VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Interesting information here.

Wes helped a girl run away before. Fact

The next morning a text was sent from AJs phone saying she wasn't ready to come home yet.

According to Wes, LE told him her phone pinged from his room.

Did he help her run?

Did family with a white car help her get her stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why would he risk 10 years in prison for breaking in someone's home to find or plant evidence. She is not a minor so he wouldnt do this much just to help her run away.

Has it been confirmed that the clothing items found along the highway were indeed AJ's? (Other than by WH)
When did AJ arrive home from college for spring break?

You know, a "who done it" movie doesn't have this many twist & turns.....:confused:

Wasn't it said somewhere along the way here that AJ also had did some laundry that morning? Some cleaning? etc etc etc

Wasn't it said somewhere along the way here that AJ also had did some laundry that morning? Some cleaning? etc etc etc

Yes, I believe Zach said she did some chores and actually went beyond the usual. When asked for specifics, he said folding laundry.

I think there's lots more interrogations that should take place, am hoping they have already. JMO

It's a possibility that laundry *needed to be done* but it wasn't done by AJ. Reasons I can think of as to why laundry would have to be done in early a.m. hours is beyond where my mind wants to go at this time.

IMO this family is deliberately giving different timelines. I don't understand why NPD now have this date. It says the 3rd. I am pretty sure this has been changed. Now the BringAJhome FB just removed times all together and just says last seen in the TARRALLTON area on the 2nd.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhom...3056607449236/806503322771231/?type=1&theater

Norfolk Police Department
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Norfolk Police is asking the public’s help in locating a missing 18-year-old. Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.
https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/...4500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1&theater

Before they were saying the 2nd at 7:00 a.m.

Help Save The Next Girl
Page Liked · March 18 ·
#MISSING: AJ HADSELL, was last seen between the evening hours of March 2, 2015 and morning hours of March 3, 2015 in the TARRALLTON AREA of Norfolk, Va. If you know the whereabouts of AJ please contact the Norfolk Police Department at (757) 664-7026.

Mom and daughter can look alike from a distance while driving by and you are being coaxed to think it was the other.

Is it possible she recently watched Gone Girl? Is it possible she turned to Texty to help execute a disappearance, or WH thinks she might have? The B&E is the *only* thing we know WH did, right? Other things could have been set up to focus attention on WH...

Unfortunately we don't know of any communication about this housekeeping. You know, no posts like: "OMG this laundry is never-ending" or texts saying: "I'll see you when I get done with this cleaning and laundry!" or something like that.

She was home alone, so if laundry was done or housecleaning, or whatever, I would guess that the assumption would have to be that AJ did it. IYKWIM

You know, a "who done it" movie doesn't have this many twist & turns.....:confused:

I have to say that part of the appeal of reading this discussion is the improbability of the story and the characters.

Then I'm reminded--I don't really forget--that this is a real young woman we're talking about, and a real family and community, some of whom may or may not know what's going on and perhaps have dirty hands, but most of whom are going through hell.

I've never seen anything quite like this.

Mom and daughter can look alike from a distance while driving by and you are being coaxed to think it was the other.

Thought about this a million times. The one thing I can't get past is this from the interview. I can see that maybe the person driving the car back might not have been her because maybe the return trip the red truck driver never looked at the kid and the kids just thought the driver looked like AJ.

WH: The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this.

Two things have *stood out* to me in recent days.

I don't know how long JH has had this tee shirt (whether she's worn it from the beginning or if it's new) but I noticed it in the March 24th Wavy video.
aj.jpg

View attachment 71850

"NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Softball Home Plate - *Home Base*

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/bond-denied-for-missing-teens-dad/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter[/URL]

Also, the changes to the poster uploaded to the #BringAJHome Facebook page last night.

"We just want her home safe!"

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/photos/a.793111474110416.1073741828.793056607449236/806503322771231/?type=1

I see specific messages.

What do you see?

(I hope this post is within TOS, please let me know if it is not)

I guess another possibility would be that what has been deciphered by some as creepy texts could be just the opposite. Say for example, AJ was asking that person for HELP and she needed somewhere to go and maybe she possibly ended up there with that person having good intent to help her and shelter her and that person did NOT do any harm to her but her jacket may have been either planted there (by WH) or left behind in the wake of what happened next. For example, the reason WH went into that home was because he had reason to believe that's where she went for shelter and he was upset that person helped her so he planted the jacket there to make it appear that person was involved? Maybe she was taken from that home by WH?

Hi folks, please remember to link when posting something as fact.

The only VI we have in this case thus far is Zach.

Thanks!

Two things have *stood out* to me in recent days.

I don't know how long JH has had this tee shirt (whether she's worn it from the beginning or if it's new) but I noticed it in the March 24th Wavy video.
View attachment 71904

View attachment 71850

"NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Softball Home Plate - *Home Base*

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/bond-denied-for-missing-teens-dad/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter[/URL]

Also, the changes to the poster uploaded to the #BringAJHome Facebook page last night.

"We just want her home safe!"

I see specific messages.

What do you see?

(I hope this post is within TOS, please let me know if it is not)

My thing is that most missing person's pages are labeled "Find Jane Doe" or "Find John Doe." The "Bring AJ Home" and the whole "home base" thing tell me that maybe her mom thinks she really ran away. Maybe AJ and her mom fought and AJ did threaten to leave all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove