Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem 245UFVA, ~60, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I did my first attempt at a photo overlay with Connie's photo on top and the noses aligned and matched for size as much as possible. One thing that strikes me as different is that Connie has a very short philtrum, i.e. the space between nose and mouth. That is not a match, but forward tilt of the head or lack of accuracy in the recon might account for that. I still can't let go of this as a potential match. But it's not perfect.

Attachments

• conniejd.jpg
    conniejd.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 82
Here is a better matchup. I forgot I had flipped Connie's picture horizontally in the first one. So this one should be more accurate. Connie's photo is overlaid at 50% transparency and I tried to match the angle and size of the eyes. Thoughts?

Attachments

• conniejd2.jpg
    conniejd2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 83
Good work!! I definitely dont think we should give up ok Connie C nutid,she has been ruled out. All Stones need to be turned and considering all the people that has been ruled against i Namus we need all possibilities to be tried.
She obviously did not want to be identified hick makes me believe that there is a story if not Connies, someone With a similar history perhaps. Someone who just turned the page and left her Oldsberg life behind. That is why noone is looking for her.

Sorry about my writing... Im not crazy its My Swedish IPad who keps doing autocorrect in swedish...:(
:blushing:

I personally think it is a good facial match. And there's something about the way she was found that just feels right for Connie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also has anyone checked missing people in England. Connie was in England for six months not too long before she disappeared. Annandale is only half an hour from Dulles airport so it's possible she was overseas and just wanted to die in the US

Would aging or loss of facial volume due to weight loss/illness cause more length between the nose and mouth? Plus we have to remember that the recon was done from the PM photo of the UID, and (at the risk of sounding morbid) I never think the mouth on a non-living person looks quite right or natural. For instance, viewing a body at the funeral home. Something always looks kind of "off" in the mouth area to me.

Would aging or loss of facial volume due to weight loss/illness cause more length between the nose and mouth? Plus we have to remember that the recon was done from the PM photo of the UID, and (at the risk of sounding morbid) I never think the mouth on a non-living person looks quite right or natural. For instance, viewing a body at the funeral home. Something always looks kind of "off" in the mouth area to me.

In the second pic I posted, the mouth lines up well. I think it was partly the rotating of the pic that i did.

I agree, the mouths always look off, even in some very good drawings like Carl's. Expression makes so much difference, too. People smile or purse their lips or bite down on emotion, and when you see the face without that habitual expression, it doesn't look like them.

I have been messaging with the documentarian mentioned earlier in the thread. She told me there is a letter by Connie's brother stating she was 5'7" and 165 pounds. Also, it is not known for sure if she ever had the recommended hysterectomy.

However, she agrees this Jane Doe is an interesting potential match and I invited her here to weigh in if she wants to. She is working her way through the thread. :)

I have been messaging with the documentarian mentioned earlier in the thread. She told me there is a letter by Connie's brother stating she was 5'7" and 165 pounds. Also, it is not known for sure if she ever had the recommended hysterectomy.

However, she agrees this Jane Doe is an interesting potential match and I invited her here to weigh in if she wants to. She is working her way through the thread. :)

Those are awfully close stats to the Sevier Co 1974 Doe. I've tried numerous times to start a new thread, but can't figure it out, LOL.

Attachments

• connie sevier uid collage.jpg
    connie sevier uid collage.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 80
Pseudonymph I wonder if the documentarian can convince brother to give DNA......

Yeah unfortunately Connie's nose just doesn't do it for me :/

Yeah unfortunately Connie's nose just doesn't do it for me :/

astridxx are you referring to Sevier Co Doe. Her body was found 30-60 days post mortem so some features may be guesstimates.

Pseudonymph I wonder if the documentarian can convince brother to give DNA......

Phil's son Ted is on FB. Perhaps someone can contact him. Is that allowed. I hate highjacking Annandale Doe's thread, but time is in the essence as Phil is 85+

I agree with Carl
the noses dont match
connies was very prominent and curved down

The height is way off...UID was a measured 5 foot..Connie was 7 inches taller according to family...Big difference....I think we should move forward and look at other possibilities...

To those who have seen the real image...Does the UID appear to have acne scars...?

Any thoughts on Bonita Krummel as a possible? Someone kept posting the UID looked Puerto Rican...and the height, circumstances etc mostly fit
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3914/0/

Classito

For me the height is almost definitely a rule-out. I asked if her brother would have been sure of Connie's height and she thought he would have known it bc Connie lived with them. Unless the Jane Doe was mismeasured, it is too big of a discrepancy. But stranger things have happened, so I hope that they at least check it out thoroughly.

Thanks to everyone who analyzed and compared Connie as a possible match.
Now, back to the drawing board....

p.s. I'm still glad I had the opportunity to learn about Connie!

This is so interesting. I have two brothers who are both much taller than I, and I am also tall - for a woman. I really wonder how tall my brothers would say I am - particularly after not seeing me for 30 years or so.....

I would still prefer to see an official rule-out for Connie.

That said.....it seems to me this JD went to great lengths, not only to end her life, but to hide it from anyone who may have been looking for her. That leads me to believe that there is someone that would/should be looking for her, but probably isn't because of what she did before she took her life. In any case, I don't believe she's been reported missing. IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper