VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurk mode to just throw something out there that I haven't seen discussed yet as a possibility.

Possible pregnancy?
$200 for money towards abortion? NO idea how much they cost - just throwing this out there as to why she may need money and didn't ask her friends or mom.
Whose baby?

Maybe I missed this being discussed as I skimmed the first few threads and have only read the last few in detail.

Back into lurkville I go until I think of anything else. :) You guys are doing a great job with what little you have to go on!

This post contains purely speculation and stream of thought based in my own opinion and imagination. Nothing more.

I've also explored the thought of a pregnancy too. IMO the following are potential suspicions leading to my exploration on this possible scenario:

-The oddly explained reason for WH providing AJ money (if that happened it was up to $300 total reportedly). Was she planning to go somewhere for a procedure and then didn't go?
-She was recently feeling ill & repeatedly reporting being very hungry in her twitter posts. (could obviously be completely unrelated)
-Previous discussions on WS mentioned a possible drifting apart from the BF recently. A pregnancy could be an obvious stress for a relationship.
-Some have alluded to a possible disagreement w/ JH. An unplanned pregnancy would certainly be a reason to have an unpleasant discussion w/ parents or anyone, especially if that person were controlling. IMO this sort of topic has the potential to set in motion a series of events that could have led to violence or an accident occurring. IMO a pregnancy could be a complicating family dynamic in general but add special circumstances and viola...a potential for volatile situations and/or life altering consequences for everyone involved...good or bad.

In the interest of exploring all possibilities (all being based on opinion and speculation only of course):

Is there any possibility AJ could have been the cause of the recent separation/rift between WH and JH (for this or any other reason?) A potential difference in opinion on how to move forward if such a situation was occurring maybe? This would make the apparent & continued support of WH by JH more understandable. Presuming maybe they had a united cause to support IF there was an unplanned pregnancy.

I hate to even mention this for consideration but what IF WH was involved in an inappropriate relationship of some form w/ AJ (consensual or not - as WH mentioned police had alluded to during his interrogations). I hate to consider such a situation but stranger things have happened and all things seem to be possible in this case given what we know and don't know so far. This would obviously be a BIG problem on it's own. Add in a pregnancy and a BIG problem gets BIGGER.

ALL purely speculation and stream of thought based in my own imagination. Nothing more. And the fact that I probably watch way too much crime tv too.

Purely speculation here, but it makes sense in a sick, twisted way that someone like WH could conceivably do this to get back at AJ's mom. WH loves the mom but hates her at the same time, so he cannot hurt her. A stepchild on the other hand, could be the next best thing in the eyes of someone like this.

If you had a daughter like her, a valedictorian in college, who is beloved by everyone around her, wouldnt she be your pride and joy?

Maybe WH blamed AJ for being the "voice of reason" to her mom. Its not unusual for a child to develop a caretaker personality when one or both parents are messed up and sometimes they get drawn into the arguments while trying to protect.

IMO it would also explain the pieces of debit card found near the house. I dont think that was done as someone was leaving.It just doesnt make sense for them to do that.Too much of an opportunity to get caught. I think it was done to taunt and to throw off the investigation.

I assumed that too at first...but can't figure out why the delay in these charges (b&e occurred Mar. 8). And the mugshot of him looks MUCH different...younger. I don't know what to make of that. Or the fact that this is an outstanding warrant, but he's already IN jail. Not hard to find him.

My guess regarding this charge is that Pretty Dog was being treated by a vet from the date of the attack, and LE was waiting for her medical observation to be completed before filing charges. But, that's just a guess.

I am completely confused about this charge.

The mugshot is much older, but AFAIK it doesn't pertain to this charge at all, it's just a picture of him in public record for identification purposes. The charges were all just recently filed for actions occurring the 6-8th of March. The prosecutor has to secure either an indictment or information to charge a defendant; the indictment comes via grand jury while the information comes via probable cause hearing (with no grand jury). Both of these documents take some time, and at least one of them is required for criminal charges to be brought. IMO, when WH admitted punching the dog on national television, the prosecutor added the charge for harming the dog just as soon as he could obtain and indictment or information for that matter. I honestly do not think the dog is seriously hurt, but that may be because I don't want to let my brain go there.

Info on an indictment versus information can be found at this link: http://www.fjc.gov/federal/courts.nsf/autoframe!openform&nav=menu1&page=/federal/courts.nsf/page/221

This post contains purely speculation and stream of thought based in my own opinion and imagination. Nothing more.

I've also explored the thought of a pregnancy too. IMO the following are potential suspicions leading to my exploration on this possible scenario:

-The oddly explained reason for WH providing AJ money (if that happened it was up to $300 total reportedly). Was she planning to go somewhere for a procedure and then didn't go?
-She was recently feeling ill & repeatedly reporting being very hungry in her twitter posts. (could obviously be completely unrelated)
-Previous discussions on WS mentioned a possible drifting apart from the BF recently. A pregnancy could be an obvious stress for a relationship.
-Some have alluded to a possible disagreement w/ JH. An unplanned pregnancy would certainly be a reason to have an unpleasant discussion w/ parents or anyone, especially if that person were controlling. IMO this sort of topic has the potential to set in motion a series of events that could have led to violence or an accident occurring. IMO a pregnancy could be a complicating family dynamic in general but add special circumstances and viola...a potential for volatile situations and/or life altering consequences for everyone involved...good or bad.

In the interest of exploring all possibilities (all being based on opinion and speculation only of course):

Is there any possibility AJ could have been the cause of the recent separation/rift between WH and JH (for this or any other reason?) A potential difference in opinion on how to move forward if such a situation was occurring maybe? This would make the apparent & continued support of WH by JH more understandable. Presuming maybe they had a united cause to support IF there was an unplanned pregnancy.

I hate to even mention this for consideration but what IF WH was involved in an inappropriate relationship of some form w/ AJ (consensual or not - as WH mentioned police had alluded to during his interrogations). I hate to consider such a situation but stranger things have happened and all things seem to be possible in this case given what we know and don't know so far. This would obviously be a BIG problem on it's own. Add in a pregnancy and a BIG problem gets BIGGER.

ALL purely speculation and stream of thought based in my own imagination. Nothing more. And the fact that I probably watch way too much crime tv too.

This was a big part of thinking too. Add to that that she was away at school, maybe the bf drift was her drifting cuz she got preg by another guy from school. That the cousin got those texts that to me sounded more like them having a Convo about a guy she should probably stop talking too since she has a bf at home.
I also brought up her pintereset but not because she has a baby board but because its just 2 (1 major) liked pins, which was odd to me, why just like one and not make a board. The likes were 5months ago, she would probably just have been showing around spring break.
I truly think this might be a working road. She could said something about her preg when she got home on spring break, or she could have came home and realized fear and left (possibly with the other guy) she might not have called or said anything cuz maybe she's stuck or hurt now. This is a reason for not needing money he's buying everything, he has a place.

But I'm still trying to figure in all the WH weirdness.

Jmo

Right, and it would make sense that they actually did that, but I'm still not understanding why this animal cruelty charge is an outstanding warrant. Very confusing.

Outstanding warrant just means it has not been executed yet. This one will not be outstanding for very long, IMO, considering WH is in custody in Norfolk, the same jurisdiction this charge is being brought.

warrant was issued over the week-end...will probably be served today

Praying for AJ

Pregnancy is one of those things that cause people involved to act in ways that are not normal for them usually. As I mentioned it is a life altering event in the lives of those involved, planned or unplanned, celebrated or not.

This was also in my realm of thinking...glad you said it - I didn't want to be the one to. :(

What if WH was having some completely inappropriate relationship with AJ? I just want to puke thinking about it, but like you said...stranger things HAVE happened. I was just trying to think of a scenario where a motive for WH came into play, and this would certainly be one of them. I'm not saying that the $100 or $200 would have been the complete cost of an abortion (if she so chose that route) - maybe that is what she was short. Borrowed a little here, a little there from different people. This could explain AJ agreeing to meet him. No one says AJ had to have been a willing participant in the intercourse. Maybe he raped her. That tidbit of information coming out could certainly have him facing prison given his past even if he wanted to say it was consensual.

Maybe he tried to come on her that morning and she threatened to tell someone (pregnant or not).

My only issue with that, is that AJ had little sisters who would have likely been easier to molest...

I know it's a sick and twisted path to think about - but again, for me, it all comes back to WH's motive. There had to be a reason for him to go after AJ (if he indeed did) - otherwise getting back at JH via harming a child would have been much easier to do with the younger siblings.

It's an automated system when they enter the warrant it sync to their wanted website. The warrant is most likely in Booking waiting to be served on him. Usually takes a few days after issued to be served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldn't the owners of Pretty Dog take out the warrants. They would have to swear them out in front of a magistrate. If I watched WH admit on TV that he hit my dog...I be running downtown to swear out a warrant.

Praying for AJ

Maybe Pretty Dog's owners just filed a complaint - maybe even encouged to do so by LE - and like magnumpi757 says it's the way the booking system works. The warrant is on the NPD site while WH's inmate info is on the sheriff's site so it could just be the normal transit time.

Maybe Pretty Dog's owners just filed a complaint - maybe even encouged to do so by LE - and like magnumpi757 says it's the way the booking system works. The warrant is on the NPD site while WH's inmate info is on the sheriff's site so it could just be the normal transit time.

It very well be that the owners of the dog took out the charges. All they would have to do is go to the magistrate and fill out a criminal complaint. Normal transit time from warrant issued to warrant served can be anywhere from 1 day to a week. Trust me, they know where he is....it'll get served.

This was also in my realm of thinking...glad you said it - I didn't want to be the one to. :(

What if WH was having some completely inappropriate relationship with AJ? I just want to puke thinking about it, but like you said...stranger things HAVE happened. I was just trying to think of a scenario where a motive for WH came into play, and this would certainly be one of them. I'm not saying that the $100 or $200 would have been the complete cost of an abortion (if she so chose that route) - maybe that is what she was short. Borrowed a little here, a little there from different people. This could explain AJ agreeing to meet him. No one says AJ had to have been a willing participant in the intercourse. Maybe he raped her. That tidbit of information coming out could certainly have him facing prison given his past even if he wanted to say it was consensual.

Maybe he tried to come on her that morning and she threatened to tell someone (pregnant or not).

My only issue with that, is that AJ had little sisters who would have likely been easier to molest...

I know it's a sick and twisted path to think about - but again, for me, it all comes back to WH's motive. There had to be a reason for him to go after AJ (if he indeed did) - otherwise getting back at JH via harming a child would have been much easier to do with the younger siblings.

But the younger sibs are also minors, maybe that's why it was aj... Also aj was "the glue" according to WH so if things started falling apart when she went away to school or soon after maybe he was trying to force the glue back hoping if she fell in love (his sick drugged mind) with him, or got preg, shed have no other option then to come home to him. Maybe she fought back and he hurt her...jmo

wasn't there a pic on her twitter of a girl 6 months pregnant and AJ commented something like ---- "this is what I look like after pigging out" or something to this effect...I may be losing my mind!!!!

Praying for AJ

Both her mom and adoptive dad seem pretty high strung to me, and forgiving of their own foibles. The motive could have been impulse with a brewing pressure of losing control of AJ?

This is an amazing thread with the best of WSers, new and old locals, insiders, thank you. You guys don't miss a beat for AJ. Catching up, still.

wasn't there a pic on her twitter of a girl 6 months pregnant and AJ commented something like ---- "this is what I look like after pigging out" or something to this effect...I may be losing my mind!!!!

Praying for AJ

Since we're on the topic of WH and his charges...

I know we have no confirmation that the jacket found (or not found or planted or not planted) in the B&E residence actually belonged to AJ BUT...

If LE suspected that it DID belong to AJ it would have likely been "evidence" in her disappearance right?? WH admitted (in the 1st WAVY jailhouse interview) that he committed the B&E and in the process found A jacket behind a couch cushion in the house and then left the same jacket on the floor beside the couch.

Why would he not have been charged w/ something along the lines of tampering with evidence or destruction of evidence? (Sorry, can't find the VA code for these at the moment.)

Anyone here with legal insight that can help w/ this questions? Am I off base in assuming this jacket is likely is NOT AJ's jacket based on the lack of such a charge?

Of course there is always the possibility they will charge him w/ that later (in order for LE to not give away information on the evidence now). Just as we are apparently seeing on 3/28 regarding what we presume is related to the dog being hit (admittedly).

Of course there is always the possibility that LE is well aware that she was not last seen wearing that item of clothing as they may have been lead to believe...thing about the hair being pulled up description we heard early on.

Just some thoughts IMO based on the not so available information. :)

It was a retweet of a recent viral picture of a very small baby bump belonging to an approx. 8mo pregnant model that was recently a topic of entertainment websites and television shows.

Purely speculation here, but it makes sense in a sick, twisted way that someone like WH could conceivably do this to get back at AJ's mom. WH loves the mom but hates her at the same time, so he cannot hurt her. A stepchild on the other hand, could be the next best thing in the eyes of someone like this.

If you had a daughter like her, a valedictorian in college, who is beloved by everyone around her, wouldnt she be your pride and joy?

Maybe WH blamed AJ for being the "voice of reason" to her mom. Its not unusual for a child to develop a caretaker personality when one or both parents are messed up and sometimes they get drawn into the arguments while trying to protect.

IMO it would also explain the pieces of debit card found near the house. I dont think that was done as someone was leaving.It just doesnt make sense for them to do that.Too much of an opportunity to get caught. I think it was done to taunt and to throw off the investigation.

Great insight, it was one of my first impressions of AJ, the way she has her arm wrapped around her little sister. She cares for and protects them is my impression.

Pregnancy is one of those things that cause people involved to act in ways that are not normal for them usually. As I mentioned it is a life altering event in the lives of those involved, planned or unplanned, celebrated or not.

Too bad WH can't use that for his defense. ;)

The mugshot is much older, but AFAIK it doesn't pertain to this charge at all, it's just a picture of him in public record for identification purposes. The charges were all just recently filed for actions occurring the 6-8th of March. The prosecutor has to secure either an indictment or information to charge a defendant; the indictment comes via grand jury while the information comes via probable cause hearing (with no grand jury). Both of these documents take some time, and at least one of them is required for criminal charges to be brought. IMO, when WH admitted punching the dog on national television, the prosecutor added the charge for harming the dog just as soon as he could obtain and indictment or information for that matter. I honestly do not think the dog is seriously hurt, but that may be because I don't want to let my brain go there.

Info on an indictment versus information can be found at this link: http://www.fjc.gov/federal/courts.nsf/autoframe!openform&nav=menu1&page=/federal/courts.nsf/page/221

A simple "thank you" just wasn't enough. This clarification was exactly what I needed. You rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth