VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JH still thinks AJ is safe, I am surprised they did not wait to bring in LE until she'd been gone a week or more without contact any family. If she is safe, what is everyone supposed to be doing?

if she's "safe" why do they need money from the public to search for her? why do they need to be putting up (and don't forget, tearing down) flyers, why do they need to be censoring the facebook comments...?

O/T but there's another case here on WS of a 10 year-old boy from Minnesota missing and now it's said that it's possible that the dad may have recently taken out a $30,000 life insurance policy out on the boy......(Barway Collins is the boy's name)

I hate to say this but Im starting to wonder if JH and WH werent in on this together.

Did A.J catch them doing something they werent supposed to be doing and/or threaten to turn them both in to the police?

I can see an honors student doing just that, after coming home for spring break and discovering something horrendous, especially if they had siblings they were trying to protect.

The comment about a young boy possibly being killed for a 30k dollar life insurance policy bears looking into here as well I think

Something just isnt right about this family (besides the drugs and criminal convictions) IMO and I cant quite put my finger on it.

If JH still thinks AJ is safe, I am surprised they did not wait to bring in LE until she'd been gone a week or more without contact any family. If she is safe, what is everyone supposed to be doing?

nothing according to the family. Someone posted earlier that when this all first started..on the fb page someone asked a question and JH was quick to show "tude" when asked questions about when AJ was last seen, what was she driving etc. tonights interview for example, JH says in response to her being found " I hope soon". but she paused before she said it And I read that pause to mean "geez could you come home now all this is getting on my nerves". But that's jmo.

guys when i try to watch this and scroll to it it'll play around 7 minutes but then says "we'll be right back"....what am i doing wrong??

I see that the clip is now up on YouTube but just for future reference, when you see the "be right back" thing it means that a commercial is being shown in the local market. Some stations run the commercials while others black them out. The stream keeps ticking on and once the commercial is over it goes back to the news. You can let it run or skip ahead a couple of minutes.

Here's the interview for anyone who missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8e0THB8wGI

I've given up on trying to deduce useful information from the available sources. I'm just going to say THIS STORY STINKS and wait for some real information to shake loose.

*pouts*

I hate to say this but Im starting to wonder if JH and WH werent in on this together.

Did A.J catch them doing something they werent supposed to be doing and/or threaten to turn them both in to the police?

I can see an honors student doing just that, after coming home for spring break and discovering something horrendous, especially if they had siblings they were trying to protect.

Something just isnt right about this family IMO and I cant quite put my finger on it.

Or did JH realize that WH was trying to give AJ attention that he should have been giving to her?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

I haven't put much thought into the truck moving from one side to the other. When I first read that, I assumed WH meant he had parked the truck on the left side of the driveway when he dropped it off in the morning, and then when the girls returned from school the truck was on the right side of the driveway. That just means AJ (or someone) drove the truck at some point, that's all that it means. IMO he stressed that to try to prove his gas station story, like the audience was supposed to think, "clearly AJ drove to meet WH at the gas station, the truck had moved."
This explanation doesn't fit perfectly with his statement, but it was my first thought when I saw it. Not much of what he says fits perfectly with the other things he says anyway. So I kinda ruled that comment out as being valueless; no way to prove it, no way to know if it's even significant, no way to know what WH even meant. JMO.

Yeah it's so weird because why would we think anything about what side of the driveway the truck was on UNLESS someone can say that they saw that it had move from one side to the other and he had to throw it in in case some one brings it up or someone. Maybe the neighbor that said they saw the white car parked behind the truck said he saw the truck on one side of the driveway and later someone else (JH) said it was parked on the other.

If JH still thinks AJ is safe, I am surprised they did not wait to bring in LE until she'd been gone a week or more without contact any family. If she is safe,
what is everyone supposed to be doing?

Donating money to the page and buying braclets, because they don't want any other help or anyone to ask any questions, or give suggestions.

if she's "safe" why do they need money from the public to search for her? why do they need to be putting up (and don't forget, tearing down) flyers, why do they need to be censoring the facebook comments...?

And it is because of all that nonsense that only 1 local station out of 3 covered todays "event." Joe Fisher from WAVY is doing one hell of a job maintaining communication...and I suspect it's because once he got involved he started to actually care like the rest of us do. No one else wants to be associated with these people...Especially after they were going bananas on WTKR.

Hey Fam! People want to help. Seriously tho...stop with the memes and obscenity laced rants...and let people help you.

Or did JH realize that WH was trying to give AJ attention that he should have been giving to her?

You know maybe your on to something there..............mom not saying anything...quite....acts like she's doesnt "care"..... No tears....hmmmm let's let wh implicate himself and I'll just sit here and watch.. Jmo

We can call "Harry" by his first name now, I think. Pretty sure he introduced himself on the news tonight, although I personally have yet to see that.

ETA: On second thought, maybe we better wait for that link. I'm tired and sensitive today, and I will cry if I get mod-smacked.

Since he introduced himself tonight, can we just call him Andre the Bear? There are wayyy to many wavy loving neighbor nephbros around here to have nicknames for those we already have names for. Yeah? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO the only one that would "know" would be Wes. He dropped the truck off after JH left to drop the girls off at school. He stressed it was moved from one side (where he left it) to the other side of the driveway as proof that someone drove it (AJ) after he parked it that morning.

Maybe one parent is trying to frame the other parent. I mean knowing Wes's past it wouldn't be so hard to do this. I mean whose the public going to believe a nice sweet mother with children or a known felon. Who knows. Seems like one parents is going above and beyond to find AJ and framing himself doing really stupid stuff (or someone is helping him) and the other is keeping so tight-lipped, times changing, deleting helpful posts, etc. Just an opinion. I have come to the conclusion that I can absolutely not rule anything that out at all.

Since he introduced himself tonight, can we just call him Andre the Bear? There are wayyy to many wavy loving neighbor nephbros around here to have nicknames for those we already have names for. Yeah? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is what he calls himself. :wink:

Yeah it's so weird because why would we think anything about what side of the driveway the truck was on UNLESS someone can say that they saw that it had move from one side to the other and he had to throw it in in case some one brings it up or someone. Maybe the neighbor that said they saw the white car parked behind the truck said he saw the truck on one side of the driveway and later someone else (JH) said it was parked on the other.

I ALWAYS park in the same spot in front of my house, without fail. I did park in my wifes spot ONCE and she was quick to let me know about it.

I doubt many of my neighbors would even notice....

Vehicles parked in front of a garage? Or am I confusing cases? If so, maybe that garage has some bearing...

I see that the clip is now up on YouTube but just for future reference, when you see the "be right back" thing it means that a commercial is being shown in the local market. Some stations run the commercials while others black them out. The stream keeps ticking on and once the commercial is over it goes back to the news. You can let it run or skip ahead a couple of minutes.

Here's the interview for anyone who missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8e0THB8wGI

thank you so much, i really appreciate your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads