VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Wes theory better. So i think i may pass on this production theory. All bets would have been off when the dog got hit, people were threatened and with Wes facing 10-life.

Unless they truly believe in the motto " That The Show Must Go On" lol. Poor Wes.

:lol:

I like the Wes theory better. So i think i may pass on this production theory. All bets would have been off when the dog got hit, people were threatened and with Wes facing 10-life.

Unless they truly believe in the motto " That The Show Must Go On" lol. Poor Wes.

One does not preclude the other and would explain the current impasse.

I've yet to see little, if any, emotion from anyone in this case.

:floorlaugh: Did you ever think that would be a question you'd ask in a missing persons case?

The only mystery here is where AJ actually is, the rest of it is grossly obvious, in terms of who is being false. Hadsell's timeline, as I see it, AJ came to harm in the morning at home, he moved her sometime between 7 am and his long car stare. He then committed himself to building his alibi, convincing others she took off, here and there. After taking AJ where only he could find her, he at some point went back to his hotel room with her phone, then he sent the text at around 5 am. Then the big production with however he worked his magic scenarios on AJ's mom, they finally called LE at 9 pm. By that time the production, the cast of characters, such as cargo shorts bear tattoo with the tight red shorts holding the door open while mom screams at the cameras dude, made that hostage plea looking video at first... it all unrolls like best laid plans that just don't wash. This stands even if zapped's info is not related.

They just probably want AJ to see her friends if she happens to have been a runaway who is watching the news.

But my main question is how are the siblings holding up? Maybe they need to live with zach and change schools this semester.

Zapped...what am I missing here? The Hadsell's address is 8421...NOT 8420. Look again. The Murder Mystery thing is listed for 8420 Millard.

Lol thats why I asked for confirmation. Sorry for the confusion, posts in that regard have been deleted by me.

Lol thats why I asked for confirmation. Sorry for the confusion, posts in that regard have been deleted by me.

You drew the house correctly...right down to the vehicle and red trailer. LOL!

But you did get the H & H Mechanical business, yes? That's his personal business/side job. Check out the home address and the E Little Creek Rd Address. Pretty interesting.

But you drew the house correctly...right down to the vehicle and red trailer. LOL!

But you did get the H & H Mechanical business, yes? That's his side job. Check out the home address and the E Little Creek Rd Address. Pretty interesting.

I just looked at Google Earth again and its acting up. Im getting the same address for opposite sides of the street. Sorry again for the confusion. The last thing I want to do is help spread misinformation in this thread. This case, and the behavior of the so-called adults who are involved, is confusing enough as it is. :maddening:

I just looked at Google Earth again and its acting up. Im getting the same address for opposite sides of the street. Sorry again for the confusion. The last thing I want to do is help spread misinformation in this thread. This case, and the behavior of the so-called adults who are involved, is confusing enough as it is. :maddening:

Trust me, we've all been there done that on this case. Heck, even the family and their fliers have spread misinformation. It's a very odd case, with some VERY odd folks attached to it.

Sometimes people have two numbers for one house, if it is a rental and more than one resident receives mail, or separate a home run business, usually one number off, depending on how the street numbers go, could that be the case here?

:floorlaugh: Did you ever think that would be a question you'd ask in a missing persons case?

Gave it some thought, because you never know, looking as far back as I can remember, I don't think I've ever asked anyone about a horn in this way.

WH seems to be a good actor so if he hasn't never auditioned there before, maybe they'd come do a jailhouse audition for him. I hope Joe from Wavy TV will be there for that one.:guitar:

First time I caught this.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Around the 7:19 mark, WH makes a comment about LE believing that AJ is "no longer with us". Joe asks WH if that thought ever goes through his mind. He says, "No. I have hope. We have hope." And then he pauses...and you can see that he is re-living what happened in his mind (in my opinion). Watch the parade of expressions on his face while this pause/re-living is happening.

Around the 7:19 mark, WH makes a comment about LE believing that AJ is "no longer with us". Joe asks WH if that thought ever goes through his mind. He says, "No. I have hope. We have hope." And then he pauses...and you can see that he is re-living what happened in his mind (in my opinion). Watch the parade of expressions on his face while this pause/re-living is happening.

he already told us that she 'departed his presence' during the gas station meet-up. I wonder where they really were at that time, if not at a gas station?

he already told us that she 'departed his presence' during the gas station meet-up. I wonder where they really were at that time, if not at a gas station?

My guess is his hotel room. I can't imagine there would be no forensic evidence if something happened to her in that room, but I swear, my gut is just screaming that she never left that hotel room alive. Maybe he had her tied up, and returned to work? Maybe she simply waited for him to return. Maybe there was an overdose? Who knows? But I do believe she was at that room alive, at some point. And then...not.

ETA: In that video where I can see him re-living what happened, I can almost visually see her in that room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove