VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was also in my realm of thinking...glad you said it - I didn't want to be the one to. :(

What if WH was having some completely inappropriate relationship with AJ? I just want to puke thinking about it, but like you said...stranger things HAVE happened. I was just trying to think of a scenario where a motive for WH came into play, and this would certainly be one of them. I'm not saying that the $100 or $200 would have been the complete cost of an abortion (if she so chose that route) - maybe that is what she was short. Borrowed a little here, a little there from different people. This could explain AJ agreeing to meet him. No one says AJ had to have been a willing participant in the intercourse. Maybe he raped her. That tidbit of information coming out could certainly have him facing prison given his past even if he wanted to say it was consensual.

Maybe he tried to come on her that morning and she threatened to tell someone (pregnant or not).

My only issue with that, is that AJ had little sisters who would have likely been easier to molest...

I know it's a sick and twisted path to think about - but again, for me, it all comes back to WH's motive. There had to be a reason for him to go after AJ (if he indeed did) - otherwise getting back at JH via harming a child would have been much easier to do with the younger siblings.

I didn't want to come out and say it either. That's why I gently tried to everyone that it's entirely possible that AJ went to his hotel room of her own volition. She may not have left of her own accord, but it is possible she went there of her own accord. For the reason you mention, or...for other reasons, given WH's "activities" of late. And it's also possible that she might not have left under her own power because of those activities as well.

Since we're on the topic of WH and his charges...

I know we have no confirmation that the jacket found (or not found or planted or not planted) in the B&E residence actually belonged to AJ BUT...

If LE suspected that it DID belong to AJ it would have likely been "evidence" in her disappearance right?? WH admitted (in the 1st WAVY jailhouse interview) that he committed the B&E and in the process found A jacket behind a couch cushion in the house and then left the same jacket on the floor beside the couch.

Why would he not have been charged w/ something along the lines of tampering with evidence or destruction of evidence? (Sorry, can't find the VA code for these at the moment.)

Anyone here with legal insight that can help w/ this questions? Am I off base in assuming this jacket is likely is NOT AJ's jacket based on the lack of such a charge?

Of course there is always the possibility they will charge him w/ that later (in order for LE to not give away information on the evidence now). Just as we are apparently seeing on 3/28 regarding what we presume is related to the dog being hit (admittedly).

Of course there is always the possibility that LE is well aware that she was not last seen wearing that item of clothing as they may have been lead to believe...thing about the hair being pulled up description we heard early on.

Just some thoughts IMO based on the not so available information. :)

A couple thoughts here: let's say it was AJ's jacket. How do we prove that AJ wore it or had it in her possession when she disappeared? It could have been at that guys house for months now, or it could have been removed from AJs truck or elsewhere and placed in the guys house. The other scenario is that the jacket is not hers or even that the jacket is a figment of someone's imagination. Now, if there was blood on this jacket or if there was surveillance showing her wearing this jacket after she disappeared, I would think it would be treated very differently. I'm sure LE is looking into it and further charges will be coming if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been following this case religiously. There are only a few that get me concerned, caring and curious while worried. I have a lot of 'What If's' that I know most of us do. I agree that all we really know is AJ is missing and needs to be brought home. She is a very loved girl, who is smart, intelligent and has conquered through some tough situations in her 18 years of life.

I have tried to keep up but agree this is moving fast, but I do have some questions that may have been answered, or maybe they can't be, but, if WH did give AJ money the week before, how did this exchange happen? I find this strange given that she didn't have a close relationship in the weeks prior to her being last seen. As well, if AJ left with only her phone, leaving behind the wallet, could JH have not taken her debit card and cut it up/destroyed before distributing along the road to make it look like it was tossed by a) AJ b) an abductor c) a family member? Because if I recall AJ wasn't the last one to see the wallet if she left it at home.

I also am frustrated like others about all the times ... but what is a coincidence, please delete if it's not allowed, I don't post often, so am not sure. The times 10.30 and 4.30 stick out to me because 10.30 is when her social media ends and the other times aren't verified yet. But they seem to be the ones that mean the most.

I really hope AJ is off on her own Spring Break and will realize how much she has going for her and will return ... Where are you AJ?

PS ... yes it seems there are A LOT of coverups to either prove the people weren't involved when they could be or they are involved and covering their butt to be safe. I also agree that the NPD would not keep WH if they didn't believe he knows or has something to do with AJ. I really hope he's just trying to prove that he's not involved.

PSS ... are we allowed to start a private FB page to discuss all that we can't discuss on here? I am more than willing to start on, add some admins and try and work with what is being said because it may help us understand this case more. Just a thought. Again, if not allowed, I understand, please remove.

While we're throwing things out for the sake of airing our thoughts, it has occurred to me that WH's harassment of "texty kid" might have more to do with a grudge or obsession with Texty's mom, than anything Texty actually did.

Just speculation, and not something I stand behind to any degree. Wondering, more than stating an opinion.

My only issue with that, is that AJ had little sisters who would have likely been easier to molest...

I know it's a sick and twisted path to think about - but again, for me, it all comes back to WH's motive. There had to be a reason for him to go after AJ (if he indeed did) - otherwise getting back at JH via harming a child would have been much easier to do with the younger siblings.

RSBM--IF WH has a sickness/fetish, it would depend on the flavor of his illness. Some like only younger, pre-pubescent while others prefer adolescents. Perhaps the younger ones are easier to molest but not as appealing to him. I am NOT saying WH did this, just wanted to explain that while easier, the younger ones might not have been his thing, so to speak. Even worse, maybe they were and AJ saw something or was told something by a sibling. However if that was the case, I do believe Zach would be aware at this point and LE would be on it. Take this all as hypothetical because I have seen no evidence to suggest something like this happened....yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious ... are any locals planning on attending the balloon release tonight?

I have been following this case religiously. There are only a few that get me concerned, caring and curious while worried. I have a lot of 'What If's' that I know most of us do. I agree that all we really know is AJ is missing and needs to be brought home. She is a very loved girl, who is smart, intelligent and has conquered through some tough situations in her 18 years of life.

I have tried to keep up but agree this is moving fast, but I do have some questions that may have been answered, or maybe they can't be, but, if WH did give AJ money the week before, how did this exchange happen? I find this strange given that she didn't have a close relationship in the weeks prior to her being last seen. As well, if AJ left with only her phone, leaving behind the wallet, could JH have not taken her debit card and cut it up/destroyed before distributing along the road to make it look like it was tossed by a) AJ b) an abductor c) a family member? Because if I recall AJ wasn't the last one to see the wallet if she left it at home.

I also am frustrated like others about all the times ... but what is a coincidence, please delete if it's not allowed, I don't post often, so am not sure. The times 10.30 and 4.30 stick out to me because 10.30 is when her social media ends and the other times aren't verified yet. But they seem to be the ones that mean the most.

I really hope AJ is off on her own Spring Break and will realize how much she has going for her and will return ... Where are you AJ?

PS ... yes it seems there are A LOT of coverups to either prove the people weren't involved when they could be or they are involved and covering their butt to be safe. I also agree that the NPD would not keep WH if they didn't believe he knows or has something to do with AJ. I really hope he's just trying to prove that he's not involved.

PSS ... are we allowed to start a private FB page to discuss all that we can't discuss on here? I am more than willing to start on, add some admins and try and work with what is being said because it may help us understand this case more. Just a thought. Again, if not allowed, I understand, please remove.

Wesley Hadsell claims that he met AJ at a gas station during his lunch break (11:45 am, March 2) and gave her $200. We DO NOT know that any of this actually happened. In fact, WH later said that when LE interviewed him, they told him they did not see him on the video tape from whatever gas station he told them he met her at. Did he meet AJ at some gas station the day she vanished? Did he actually give her $200? Who knows. My opinion is "no" to both.

The time of 10:30 am that you saw was a WSer making a mistake on the time of the lunch meeting. Poster meant to type 11:30 am. There IS no 10:30 time in this case. The 4:30 am time, I believe, is one of the times JH gave for when AJ texted her on the morning of March 3. JH has given varying times, so take with a boatload of salt, imo.

You can start any kind of page you want, but it is against the rules to invite other WSers there to discuss things we can not discuss on forum. Contact a mod for further clarification on that.

Hope that helps. :)

I'm a little off on this social media time... I'm very new to twitter only started one bcuz of this case, not sure how it works but I don't think 10:30 pm is correct... I saw some retweets she did, I clicked on them and the original time that it was tweeted ( I believe) is like 1am, 12:15am etc on march 1st.... So wouldn't she have had to retweet after that time? If so then the 10:30 pm is wrong. Or im not doing it right!?

Omg I guess I need to figure this stuff out before my preteen turns teen! Lol

I'm only 31 but hate fb and twitter! I'd rather just talk on the phone! Sorry!

Wait did le put out info??? Link!? I've been waiting to see what they say! If not where did this come from? News? Thanks!

I think the comment you are replying to should read "WH said that LE told him the gas station meeting between WH and AJ was not on tape."
We have no info from LE. AFAIK, Luvrosco was using information from the 30 minute jailhouse interview at this link - all from WH.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

I just wanted to let you guys know that I did send in a tip (a few days ago) to NPD through their FB page on the post on the WAVY 10 FB page that someone mentioned about checking Gallabush Rd in Chesapeake across from where they searched. I think it was on this post originally. https://www.facebook.com/wavytv10/posts/10152719515037036 But I don't see the boys comment anymore but there is a comment on there with a map that someone posted probably as a follow up to the boys post. I think someone else on here said they were going to call it in to NPD tip line but I did sent it as well.

I didn't want to come out and say it either. That's why I gently tried to everyone that it's entirely possible that AJ went to his hotel room of her own volition. She may not have left of her own accord, but it is possible she went there of her own accord. For the reason you mention, or...for other reasons, given WH's "activities" of late. And it's also possible that she might not have left under her own power because of those activities as well.

I have wondered if she might have had a close relationship with one of WH's close relatives. Someone who keeps getting thrown into the mix here comes to mind.

Now I can see why she wanted to snap him up so quickly. I mean this guy is a must have for sure!

My heart sank when I saw that document. I'm in tears now. Poor AJ never had a chance with this monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove