VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

does that paragraph make any sense at all?

Yes, he's trying to convince people the witness struggled with coming forward because he felt bad that he'd seen her, then later found out she was reported missing. In my head I see the scene:

WH: just tell the cops you didn't even know she was missing, and you feel really bad not coming forward sooner
Wavy Loved Kid: but I don't remember for sure if it was Monday, or even what time
WH: it had to be Monday, because Smokey Porch Neighbor saw her right around the same time, and he already told the cops that
Wavy: okay, I'll tell them then

Or... something along those lines. Possibly? I know one of the members here actually knows Wavy Loved Kid, so I could be way off base here but it wouldn't shock me at all to learn WH intimidated this kid into saying what he said.

I've come around to that way of thinking too. I'm so confident of that, in fact, that I'd bet my on it. And I'm pretty sure I know which one.

That definitely could be. Or that one of those counts he was charged with was because he threatened that kid because we know he was out there with the air horn. I'm sure he made some threats to him so that could be the 4th person. I think he was pissed because this kid hung around all of them and that he didn't tell Wes that he saw her and the white car following her so if he couldn't recruit him in his cover up story he had to turn it against him. Turn his friends against him possibly. MOO.

I am looking at the wooded area where on street level it looks like a bus is pulling out of the dirt parking area. Hey-Debbie> are you more north at the swampy area?

I am looking at the wooded area where on street level it looks like a bus is pulling out of the dirt parking area. Hey-Debbie> are you more north at the swampy area?

Looks like that swampy area runs that length N to S so I guess it was stated it was on that trailer park property so it probably is that swampy area to the left of the trailer park.

I've come around to that way of thinking too. I'm so confident of that, in fact, that I'd bet my on it. And I'm pretty sure I know which one.

One thing I don't really buy is that the kid's house whom Wes broke into was on drugs. If this is the same kid that recently went to boot camp I don't think he would risk his future military carrier. They do a major physical right at MEPs before the leave for boot camp.

If mens clothes were found nearby, my first guess is that it is the remains of a man.

If mens clothes were found nearby, my first guess is that it is the remains of a man.

Yea and there saying bones, not knowing if human.

One thing I don't really buy is that the kid's house whom Wes broke into was on drugs. If this is the same kid that recently went to boot camp I don't think he would risk his future military carrier. They do a major physical right at MEPs before the leave for boot camp.

I agree 100%. I don't think this kid was on drugs or even involved in any way.
I think this was a kid who sent some dumb texts to AJ and WH saw those texts while going through her phone (before/during/after texting pretending to be AJ) and thought this kid would be a good one to blame.

Wavy Loved Kid is not the same as Boot Camp Kid/Texty.
WAVY is supposedly white car witness. IMO he could have been coerced/threatened by WH to come forward with this "story". WH is the only one who has provided this info. I am not sure white car exist.

IMO the Air Horn blowing was done in front of Texty's house.

Wavy Loved Kid is not the same as Boot Camp Kid/Texty.
WAVY is supposedly white car witness. IMO he could have been coerced/threatened by WH to come forward with this "story". WH is the only one who has provided this info. I am not sure white car exist.

IMO the Air Horn blowing was done in front of Texty's house.
For the record, IMO Texty is not involved in ANY way. He just happens to be the one WH tried to use as a scape goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove