VA - Boy, 6, in custody after shooting teacher, Newport News, Jan 2023 *mom charged* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After reading the GJ report....40 million is no where near what Abby deserves.

They need to save themselves a million or more in attorney fees and go ahead and write the check. But, NOPE these folks still don't see the wrongs they committed and are convinced they will win in the court of law. I'm sure we will seen more dirty laundry exposed.

I'm sure there is more to come, if this actually goes to trial.

Moo ...

One of Zwerner's attorneys, James Toscano, told 13News Now that the hearing is centered on when this civil lawsuit can head to trial. Toscano said they want to move forward as planned, as a jury trial is currently scheduled for January 2025. But he said the defense wants to slow down until after the criminal trial of former Richneck Elementary School Assistant Principal Ebony Parker, which is slated for February.

Parker is facing eight counts of child abuse with disregard for life. Zwerner's attorneys say Parker disregarded teachers on at least three separate occasions that a 6-year-old boy brought a gun to school, and that the child later shot Zwerner in her classroom with that gun.
The judge will have to decide whether or not to stay the discovery process, because of Parker's ongoing criminal proceedings.

The article above indicates the child brought a gun THREE separate times! I did not realize that.

*My opinions.
Parker is facing eight counts of child abuse with disregard for life. Zwerner's attorneys say Parker disregarded teachers on at least three separate occasions that a 6-year-old boy brought a gun to school, and that the child later shot Zwerner in her classroom with that gun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back