VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree with you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If she was mad at her mom, I can't imagine her folding laundry and straightening up. Unless she was trying to make amends, maybe? When my daughter did chores without me asking/pleading/begging it was usually because she wanted a favor.

Unless she was washing/folding clothes that she wanted to pack in a suitcase...

My thing is that most missing person's pages are labeled "Find Jane Doe" or "Find John Doe." The "Bring AJ Home" and the whole "home base" thing tell me that maybe her mom thinks she really ran away. Maybe AJ and her mom fought and AJ did threaten to leave all of them.

Ok, that is fine. But what do we make of wh? Does he not believe that? Did he intercept her running away? I am not sure where to put him, same place as before?

Ok, that is fine. But what do we make of wh? Does he not believe that? Did he intercept her running away? I am not sure where to put him, same place as before?

Or maybe JH thinks she was just abducted by one of WH's possible drug connections. Being held in a basement somewhere?

Right. As someone mentioned, I don't know how many threads ago, any alternate theory of what happened to her that doesn't include WH as direct actor, needs to explain away his actions since she went missing. :gaah:

Wondering if there's many homes near by in the neighborhood that may have surveillance video/footage of cars coming and going, people walking, etc?? Yes, I know, I'm sure LE has already covered this, I'm just hoping there is something that has shown up that will help them piece everything together. :praying:

I don't have time now, but later tonight after dh leaves, I will go back and watch the early videos. I caught something being said about surveillance when I was searching for something else, and I've been meaning to go back and focus on that. It may have been the GMA video, if anyone wants to look between now and later when I get back.

Please allow me to state that I hope with all my heart and soul that AJ is alive, well and absolutely safe!!!! Not something else!!

Although I post particular conclusions based upon both personal and prior professional experience, I do not know what her actual status is. And, I sincerely hope that the outcome of this situation is a very positive one and we learn that AJ was making decisions as an adult 18 year old for her own well-being!

Her clothes were probably in the laundry since she came home from school she was probably washing and folding these.
She did all her laundry is my guess when she would have left it for her mom.

Then packed and left!

Do we know if the folded clothes were left there nicely folded or if they were put away or..missing?

My thing is that most missing person's pages are labeled "Find Jane Doe" or "Find John Doe." The "Bring AJ Home" and the whole "home base" thing tell me that maybe her mom thinks she really ran away. Maybe AJ and her mom fought and AJ did threaten to leave all of them.
The "Bring AJ Home" and "home base" verbiage are softball references, and thus a way to personalize the search for a young girl who was so passionate about the sport.

Wondering if there's many homes near by in the neighborhood that may have surveillance video/footage of cars coming and going, people walking, etc?? Yes, I know, I'm sure LE has already covered this, I'm just hoping there is something that has shown up that will help them piece everything together. :praying:

It's not really an upscale kind of neighborhood.. jmo.. I'm local

I have come to the conclusion that we know nothing about this case. Nothing. AJ is gone, and that's it. Please contact someone, AJ.

That's what happens when SO MANY of the key people in this case have lied about critical details from day 1. Like I said last night... I really hate this case. AJ, where are you?!

I am having such a hard time imagining that AJ would just leave college on her own accord. I mean she's 18 years old. If things were that bad at home she could have just stayed at school. She could have secured student loans by herself if she had to. I can see her and her mom getting into a big argument over maybe AJ wanting to see Wes or meet up with him and JH did not want AJ around him at all. Wes said AJ had plans Tuesday. Maybe she was going somewhere her mom didn't want her going or going with people she didn't want her going with. Maybe she cut up AJ's debit card to try to secure that she couldn't get money from her account. She could have very likely called Wes and asked for money and Wes gave her a lot because he knew about the fight all along and that her debit card had been cut up. Maybe she did pack up some of her stuff and leave in a hurry because she was still mad at her mom. Maybe a white car really did pick her up and she went on her own. Maybe she didn't want to leave forever but just for a while to cool off. Maybe sometime this is when things went wrong somehow. Maybe she went with friends and was angry/pissed decided to do a little drinking, etc. things got out of hand and an accident occurred.

<modsnip>

Just getting back to the house and had to skip ahead (13 pages guys?! Geez!). Did I miss anything important?

It just baffles me that so many posts are "WH said" why hasn't anyone else said ANYTHING

The "Bring AJ Home" and "home base" verbiage are softball references, and thus a way to personalize the search for a young girl who was so passionate about the sport.

Yes, very true. But if a parent wanted to send a very clear message in an estranged situation might they not use verbiage that would really really resonate with the person they are attempting to communicate with i.e. references to softball, *home base*, related to their daughters passions?

If you see me in this shirt...

There's no place like home.

Come home.

I want you home.

Home is where you should be.

We would welcome you home.

I'm your Mom and I really really want you home.

Possible?

For those of you that think AJ took off voluntarily, please consider what that involves, and the amount of adeptness required to stay hidden from LE and the FBI:

AJ would have to:

Not care about leaving her friends and family
Be OK with causing fear and suffering to her friends and family
Be absolved to wasting tuition, missing exams and derailing her academics
Be selfish enough to disappear herself and not help her sisters (if the reason was home/safety)
Have money, connections and means of living and not being traced which takes planning - in conflict with leaving impulsively after a fight etc.
Not care about wasting LE resources to find her
Have a grave need to disappear, such as having committed a crime, or fear for her life, in which case she must also have a reason for not using LE to help solve her problem.
Have at least one accomplice - at 18 I have little doubt she could successfully disappear without someone's help, and that someone would have to be so disconnected from her life that LE hasn't been able to trace her by now.

At 18 and a college student, AJ is covered by Suzanne's Law, so there is no doubt LE took this seriously from the beginning, investigated it as a missing persons from the beginning, and were always concerned/on high alert as soon as family dynamics were figured out with the help of WH. Their behavior and investigation patterns now tell us this is unlikely a voluntary missing case. While we can't take his timeline as fact, there is plenty more about WH that also points away from AJ being gone voluntarily. He says himself he thinks she was abducted by "someone" and we know he likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person as "someone" quite often.

She can't be a runaway, because she is an adult. She has her own dorm/apartment and her own transportation, two other parents and a huge network of friends. If she was free to leave voluntarily, she was free to go anywhere to get away from her family to feel safe that did not need to involve staying dark long enough to launch an investigation. Keep in mind that Amazing Amy in Gone Girl is a sociopath. AJ doesn't fit the profile of someone that would fake her own disappearance for revenge or attention.

I am sure I am not alone in hoping AJ proves me wrong and shows up.

Two things have *stood out* to me in recent days.

I don't know how long JH has had this tee shirt (whether she's worn it from the beginning or if it's new) but I noticed it in the March 24th Wavy video.
View attachment 71904

View attachment 71850

"NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Softball Home Plate - *Home Base*

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/bond-denied-for-missing-teens-dad/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter[/URL]

Also, the changes to the poster uploaded to the #BringAJHome Facebook page last night.

"We just want her home safe!"

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/photos/a.793111474110416.1073741828.793056607449236/806503322771231/?type=1

I see specific messages.

What do you see?

(I hope this post is within TOS, please let me know if it is not)

I see someone thinking themselves clever with baseball references. That's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove