VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You drew the house correctly...right down to the vehicle and red trailer. LOL!

But you did get the H & H Mechanical business, yes? That's his personal business/side job. Check out the home address and the E Little Creek Rd Address. Pretty interesting.

IMO there may be an interesting point of note regarding WH's second phone and the H&H Mechanical Listing on Angie's List.

The phone number for WH on the earlier flyers from the BAJH FB page (link below) indicate once phone number for WH.
https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/photos/a.798478273573736.1073741829.793056607449236/805374389550791/?type=1&theater

The phone number that is indicated as a contact for WH w/ H&H (when you google H&H in Norfolk) is a completely different number.
http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/va/norfolk/h-and-h-mechanical-reviews-7732638.htm

ALSO...the business address is interesting but sure LE has explored it. Surely?

Wonder if there's anything to that. I had earlier dismissed there being a second phone at all BUT...maybe he had a work phone provide by his employer for business use only and had a second phone for personal &/or other "entrepreneurial" purposes.

Just wondering. Such a tangled web of junk. So hard to tell what's relevant and what's gibberish in this case.

---------
I live right in the other side of the field. Yes it is a big school, but the neighborhood across the field is huge and only separated by a foot bridge.

Also, with your picture, the road is not too narrow to park on. There IS parking on the street

The neighborhood isn't as huge as one might think. And school is actually tiny only 400 students. Made up of tarrallton and military communities kids. I vol. In it daily all day for 2 years! The military neighborhood is separated from the houses on the other roads with only one way (driving )out. I lived on the far side on whitehurst on the curve of Shreveport with the field across the street. Kinda by the poll. I also wondered if the checked the retention ponds cuz there is always junk in them..

I mean no snarkiness, just adding to the thought processes..

This has been an issue that I have had all along. I don't get it. Really, I don't get it. I know they are neighborhood friends of AJ's, but this is weird. And I know that kids tend to have a particular house they gravitate to. In my neighborhood, it's my house. That is because there are some places that I won't let my 14 year old go, so I make it nicer for the kids to come to my house. Mine is an only child so he gets perks. I feed his friends and we have toys! In return they help with my yard work, wash cars, etc. BUT if my kid was not there... It's the parents of the kids that would be offering me support. Not the kids... and I know these "kids" are older, and I guess JH is younger, but geez....

I would really like to know if these friends of AJ hung around the house when AJ was away at school.

Is it possible that because AJ was low on $, she agreed to deliver a package for WH?

Now there's a possibility IMO. Plausible especially if JH was low on funds due to the split and couldn't help provide AJ w/ $$ for BF b-day gift, use at school, etc...

What IF the AJ & JH had a disagreement over money. I have heard no mention of AJ having a job and other than a possible stipend from remaining financial aid/scholarship she may not have had much spending money I suspect. If AJ and JH had a blow up over money and JH was who was depositing funds to AJ's debit card account I can see either of them saying to hell w/ it and cutting up the card. If there was a blow off steam walk (maybe to a 7-11?) I can see her then throwing the remainder of the card down in frustration at the situation.

AJ could possibly have returned after a cool off walk and return to be in the house at 7am when the kids/JH leave and see her at the door. At that point it would seem possible that AJ may have NO money and maybe she would reach then reach out to WH for cash and maybe a visit to his hotel. At that point she could have offered to help him out w/ an errand that didn't go so well. Could she have hung out at the motel to wait on someone for WH and that person could have caused her harm?

Again, JMO and personal exploration of possible scenarios.

I do find it weird that they seem to be there day in and day out. Where is her actual family? What are they doing with the hours that pass? There is about an 18 year difference i believe. I would want MY friends and family for support, I think. My family, friends, and my children so I could keep them safe.

I know there are many family structures and each family is a bit different in this way but...

Are there any grandparents, aunts, uncles, former teachers, coaches, mentors, anyone else above age 18? Anyone? It seems AJ's friends were support to everyone involved. That's a lot a pressure for "young adults" to have on them too. It seems that only WH's extended family is part of the mix. Something more unusual is going on here, isolation/control/aggression all seem to be common themes by a number of folks in the mix.

As Dr.Phil says often "This situation needs a hero!"

Let me reply with a scenario of the events.

1. At family request (there was a man speaking for the family... not sure who he is or what relation), the group was asked to gather in a circle around the bases on the field after distribution of balloons.
2. The speaker said a quick prayer for AJ's safety and safe return and thanked everyone for their support. The speaker directed everyone to release their balloons at the sound of the horn.
3. After releasing the balloons, everyone stood for a few minutes and watched as the balloons blew away. The speaker stated that folks were welcome to stand for a moment and continue watching as the balloons floated out of sight and then the crowd (awkwardly IMO) clapped and then the crowd began dispersing.

The whole process (from the time I showed up right at 5:30) took approx. 15 minutes.

I am not sure what to make of the horn other than as a way to keep everyone in sync with the release of the balloons.

Trying to state the facts of the event as best I can without interjecting my own opinion for now.

I am as clueless about this as everyone else.

My friends went too.. She said it was super akwward . kids playing football. Laughing. She left prior to the balloon release cuz she felt weird.

I know there are many family structures and each family is a bit different in this way but...

Are there any grandparents, aunts, uncles, former teachers, coaches, mentors, anyone else above age 18? Anyone? It seems AJ's friends were support to everyone involved. That's a lot a pressure for "young adults" to have on them too. It seems that only WH's extended family is part of the mix. Something more unusual is going on here, isolation/control/aggression all seem to be common themes by a number of folks in the mix.

As Dr.Phil says often "This situation needs a hero!"

Zach. IMO

Now there's a possibility IMO. Plausible especially if JH was low on funds due to the split and couldn't help provide AJ w/ $$ for BF b-day gift, use at school, etc...

What IF the AJ & JH had a disagreement over money. I have heard no mention of AJ having a job and other than a possible stipend from remaining financial aid/scholarship she may not have had much spending money I suspect. If AJ and JH had a blow up over money and JH was who was depositing funds to AJ's debit card account I can see either of them saying to hell w/ it and cutting up the card. If there was a blow off steam walk (maybe to a 7-11?) I can see her then throwing the remainder of the card down in frustration at the situation.

AJ could possibly have returned after a cool off walk and return to be in the house at 7am when the kids/JH leave and see her at the door. At that point it would seem possible that AJ may have NO money and maybe she would reach then reach out to WH for cash and maybe a visit to his hotel. At that point she could have offered to help him out w/ an errand that didn't go so well. Could she have hung out at the motel to wait on someone for WH and that person could have caused her harm?

Again, JMO and personal exploration of possible scenarios.

I'm really questioning whether AJ's sisters saw her at all that morning. IF JH and AJ had an argument, and IF AJ went to blow off steam around 4:30 that morning, I just don't see her being back at the house and in an "upbeat mood" just 2.5 hours later.

Im sure this has been asked and can only be answered with speculation but could AJ be being held until a "debt" is paid off. Mom is still saying she feels AJ is safe. If this was my child I would be losing my mind and exhausting every resource to find them. I just don't understand how nonchalant they all are. I live very close to this family and my child is friends with a few of the friends that are being mentioned in the news and in this thread and I don't understand some of their actions either. I can't put myself into their shoes and know whats going on in their heads or the families but it's all coming off very weird. The stories/rumors that are coming out are just bizarre.

Theory: Maybe that's the reason for the quick setup of the ******** account. In which case...how big of a debt are we talking here? Maybe that's also why there was displeasure with Zach's flyer w/ a higher award amount listed. Maybe it implied someone in the family had more $$ making the pay off bigger.

I dunno...this seem a little soap opera like. But who knows.

It looks like the reward is no longer on current flyers. How do you not put the reward money on new flyers but try to tear down zachs flyers when he was offering a nice amount. Maybe Wes was scared that zachs reward money would turn people on him. Jmo

Still catching up from last night but, it's entirely possible all that publicly funded reward money is already gone. Possibly spent elsewhere? Pure speculation & moo & all that good stuff.

Add to that, I think he did something in some garage other than the B & E one, same kind of expressions when he says it, but how can one ever know what he's thinking?

Some storage units have garage style doors too right? Wonder if that's relevant here.

If AJ is alive and well out there she should call LE and tell them. Even if she does not want to return home.

I wonder if she has a passport.

Someone with initals O.S. said she heard AJ wanted to go to Brazil. It was posted on Mar 11th on Bring AJ Home FB page.

(But I don't really think she left on her own)

Just wondering if 2 of the 4 amigos are now MIA from JH's house since WH was arrested.

RSBM. I was wondering this as well. Perhaps only two "flipped", but there are four counts because the same message was given to all of them. And it was inappropriate no matter how it was received. These two on the video with JH were the same two that were with WH finding the clothes in Chesapeake, as mentioned in the jailhouse interview. CS seems truly clueless and concerned about AJ's wellbeing, but AB I can't read as well yet. I need to see more of him.

I'm really questioning whether AJ's sisters saw her at all that morning. IF JH and AJ had an argument, and IF AJ went to blow off steam around 4:30 that morning, I just don't see her being back at the house and in an "upbeat mood" just 2.5 hours later.

I posted this yesterday:

Zach said:
Yes, they saw her. She came to the door as they were leaving, from what I was told. My younger daughters figured she was going back to bed though..

I am now wondering if they saw her coming back to the house, rather than her watching them at the door from inside the house?

Zach has said that AJ's younger sister saw her up that morning before they all left for school.

This could mean several different things. It could mean she saw her at 7 before they left. It could mean she saw her coming home. It could mean she saw her at 4:30 before she stormed out (assuming that she did), after she was woken up by an argument in the house between AJ and mom.

Or, it could mean mom told sister to tell *everyone* she saw AJ there, and sister is doing exactly what mom says. I get the feeling all the girls do EXACTLY as mom says, in that house.

As odd as it might sound, I no longer want AJ to come home. I want her found, safe, healthy, in a good head-space and to go back to school and get on with her life. I don't feel hopeful this is what will happen, but if she is out there alive somewhere, this is what I want for her.

RSBM. I was wondering this as well. Perhaps only two "flipped", but there are four counts because the same message was given to all of them. And it was inappropriate no matter how it was received. These two on the video with JH were the same two that were with WH finding the clothes in Chesapeake, as mentioned in the jailhouse interview. CS seems truly clueless and concerned about AJ's wellbeing, but AB I can't read as well yet. I need to see more of him.

I think the group dynamics is very odd here, given that WH is in jail for threatening these 2 guys, yet they are stuck like glue to JH still, who is seemingly supportive of her jailed husband. :waitasec:

Zach has said that AJ's younger sister saw her up that morning before they all left for school.

This could mean several different things. It could mean she saw her at 7 before they left. It could mean she saw her coming home. It could mean she saw her at 4:30 before she stormed out (assuming that she did), after she was woken up by an argument in the house between AJ and mom.

Or, it could mean mom told sister to tell *everyone* she saw AJ there, and sister is doing exactly what mom says. I get the feeling all the girls do EXACTLY as mom says, in that house.

As odd as it might sound, I no longer want AJ to come home. I want her found, safe, healthy, in a good head-space and to go back to school and get on with her life. I don't feel hopeful this is what will happen, but if she is out there alive somewhere, this is what I want for her.

Their mom does like them to be tight lipped about stuff sometimes, but I don't think my daughter would make up seeing her. It's worth thinking about though. Kids are very impressionable. But I don't see that being the case.

And if Anjelica is safe and there by her own choosing and not being manipulated by someone else, then I want her to stay as well.

I'm sorry I haven't had the stomach to speculate. Every speculation leads to one horrible answer and it is the most disgusting and vile thing in this world that can happen. I have so much information that would confirm your speculation even more, but at this point, I'm not sure if it will help, until that speculation becomes hardened. Maybe I will catch up and throw out some more information that you can try to put together and shed some different light. I hope somebody else is talking with you too. This needs to be over. But I would rather never know, if it meant Anjelica was ok. But not knowing is very hard.

MY LATEST BLOG POST:
http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/03/anjelica-marie-hadsell-hoffer-where-is.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop