swapped every day unless someone intentionally moves the cars everyday if they park in the driveway. Maybe he would in the mornings park the red truck on the curb and then get his work truck. Because if he parked the red truck next to the van every morning then where is JH going to park when she gets home in the opposite space. So then you would have JH's vehicle next to the red truck everyday. He would have to move the red truck out of the driveway and then pull then van in. So I would assume that that when AJ had it she just parked it in the spot next to door because no one was home and it's the closest to the door.

Am I making sense?

I mean personally, 10,000 $ is a pretty big price tag to me... I am a college student, so i may be a little biased on the money answer. I just am more confused why JH would ever allow WH in to live with her family. She knew his past, she had to. And there are definitely other ways that she could have escaped from WH. But I mean none of know exactly what was going on in that house, so I guess if you were desperate enough..

That being said, AJ was very into her school work, so I can also not see her giving up all that.

If WH is guilty and just convenced half the web that he was jailed just trying to find his daughter ( hero not a zero) then he probaly convenced JH that he was a changed man. I am only speculating that maybe they were prison pals ( pen pals) before? could explain him moving in 2 months after he was released and her trusting him? i could be wrong about the moving in 2 months after being released. correct me if wrong.

JMO

I've thought of that to. But why would they play for so long. And if it was a group thing to organize and plan I would think someone out of the group would of gave up by now and told. the more you look at all the evidence it all leads back to WH. Imo it's to obvious, to easily found and orchestrated. In a way it does seem like someone is trying to setup WH and get in locked away.

I wish we knew where he was working out of town on 3/5/2014 when he had to rush back home because they found the "clean" debit card.

He states that his brother (cousin) was with the kid that found the first half of the credit card. He also states in his "interview"

WH: A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it.

WH:... I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home.

WH:...the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card.

WH: Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this.

WH:Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch – He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car. I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name CINDY B, my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day.

So I'm just saying that if WH thinks the first person to find evidence is a POI wasn't his brother(cousin) there too. Also seems weird that his brother has white car. A white was possibly seen following AJ that day and also parked behind white truck.

I know that no one can actually prove as "fact" that a white car was in that driveway. I also know WH is good at adding lies into truths. So he now knows that this kids house he "allegedly" broke into saw the white car following. He states in his interview "Did not know this." So it's he has to cover for this part of it because he did not know anyone had spotted that white car following. How is he going to cover that part up or spin it? I know I am stuck on this white car but I just can't rule it out. I also can't rule it out that someone was driving her red truck that day. Someone that was AJ or looked like AJ. It could have been her driving the truck leaving the neighborhood but not her driving it back.

Sorry about the yellow it doesn't stand out good on the white.

Yellow? I see no yellow- LOL, just black/blue- seriously.

I can't shake the fact that I get the feeling that he is irked that somebody has screwed him over somewhere down the line in this story. I know he is a liar, but, I also think he is befuddled at some things, ( dissociated?) as in above. Using the Thole St search as an example, why bother going through all that? I do believe he knows plenty more than he is saying, but I also think he knows some of it, but is unwilling to say due to self preservation, or the protection of others.

It's in his "interview" document. It's actually wrapped up in the statement when he's talking about the boy that came forward that he saw AJ's car.

WH: He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly.

BBM

does that paragraph make any sense at all?

Call it one date between JH and WH that ended up with JH pregnant (maybe it was the second or third, not judging). They both do the right thing, because WH has convinced everyone that he is changed, that he was a stupid kid, and that his bank robbery was done in the "least violent" way possible. I have a DUI that fortunately didn't result in anyone being hurt or killed. I was stupid and since then I've done everything I can to try and prevent younger adults from repeating my mistakes. My wife knew of my history before we were married, and though my behavior while we were dating could be used to demonstrate my reform, the only thing my wife had to go on was my word, as theoretically I could slip back in to the behavior that caused the DUI to happen in the first place.

I don't blame JH for marrying WH.

Martha Stewart is a convicted felon. I wouldn't suspect her if a child in her neighborhood went missing though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand