GUILTY VA - Ashanti Billie, 19, found deceased, Virginia Beach, 18 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So could you describe the type of person you think this is? Drug user? Violent? Sexual predator? Working alone? Employed? White? Black?
Active duty military, cunning, rigid and elusive. Very charming and thoughtful at first, everything he does is,strategic or at least well thought out. A loner, black guy he is, also preoccupied with LE in every area thats he has lived in ( i believe that it is possible he could be lurking here so I will leave the description there)

Active duty military, cunning, rigid and elusive. Very charming and thoughtful at first, everything he does is,strategic or at least well thought out. A loner, black guy he is, also preoccupied with LE in every area thats he has lived in ( i believe that it is possible he could be lurking here so I will leave the description there)

If he is rigid and elusive and cunning, any thoughts why he didn't throw the phone in the water or even turn it off? Why did he park the car crooked with the windows down? Why did he take her 300 miles away to a church? To throw LE off? Are you thinking he took the day off of work after he kidnapped her? He had at least 10 hours of driving. Probably more. How does he subdue his victims?

Glad to have you here, Justice4Ashanti!

Does the person you suspect work on the Little Creek base or know anyone else who would have clearance at the base (and might have given him a ride to base)?

Do you know and have you spoken to Ashanti's roommates? Curious as to whether anyone saw her get into her car that morning. Of course, if someone did get into the car with her before she went to work, why even drive to the base where the person would likely be seen at some point (e.g., at the gate)?

Does the person in question know Ashanti's bf? Could he have been jealous? And maybe texted her that something had happened to her bf to lure her away from base after she already arrived?

TY! I do hope there will be justice for Ashanti soon!

If he is rigid and elusive and cunning, any thoughts why he didn't throw the phone in the water or even turn it off? Why did he park the car crooked with the windows down? Why did he take her 300 miles away to a church? To throw LE off? Are you thinking he took the day off of work after he kidnapped her? He had at least 10 hours of driving. Probably more. How does he subdue his victims?
BBM I think someone had a credible theory about this earlier. Possibly, the perp wanted to draw attention to the vehicle (also parked under street lamp) and make it easily accessible in hopes a car thief would steal it to throw LE off the trail.

I think that he made sure to cover his tracks as far as how he communicated with her in the first place, meaning he really wasn't concerned about them finding a trace of him in her phone because she didn't have his real info. And whatever communication they did have he made her delete it. There are so many apps and temp phone numbers. I think the 300 miles away was to throw everyone off. Period. He that would throw LE off. I don't have any idea how he may have subdued her but I will say this, he works at that base and was there that morning around 5. Everything I have experienced could just be odd coincidences but I really don't think so. Also, as far as the drive, he could have not driven her to Charlotte immediately. If anyone could make that trip and continue on with business as usual it's him

BBM I think someone had a credible theory about this earlier. Possibly, the perp wanted to draw attention to the vehicle (also parked under street lamp) and make it easily accessible in hopes a car thief would steal it to throw LE off the trail.
That makes sense!

Glad to have you here, Justice4Ashanti!

Does the person you suspect work on the Little Creek base or know anyone else who would have clearance at the base (and might have given him a ride to base)?

Do you know and have you spoken to Ashanti's roommates? Curious as to whether anyone saw her get into her car that morning. Of course, if someone did get into the car with her before she went to work, why even drive to the base where the person would likely be seen at some point (e.g., at the gate)?

Does the person in question know Ashanti's bf? Could he have been jealous? And maybe texted her that something had happened to her bf to lure her away from base after she already arrived?

TY! I do hope there will be justice for Ashanti soon!

I appreciate that. I'm glad to be here. He works at the base. He never mentioned any of Ashanti' s friends, roommates or boyfriend. I wish I could say more but, just in case he has found this little gem and is lurking I have to be careful. I really hope they catch whoever did this. I'm just stunned.

I appreciate that. I'm glad to be here. He works at the base. He never mentioned any of Ashanti' s friends, roommates or boyfriend. I wish I could say more but, just in case he has found this little gem and is lurking I have to be careful. I really hope they catch whoever did this. I'm just stunned.
So do u think it was premeditated or something just went wrong?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So do u think it was premeditated or something just went wrong?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm not sure. Based on some things he told me it's seems as if she may have offended or rejected him in some way. Killing is part of his job

Justice4ashanti, do you know which website or app they were communicating on?

I think that he made sure to cover his tracks as far as how he communicated with her in the first place, meaning he really wasn't concerned about them finding a trace of him in her phone because she didn't have his real info. And whatever communication they did have he made her delete it. There are so many apps and temp phone numbers. I think the 300 miles away was to throw everyone off. Period. He that would throw LE off. I don't have any idea how he may have subdued her but I will say this, he works at that base and was there that morning around 5. Everything I have experienced could just be odd coincidences but I really don't think so. Also, as far as the drive, he could have not driven her to Charlotte immediately. If anyone could make that trip and continue on with business as usual it's him

I wonder if the Charlotte location is just a red herring. The killer may have no connection to it whatsoever, but rather he is local or from Maryland.

I've followed a lot of cases on here. Christine Morris. Sierra Lamar. But this one and AJ Hadsell have really bothered me as they are local for me. Being retired military and employed on a base, it REALLY bothers me that this would be related to one of our military bases. She should have been safe there. I REALLY want this guy caught!!!

Justice4ashanti, do you know which website or app they were communicating on?
That's the thing. I do not know that he communicated with her for sure online I'm speculating based on how I know him. I would love to be able to share everything I know here but some details (That I have given the fbi) would tip him off if he lurks here

I wonder if the Charlotte location is just a red herring. The killer may have no connection to it whatsoever, but rather he is local or from Maryland.

I've followed a lot of cases on here. Christine Morris. Sierra Lamar. But this one and AJ Hadsell have really bothered me as they are local for me. Being retired military and employed on a base, it REALLY bothers me that this would be related to one of our military bases. She should have been safe there. I REALLY want this guy caught!!!
This is new for me. I'm stuck between the red flags pointing to the guy I know and the,details and have I seen too many episodes of dateline and other murder mysteries! All I can say is that he does have connections in/to all of the places you named.

That's the thing. I do not know that he communicated with her for sure online I'm speculating based on how I know him. I would love to be able to share everything I know here but some details (That I have given the fbi) would tip him off if he lurks here
I'm afraid you may have already said enough/too much here. I worry for your safety, and for anyone else that he may suspect to be you. I hope that doesn't sound bossy, I say it only out of concern for you. I pray that the information you've shared with the FBI will help find justice for Ashanti.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I appreciate that. I have considered that and I am doing my best to keep a look out for me and my children. The people close to me know what's going on. I'm just almost consumed with this and waiting everyday for them to find who did this. I hope it's not him but ....my goodness

I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I work for local media in my small town & have had reason to know some "things" about a couple of folks in my area. It's inherently creepy. (And small potatoes compared to a potential homicide POI.) In my situation I had some good advice/support from local LE; perhaps the FBI can give you some guidance as well.

I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I work for local media in my small town & have had reason to know some "things" about a couple of folks in my area. It's inherently creepy. (And small potatoes compared to a potential homicide POI.) In my situation I had some good advice/support from local LE; perhaps the FBI can give you some guidance as well.

I haven't found another number to call other than the 455 number and that's being answered by machine. I'm starting to think maybe I need to make a trip in person. I'm just at a loss

Arrest made! No other details yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96