VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------
I live right in the other side of the field. Yes it is a big school, but the neighborhood across the field is huge and only separated by a foot bridge.

Also, with your picture, the road is not too narrow to park on. There IS parking on the street

Great picture. But if she was frightened wouldnt she just run to a neighbors house?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe Zach said the work trailer has not been in their possession for some time. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive Zach clarified that for us. Thank you for the drawing and the perspective, Zapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Zach was talking about the green SUV but I dont remember him answering about the trailer. Because I was wondering that myself like what WH uses to pull his lawn equipment around and stuff for his side job.

I believe Zach said the work trailer has not been in their possession for some time. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive Zach clarified that for us. Thank you for the drawing and the perspective, Zapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right he did say he believes that the trailer was gone too.

It looks like the reward is no longer on current flyers. How do you not put the reward money on new flyers but try to tear down zachs flyers when he was offering a nice amount. Maybe Wes was scared that zachs reward money would turn people on him. Jmo

You're right he did say he believes that the trailer was gone too.

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for any confusion. I got here late and frequently I will work backwards through a case to see if I see someone else might have missed.

Can anyone here confirm JH's address through a PM? Im 90 percent positive I have the right one.

I might have more info to present but want to be sure before posting.

---------
I live right in the other side of the field. Yes it is a big school, but the neighborhood across the field is huge and only separated by a foot bridge.

Also, with your picture, the road is not too narrow to park on. There IS parking on the street

I'll take your word for it. Nothing beats an eyewitness account but in my defense those roads looked tiny via Google Earth, like two cars couldnt safely pass each other if someone was parked on one side of the side of the street tiny.

I wouldnt park on the street there, would be too worried about someone taking my mirrors or doors off.

Any thoughts on Andre the bear?
Why is JH always with these brand new adults (barely not minors?) Don't they have families? Doesn't she have a family? Why is she always with those darn sunglasses? I can't help but think she doesn't want anyone to see her eyes. Dialated, crazy, bloodshot, tear stained, shifty, afraid, untruthful ? I, for one, am dying to catch a glimpse.

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for any confusion. I got here late and frequently I will work backwards through a case to see if I see someone else might have missed.

Can anyone here confirm JH's address through a PM? Im 90 percent positive I have the right one.

I might have more info to present but want to be sure before posting.

I can tell by the picture you made. You have the right address. :)

Any thoughts on Andre the bear?
Why is JH always with these brand new adults? Don't they have families? Doesn't she have a family? Why is she always with those darn sunglasses? I can't help but think she doesn't want anyone to see her eyes. Dialated, crazy, bloodshot, tear stained, shifty, afraid, untruthful ? I, for one, am dying to catch a glimpse.

I don't think he hurt AJ. I think he genuinely cared about her. ALOT. I do have other thoughts, but I'll keep those to myself, as I don't see how sharing them would help AJ in anyway.

I just wish I could pinpoint his role in this now. Always there. Always. There.

I think the only "victim" here is AJ. If anyone else could be considered a victim, it's only by the skin on their teeth.

Usually I am VERY protective of the families. I can't be when it comes to WH and JH. What I've seen is mind boggling. It reminds me of Haleigh Cummings family and Hailey Dunn's.

Some caps

"Yeah, I just wanna let everyone know about the toy drive this Saturday. We are going to have a raffle and food. It's going to be a lot of fun and it's for a good cause- underprivileged kids, so come on down."

That would better match her demeanor.

There are other options for her. There are other family members who have made it public that she would be more than welcome in their home. I don't think I can be more specific than that until certain members are verified, but I'm putting this out there in case she stumbles on this somehow.

I know. I was being a bit facetious! I knew exactly what was meant but this case is so infuriating!!

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's weird that her guy friends are hanging around? Someone mentioned nearly all of her close friends are guys. It wouldn't be weird if they were girls hanging around, right? What am I missing here? I figured they were just there as support.

Sorry if I'm misinterpreting what people are hinting at here. If so, please feel free to correct me :)

I do find it weird that they seem to be there day in and day out. Where is her actual family? What are they doing with the hours that pass? There is about an 18 year difference i believe. I would want MY friends and family for support, I think. My family, friends, and my children so I could keep them safe.

I do find it weird that they seem to be there day in and day out. Where is her actual family? What are they doing with the hours that pass? There is about an 18 year difference i believe. I would want MY friends and family for support, I think. My family, friends, and my children so I could keep them safe.

Did you notice the two friends leave the field and walk over toward Joe Fisher? They looked down right jolly, to me.

Ah, yeah. Good point. I guess I didn't realize that there aren't other adults or family around.

I think you should forward this information to LE, zapped. Awesome catch.

I will definitely do that tomorrow HG and thanks.

Im not sure if I can actually link FB pages of businesses here can I?

Did you notice the two friends leave the field and walk over toward Joe Fisher? They looked down right jolly, to me.

Yikes. I didn't notice that. I will go back and rewatch. Thank you for pointing it out.

Zapped...what am I missing here? The Hadsell's address is 8421...NOT 8420. Look again. The Murder Mystery thing is listed for 8420 Millard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove