GUILTY VA - Ashanti Billie, 19, found deceased, Virginia Beach, 18 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So really if she was in the car when the car left base a second time someone would have had to change cars with her too because her car was dumped. So if the car was there that Monday she went missing could there possibly be 2 people involved? I mean you can't just dump a car and walk down the street with a person thrown over your shoulder.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping for an update soon. I'm from the Hampton Roads area and still live nearby for school. My mom told me about a body being found earlier as a sort of warning because I was going out with some friends tonight. This case has been on my mind this entire week. I am really hoping for a positive outcome, but everything in this case is pointing to foul play of some sort IMO.

[h=1]Body found in Charlotte could be that of missing woman Ashanti Billie[/h]
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- The parents of a local woman who has been missing for almost two weeks are traveling to Charlotte, North Carolina, after a landscaping worker there found the body of woman near a church.

Authorities have not confirmed that the body is that of 19-year-old Ashanti Billie. Ashanti was last seen Monday, September 18, entering Joint Expeditionary Base-Little Creek where she works at Blimpie Subs.

That same day, her cell phone was found in a dumpster on Tallyho Terrace, while her car was found abandoned on Saturday the 23rd in Ocean View.
The landscaping worker in Charlotte found the body of a young woman near East AME Zion Church and called 911.
Read more: http://www.wusa9.com/news/body-foun...hat-of-missing-woman-ashanti-billie/479668384

They must have good reason to think it's her because Charlotte is nowhere near here.

The man who found her initially thought it might be a deer. Would you make that mistake with a clothed body?
It is a really odd choice of dumping ground for anyone not associated with the church, even if it was on the wooded side. Was her bf her only tie to NC? I am still a bit confused why she was on a military base that morning, is the Blimpie's technically on the base?

When you look at the series of places traveled on a map,it shows that the person knew the area. And how the perpetrator(s) could be connected to the base makes it even more scary. The fact that she was propped up in a sitting position really raises a lot of questions about who this person was that caused her harm.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ashanti.PNG
    ashanti.PNG
    418.4 KB · Views: 468
If it is her, maybe she was killed earlier and driven down there. Left in a sitting position because rigamortus(sp?) setting in. Left at the church because of guilt of killer?

The man who found her initially thought it might be a deer. Would you make that mistake with a clothed body?
It is a really odd choice of dumping ground for anyone not associated with the church, even if it was on the wooded side. Was her bf her only tie to NC? I am still a bit confused why she was on a military base that morning, is the Blimpie's technically on the base?

Yes, there are restaurants physically on the base.

If he was smelling decomposition in the woods, without seeing anything, it'd be normal to assume a deer or other animal before thinking it's a human. Well, unless you're me, of course, because I'm warped. I see bags of trash on the side of the road sometimes and wonder if there is a body in the bag. When we go on hikes my kids (teens) always look over bridges to check for bodies below lol.

Yes, there are restaurants physically on the base.

Thank you for clearing that up for me! With the talk of her parents being active duty I originally felt like I was supposed to connect that fact with her being on base but it sounds like her coming and going that morning has nothing to do with them whatsoever or where they live necessarily.

This is all so strange. Why would someone drive that far to dump a body or just to kill someone? Even if they were going that way for whatever reason, it doesn't make much sense.

I hope they find out who did this quickly.

Just bringing Mountain_Kat's timeline forward.
Best timeline I could come up with.

Monday, Sept. 18 : AB is last seen at 4 am at her Midtown At Town Center apt. on Bonney Rd. in Va. Beach.
Monday, Sept. 18 : Video shows AB's car entering JEB gate 3 at 4:44 am.
Monday, Sept. 18 : Video shows AB's car exiting JEB Gate 3 at 4:47 am. due to an accident on base.
Monday, Sept. 18 : Video shows AB's car entering Gate 1 just before 4:56 am. ID checked by guard.
Monday, Sept. 18 : Video shows AB's car exiting Gate 1 approx. 30 minutes later.
Monday, Sept. 18 : 6am - 6:30 am AB was supposed to open at Blimpies sub shop.
Monday, Sept. 18 : Around 9 am , AB's co-worker, Andrew Estrada calls AB's phone looking for her. The phone is answered by a construction worker who tells Estrada he found the phone in a construction dumpster located on Tally Ho Terrace in Norfolk (just off of Azalea Garden Rd.) Reports here vary. According to the home owner, the construction worker found the phone in the dumpster because it was ringing. According to Estrada, the construction worked said he found the phone in working order and was holding on to it waiting for the owner to call .

Saturday, Sept. 23 : AB's car is found under a street lamp at the end of a cul du sac in the 9500 block of Lakeside Drive in the Ocean View section of Norfolk. The windows are rolled halfway down and it is carelessly parked. According to one neighbor, he spotted the car there Monday morning at 4 am. ( this is inconsistent with the other information we have wrt the timeline of events ).

Thursday, Sept. 28 : Volunteers search the areas of Tally Ho Terrace and Lakeside Drive for clues about what might have happened to Billie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back