VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ knew her mother and WH were having trouble and he wasn't living at the house. She probably sided with her mother JH or at very least wanted to stay out of it. I don't know AJ but guess her disposition is she's be shy or avoid him when he's fighting with her mother.
Thats why I think WH was trying to explain away what it would be like at the alleged gas station lunch meeting for so long- "stared at each other." He knows her mother and friends know she doesn't want to spend time with him.

I want to know why WH started saying he saw her that afternoon and for so much time. What tripped him to feel he had to say he saw her at all that day?

BBM

does that paragraph make any sense at all?

WH: He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly

That why I ask, because seems like the kid went to the police before they did

His words are like puzzles

BBM

does that paragraph make any sense at all?

He might have struggled with it because maybe he thought something just wasn't right in the situation. Maybe because 'I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.”' and also because "a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this."

He was worried because he recognized the white car (maybe as being someone in the family) He knows that they (AJ and kid) saw each other and the fact that WH did not know that information probably made him very nervous because he couldn't cover his tracks ahead of time.

I have a bad feeling the alleged gas station meeting and times WH says about it are when he buried or disposed and or time of death. Especially because he used the words "departed my presence" and said so much about the amount of time and time going back to work.

WH: He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly

That why I ask, because seems like the kid went to the police before they did

His words are like puzzles

I guess I was wrong though. It's the strange out place words like : accord and departed that throw me off

I think JH is acting like a scared victim who has kids to take care of and doesn't know if WH will get out of jail soon or not and harm her and them. In her position if WH is responsible for AJ disappearance she must be scared to hell of him and trying to pacify him until he's sentenced to prison. Hopefully because he confesses. And maybe she thinks she's the only one he'd confess to?

I guess I was wrong though. It's the strange out place words like : accord and departed that throw me off

Yeah he makes that statement "did not know this" I think because it's something he couldn't have control over. If he would have known that the kid saw the white car following him he might have tried to explain it away to the kid before he even talked to the cops.

Maybe she has some kind of past too that we just don't know about or that she hasn't gotten caught with. That's why she's keeping her mouth shut. Maybe she just hasn't gotten caught the way he has. MOO. There are plenty of people out that that do drugs and they just haven't gone to jail for it.

I actually kind of felt that maybe JH also has a past. Especially when WH said in his interview at the jailhouse something along the lines "it's not about me or my wife's past and what we have done right or wrong in our past". Really makes it seems that JH also has a past.

I just drove back from a race and decided to go down Ballahack Rd and look at Cavalier Wildlife Mgt Area. Gravel/dirt road going down into it and wouldn't be a problem a Ford F-150 pu truck. I also drove past the spot where the search was last week. I hadn't paid much attention to it before, but one could drive back in there and hide a body very easily. I can see why LE was all over that area. The 2 miles down Battlefield was probably to see if they could find more items, but if I was going to hide a body it would be down that short road from where LE set up their operations - especially early in the morning. But once you made that turn and got down the road I don't think anyone would pay attention to you. Just before Battlefield hits the Chesapeake Expressway.

I also wondering about that area up Gallbush where someone said they saw buzzards, but I didn't come back that way.

Did you go down Station Rd?

Yeah he makes that statement "did not know this" I think because it's something he couldn't have control over. If he would have known that the kid saw the white car following him he might have tried to explain it away to the kid before he even talked to the cops.

The word salad could be from doing drugs, but sometimes this form of jargon is used in hypnosis in an attempted way to confuse your brain while seeds are unconsciously planted

I'm not sure if I can post this, but the WVEC-TV FB page just posted possible human remains found in Virginia Beach.. About 20 minutes away from Norfolk. Praying that it is not AJ, and that they will find her alive.

Call it one date between JH and WH that ended up with JH pregnant (maybe it was the second or third, not judging). They both do the right thing, because WH has convinced everyone that he is changed, that he was a stupid kid, and that his bank robbery was done in the "least violent" way possible. I have a DUI that fortunately didn't result in anyone being hurt or killed. I was stupid and since then I've done everything I can to try and prevent younger adults from repeating my mistakes. My wife knew of my history before we were married, and though my behavior while we were dating could be used to demonstrate my reform, the only thing my wife had to go on was my word, as theoretically I could slip back in to the behavior that caused the DUI to happen in the first place.

I don't blame JH for marrying WH.

Martha Stewart is a convicted felon. I wouldn't suspect her if a child in her neighborhood went missing though...

Respectfully, Martha Stewart never was indicted for burglary, rape, kidnapping or any other violent crime.
C'mon...I understand playing devil's advocate, but...come on.

There is a Jack Rabbit storage units right down the street there.

This is the worst part. We expect it, but it still makes my stomach drop.

Authorities were called to the 1100 block of Virginia Beach Blvd. near Birdneck Road around 2:30 p.m

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ble-human-remains-found-in-va-beach/70601960/

From the 13 news link a person was quoted as saying a skeleton was found and some men's clothing nearby. Just curious, how long would it take for a body to decompose down to a skeleton? I ask only because of stories like this---god-forbid this is the case, but has enough time passed for AJ's body to have decomposed down to a skeleton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove