Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem 245UFVA, ~60, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There don't appear to have been any updates to the ruleouts list since last July (2015).

I haven't been on this site in like 3 months; I can't believe this case is still kicking around.

Hi Astridxx - She wanted to be anonymous, and apparenty did a very good job covering her tracks. God Bless our Christmas Tree Lady!

It's very strange how often this lady crosses my mind. I always come to the conclusion that it's really about my own curiosity wanting to know who she was; I believe she died when she wanted and how she wanted, which is a great gift, and she didn't want the rest of us to know the answers, which is her prerogative. It's the only UID case I can really think about without feeling real sadness and frustration.
Whoever you were, Lady, I hope it all happened exactly as you'd wished. :rose:

Coming up on twenty years... really hope they can find answers by then. I work (literally) across the street and can see the little building she died behind from my office window, so I think about this every day.

[video=youtube;l1FJwCBdmpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1FJwCBdmpQ[/video] WARNING Explicit pictures

Is there anyone who can command on the C-section scar? I dont no no better than this kind of scar is above your pubic area.....horizontal....not like this...maybe in older days?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-pro...incisions-used-during-c-sections/img-20006738

(Illustrated drawings at link)
Classical incisions (like the obe she seems to have) are usually reserved for rapid delivery or for very preterm fetuses.

HTH

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Emergency situations such as placenta abruptus may call for that type of very long incision. imo.
Maybe the infant died, if so, perhaps it happened at Xmas time?

O/T, have not been posting here because i thought this lady was identified?

Emergency situations such as placenta abruptus may call for that type of very long incision. imo.
Maybe the infant died, if so, perhaps it happened at Xmas time?

O/T, have not been posting here because i thought this lady was identified?
She's still on NamUs?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

On the outside chance..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?35938-MS-Ruth-Annette-Johnson-Barber-36-Gulfport-31-May-1984
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Ruth...=E2ASWIivNIbbmAG21pbwBw#imgrc=SJg449UPkzw3SM:
attachment.php

[h=2]MS - Ruth Annette Johnson Barber, 36, Gulfport, 31 May 1984[/h]

Attachments

• barber_ruth4.jpg
    barber_ruth4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 228
Thinking out of the box, not a missing person but a wanted person...Always a good one. But when your dead it's not important anymore...what's the need of not wanting to be identified? I'm thinking about a motive, some thoughts about that; or you find yourself absolutely insignifacant or you want to hurt your loved ones not knowing what happened to you ever............other reasons? You have HIV and you feel very ashamed and you don't want to hurt your loved ones, to put the shame on them? (not meant to condemn in any way)

IMO this lady looks to have a different nose (going up) UID seems to have a nose with a top going explicitly down.

Thinking out of the box, not a missing person but a wanted person...Always a good one. But when your dead it's not important anymore...what's the need of not wanting to be identified? I'm thinking about a motive, some thoughts about that; or you find yourself absolutely insignifacant or you want to hurt your loved ones not knowing what happened to you ever............other reasons? You have HIV and you feel very ashamed and you don't want to hurt your loved ones, to put the shame on them? (not meant to condemn in any way)

IMO this lady looks to have a different nose (going up) UID seems to have a nose with a top going explicitly down.

I think the motive of this lady (in my files I call her the red headed lady) wanting to be unidentified is an important lead to find who she is...more (maybe strange) thoughts... She did not want her family bothered by paying for her cremation, she had a lot of money and did not want her relatives to have it, she was a missing person and already officialy declared dead and she did not want to open old wounds....she was sick in her head...

To be honnest I wonder if this lady realy took her own life.......

I think the motive of this lady (in my files I call her the red headed lady) wanting to be unidentified is an important lead to find who she is...more (maybe strange) thoughts... She did not want her family bothered by paying for her cremation, she had a lot of money and did not want her relatives to have it, she was a missing person and already officialy declared dead and she did not want to open old wounds....she was sick in her head...

Well, depends on what you call "sick in the head." You know, if you call clinical depression that, for example. When one might simply just wants to be left alone. Just be left alone, fall asleep, and be done with it. Take control of the single thing one still feels one might have control over: dying when and how one wants to, until it's too late (and even one's death is decided by someone/something else.)

I think she was just sickly and dying and wanted to go out on her terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some illnesses result in a very painful and drawn-out death. She may well have wanted to take her own life whilst she was still capable of doing so, and before her quality of life became unbearable.

Some illnesses result in a very painful and drawn-out death. She may well have wanted to take her own life whilst she was still capable of doing so, and before her quality of life became unbearable.

I can "see" all the reasons for wanting to take your own life and I can understand the principle of self-determinition. But wy not carying an ID? Could it be that she was in a place where they kept it for her? I don't know if and where they might do that in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member