GUILTY VA - Ashanti Billie, 19, found deceased, Virginia Beach, 18 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for clearing that up for me! With the talk of her parents being active duty I originally felt like I was supposed to connect that fact with her being on base but it sounds like her coming and going that morning has nothing to do with them whatsoever or where they live necessarily.

It could be how she got the job there, via that connection, but that is speculation. She was brand new to the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area and her parents live in the D.C. area, I think.

With so many residents on base, there are things like bowling alleys, Dunkin Donuts, Blimpies, and so on to meet some of their needs without leaving base. Almost like a small town.

FBI Statement:
This is a statement from Martin Culbreth, Special Agent in Charge of the Norfolk Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation:

It is with deep regret that I inform the community that Ashanti Billie has been located, deceased, in Charlotte, North Carolina. I, along with the entire investigative team, offer our most sincere condolences to the Billie family, especially Ashanti’s parents Brandy and Tony. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you to the investigative team which includes the FBI, NCIS, Virginia Beach Police Department, and Norfolk Police Department for your tireless devotion to finding Ashanti. Your commitment to this effort demonstrates the true heart of law enforcement and I am proud of each and every one of you.

Our community should know that our work does not end here. Now our mission is to bring justice for Ashanti, and we will be relentless in our efforts to find who did this to her. We will not rest until the person who robbed Ashanti of her life, her promise and her future is held fully accountable under the law.
We are continuing to ask for the public’s assistance with the ongoing investigation. Anyone who may have information should contact the FBI Norfolk Field Office at (757)455-0100.
Also:
Her parents, Meltony Billie and Brandy Johnson Billie, will release an official statement Saturday at 6 p.m, according to a family spokesperson.

http://wjla.com/news/local/fbi-body...ing-prince-georges-county-teen-ashanti-billie

I feel so sad for Ashanti and her loved ones. This one hurts abit more then usual for me. Jmo.
Rest in peace xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More than 75 people combed two Norfolk, Virginia, neighborhoods Thursday, looking for any clues that would lead them to Billie.

After a two-hour search, they returned with a pink shoe and a sweatshirt, The Virginia Pilot reported.

[....]

On Thursday, a volunteer found a pink shoe near where Billie's car was found, The Virginia Pilot reported. According to the newspaper, a sweatshirt and phone charger also were found during the search.

It's not immediately clear if those items are related to her disappearance.

<snipped> http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/n...ing-Woman-Ashanti-Billie-Found-448823843.html

I've been following this since she went missing. If I'm honest I did think something bad had happened. I'm quite shocked to see she's been found 300 miles away though because I had the feeling that whoever took Ashanti knew the areas where the phone and car where dumped. I wonder if the phone was dumped straight away of if when LE checks the ping data it gives anymore clues. Thanks for all the links guys they are a massive help. X

I am so sorry some monster did this to you, Ashanti! Rest in peace, dear.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I've been following this since she went missing. If I'm honest I did think something bad had happened. I'm quite shocked to see she's been found 300 miles away though because I had the feeling that whoever took Ashanti knew the areas where the phone and car where dumped. I wonder if the phone was dumped straight away of if when LE checks the ping data it gives anymore clues. Thanks for all the links guys they are a massive help. X

I agree with the bolded, but I think the distance and location makes it even more likely that the person involved with her disappearance is someone either in the military, a government employee, or otherwise someone with access to military bases and government property.

Like Hampton Roads, Charlotte is home to multiple bases of different sorts. Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek is a naval base. Are there any naval bases or military bases in or around the Charlotte area?

[h=1]'You're a coward,' says mother of slain Virginia girl found in Charlotte[/h]
"Our desires, our prayers were answered,&#8221; Meltony Billie, Ashanti's father, said. &#8220;She's home with God and we're okay with that."

"To the person or persons that decided they wanted to take her away from us and away from everyone that loved her, you're a coward," said Brandi Billie, Ashanti's mother. "You don't deserve to breathe the air that she breathe at all."

Rev. Michael McLean said he wouldn't be surprised if the death involved criminal activity.

"Unfortunately, there is a lot of crime in this area. As a community we want to address these issues," McLean said.
Homicide detectives and the medical examiner spent Friday at the church investigating the death, which is standard procedure for suspicious deaths.
Officers are trying to determine how long the body had been there and how it got there.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/bo...nfirmed-to-be-missing-virginia-teen/616739751

I wonder if she had a recent oil change on the car and they can extrapolate how far the car was driven before being dumped.

RIP Ashanti. She's got a very strong family. There's no doubt in my mind they will ever rest until justice is brought to her.

I agree with the bolded, but I think the distance and location makes it even more likely that the person involved with her disappearance is someone either in the military, a government employee, or otherwise someone with access to military bases and government property.

Like Hampton Roads, Charlotte is home to multiple bases of different sorts. Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek is a naval base. Are there any naval bases or military bases in or around the Charlotte area?
BBM According to Google, there are 13 military bases in and around Charlotte, NC, including air, army, marine and national guard.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...ZsQtgMIKA&tbs=lrf:!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:3&rldoc=1

Oh no, I'm so sorry. [emoji17]
RIP Ashanti.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

ugh.
I knew from the start this was not going to end well...
but there really are so many bizarre circumstances involved.
Such a lovely, smart young lady - what a waste of great potential.
I really hope this is solved soon, so her parents can find some answers in the very tragic loss of their beloved daughter.
RIP Ashanti. You won't be forgotten.
&#12316; :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy