VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very busy area I wonder where they found the body?
Its a business district!

From the 13 news link a person was quoted as saying a skeleton was found and some men's clothing nearby. Just curious, how long would it take for a body to decompose down to a skeleton? I ask only because of stories like this---god-forbid this is the case, but has enough time passed for AJ's body to have decomposed down to a skeleton?

In the Hannah Graham case, police found skulls and bones that ended up being Hannah's about a month after she went missing

I think Stepdad was up to his old tricks.
MOM had to kick him out or possibly go to jail or loose her kids if he got caught.

I think they are hiding something. A crime yet revealed possibly.
Drugs, robberies who knows.
I do not think he
left the life of crime behind.

All JMO

I think the area I live in has gone absolutely crazy- I am serious!

Per rumor, that area where the body was found is a really bad area and lots of cocaine activity goes on there as well.

JMO.

Believe me, everything right now really points to WH. But what if he actually was covering for someone? Knows what happened and did everything he did to protect someone... What if AJ got into a fight with someone the weekend before she was confirmed as missing.. What if she was missing before Monday? The whole JH not wanting to talk to the media makes me think that maybe she just doesn't want them at the house? What if she isn't show on tv because WH knows that she may blubber something out that will show where AJ... Sorry for all the questions and random rambling, but just my thoughts recently.

ALSO, if AJ is still out there.. What if she's watching to news & sees her mom tell the media to go away. I'm AJ's age (and a friend), and I would be heart broken if my mom was no longer asking the media for help, and driving them away. The lack of family in the media breaks my heart.

Based on everything I've read, there's only 1 person I can think of that WH would cover for like that. Also, completely agreed if AJ could read the news right now or see that video of her mom telling the media to get lost. I think she'd be crushed.

on the post to page on wvec fb page someone wrote something on where and what its near

1100 Virginia Beach ave.

Im on google and its a convience store.
Im looking for the swampy area where they could use 4 wheelers.
Appears to be a Trailer Park

Based on everything I've read, there's only 1 person I can think of that WH would cover for like that. Also, completely agreed if AJ could read the news right now or see that video of her mom telling the media to get lost. I think she'd be crushed.

I think MOM need someone to come in and help her out.
Not AJ's teen friends. She needs someone to talk to.
Im not so sure she has anyone. I think WH took over her world.

1100 Virginia Beach ave.

On google earth there looks to be a wooded swampy area. Oh I love me some Google Earth.

SVU was just requested on the Norfolk Scanner. Not sure what for yet, but I'll let you guys know if it's related.

Nermal is that the path those helicopters and cops were looking in the past several nights? I think it's very close it they were doing circles. Map the area 1100 Virginia Beach Blvd and Rosemont Elementary school.

MOO, this wasn't a stranger abduction, this wasn't a drug deal gone bad.WH's possible dealing is new info. He was separated and probably needed money. Child support, hotel bill,etc. Sell drugs or go back to B&E? If he was already using it was an easy choice. I think it just coincides with AJ's disappearance.

MOO, sadly, something was going on that AJ ended or she stumbled upon. She had been at college for 7 months. I think she took a stand for herself or someone else and WH didn't like that. I don't believe it was intentional. Wh's past history shows he his impulsive, has a temper and makes POOR decisions. Whatever occurred made him loose it.

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry"

All of the supposed clues/evidence are staged. The card, the jacket, the clothes, the witnesses. That's the problem. It didn't really occur in a "natural" way. First he tried to make everyone think she took off. When that didn't work he started the whole "stalker" theory.

I am beginning to think Smokey Kid or Wavy Loved Kid is one of the 4 linked to obstruction charge. Maybe both. WH explains he came forward a few days later. He was scared. Maybe WH threatened him. Maybe he dealt drugs to this kid.
Intimidated him. Maybe WH coerced him into saying he saw a white car. This helped perpetuate the Stalker story. I'm not sure a White car was ever seen!

Take away all of the multiple little lies WH's has told and I am still left with a couple of major things.

The supposed meeting at the gas station that came out 10 days after her disappearance.

The B&E to find the jacket. Which we still don't know who that jacket belongs to. If Texty was a suspect LE would have him. (WH could have ruined this kids life. That is despicable)

The insistence that he doesn't know the area where the clothes were found. He knows!

Again MOO

I've come around to that way of thinking too. I'm so confident of that, in fact, that I'd bet my on it. And I'm pretty sure I know which one.

1100 Virginia Beach ave.

Go further to the south on the left past the church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads