VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google search will turn up direct links to this thread. Very easily.

I know I saw this asked somewhere, but can't really find it. Someone asked why Sam called the police. At first I thought maybe to kill them as someone else has already mentioned, but maybe he wasn't as smart as we thought and that was going to be part of his alibi. In other words, maybe "if" he got away he was going to act as if he knew nothing of the murders and of course he would then mention, "hey, I called the police that night because there was a noise in the basement, thats who killed them, the noise"
Kinda far fetched even for Sam, but I'm sure he had all kinds of thoughts going through his head.

I know I saw this asked somewhere, but can't really find it. Someone asked why Sam called the police. At first I thought maybe to kill them as someone else has already mentioned, but maybe he wasn't as smart as we thought and that was going to be part of his alibi. In other words, maybe "if" he got away he was going to act as if he knew nothing of the murders and of course he would then mention, "hey, I called the police that night because there was a noise in the basement, thats who killed them, the noise"
Kinda far fetched even for Sam, but I'm sure he had all kinds of thoughts going through his head.

I don't think it's far-fetched. That is exactly what I've thought too. It's also possible he was planning to kill the cop who showed up but when there were two cops, armed with weapons, he decided he couldn't take them both.

What I think is odd is that the cops didn't search the rest of the house to make sure it was clear.

He'll probably say when he left everything was fine and everyone was sleeping.

Those dang juggalos! This has got to be the gazillionth time one of them has been involved in a murder or violent crime, it's no wonder the government considers them a gang..
They do seem to go off individually or in groups of two when they do though..

I don't think it's far-fetched. That is exactly what I've thought too. It's also possible he was planning to kill the cop who showed up but when there were two cops, armed with weapons, he decided he couldn't take them both.

What I think is odd is that the cops didn't search the rest of the house to make sure it was clear.

I agree that it is odd that they didn't search the rest of the house especially since it's already been stated that the reason they searched the house after mels mom called was due to a foul odor. This wasn't that long before they found the bodies, so why was there no foul odor before?

I agree that it is odd that they didn't search the rest of the house especially since it's already been stated that the reason they searched the house after mels mom called was due to a foul odor. This wasn't that long before they found the bodies, so why was there no foul odor before?

If you look at a head-on photo of the house, you can see two parts separated by a "breezeway" or whatever you may call it. The way I read it, the cops went to one part for the basement call and it was not the part the house the bodies were in. When they went there again, they did go to that other part of the house.

If you look at a head-on photo of the house, you can see two parts separated by a "breezeway" or whatever you may call it. The way I read it, the cops went to one part for the basement call and it was not the part the house the bodies were in. When they went there again, they did go to that other part of the house.

This is how I read it too, but they say the only reason they entered the house to find the bodies in the first place was because from the outside they smelled an odor, so wouldn't the odor be everywhere on the outside?

Just a thought, but if you notice out of everything we have found when it comes to the skr groups pics and videos even before sam killed them, they never give Sam any credit for his designs and not to mention they never mention him or even talk to him all that often, but they do mel and emma. Maybe it was also one of those things where Sam felt betrayed by them as well and just went crazy. Or maybe that's one of the things that drew him to Emma, she made him feel important in the crowd because everyone seemed to really like her. Like I said before I've searched video after video of that last show before the killings and the only people i see in all of them are emma and mel and they get tons of attention from all of the artists. Emma and Mel was in the front row for every artist and Sam was never anywhere to be seen.
I think there was one clip where I saw Sam and he was standing by the sicktanick guy filming in the very back, and if it were him he didn't look like he was having a very good time. As for the picture someone posted above saying it was Sam, I'm not so sure, Sams hair was very short in the back and long in the front not to mention his hair has more of a red tint to it.

That makes sense. It's doubtful that Sam washed the bed linens after killing them.

I've always felt that he killed the women in their sleep. One comment he made to the cab driver mentions waiting for Emma to go to sleep. Sam usually keeps some bit of truth in his stories.

"During the cab ride, McCroskey told Gibson that his girlfriend got angry when he confronted her about the message and accused him of invading her privacy. The 20-year-old Californian told Gibson he didn't want to argue with his girlfriend, 16-year-old Emma Niederbrock, so he waited for her to go to sleep early that morning or the night before and then he left the house."

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM26_20090925-222606/295597/

Why would he wait for her to fall asleep before leaving, wouldnt he leave to wait until she fell asleep? Almost seems like a freudian slip.

Thats why I think he did it. I dont think it was a plan to kill a cop. I think it was done so he has proof that he thought someone else may have been or had access to the house.

Thats a good thought because they didnt smell decompisition at the house when they came to search the basement yet did somewhere around the house early the next day.

Just a thought, but if you notice out of everything we have found when it comes to the skr groups pics and videos even before sam killed them, they never give Sam any credit for his designs and not to mention they never mention him or even talk to him all that often, but they do mel and emma. Maybe it was also one of those things where Sam felt betrayed by them as well and just went crazy. Or maybe that's one of the things that drew him to Emma, she made him feel important in the crowd because everyone seemed to really like her. Like I said before I've searched video after video of that last show before the killings and the only people i see in all of them are emma and mel and they get tons of attention from all of the artists. Emma and Mel was in the front row for every artist and Sam was never anywhere to be seen.
I think there was one clip where I saw Sam and he was standing by the sicktanick guy filming in the very back, and if it were him he didn't look like he was having a very good time. As for the picture someone posted above saying it was Sam, I'm not so sure, Sams hair was very short in the back and long in the front not to mention his hair has more of a red tint to it.

I think Sam has to do a lot more to do with Wicked Intent Records than he did with SKR. I think WIR may be some kind of branch of SKR. But Sam gets a promotions credit on the WIR website and he is in a lot of the artists from the labels myspace photos.

http://www.wickedintentrecords.net/staff.php

Okay - so i've read all the posts, listened to as much as of the music (like 30sec) that I could stand, looked at way to many pictures....my thoughts:
i find it so fascinating that this group of kids were so close right - like family - and now that Emma & Mel are murdered....do they ever think about them when they are listening to these disgusting lyrics? I mean if they just put their names in place of the "victims" that are being slaughtered in this music....don't they see the irony??? So weird!!!

Okay - so i've read all the posts, listened to as much as of the music (like 30sec) that I could stand, looked at way to many pictures....my thoughts:
i find it so fascinating that this group of kids were so close right - like family - and now that Emma & Mel are murdered....do they ever think about them when they are listening to these disgusting lyrics? I mean if they just put their names in place of the "victims" that are being slaughtered in this music....don't they see the irony??? So weird!!!

There is a major psychological (and intellectual) disconnect going on in that crowd.

And another thing--

Some of those guys are in their 30s. I think, if you look around at 35, and you're jumping around a gymnasium or whatever with no more than 80 teenagers as your "fans," you can figure you haven't made it.

Check this one out at 0:05 and check out the two guys in the background wearing short sleeve button down shirts that appear to be suburban dads standing and watching. Who are they? Why are they there? They just caught my eye.

I've always felt that he killed the women in their sleep. One comment he made to the cab driver mentions waiting for Emma to go to sleep. Sam usually keeps some bit of truth in his stories.

"During the cab ride, McCroskey told Gibson that his girlfriend got angry when he confronted her about the message and accused him of invading her privacy. The 20-year-old Californian told Gibson he didn't want to argue with his girlfriend, 16-year-old Emma Niederbrock, so he waited for her to go to sleep early that morning or the night before and then he left the house."

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM26_20090925-222606/295597/

Nice observation. It would seem that this is true with most killers, either intentionally for the head games factor or of Freudian slippage.

Why would he wait for her to fall asleep before leaving, wouldnt he leave to wait until she fell asleep? Almost seems like a freudian slip.

(respectfully snipped)

I think Sam left out the "before killing her" and changed it to "before leaving." The stories that he told the cops, the two drivers (cab and tow truck) and the folks at the diner all contain facts but omit the most important detail: he bludgeoned four people to death.

I get what you're saying because since I've been so deep into research about this group of people in it's entirety, I've felt the same way. To me it seems like (and I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) but, it seems as though it's pretty powerful stuff going on within that group. I mean they all mainly only hang with one another for the most part, and I can't help but see it as though these 20 something year old people are luring these 14-16 year olds to listen to their music, and it seems kind of intentional to pick this age group to direct these thoughts and rituals towards. Not to mention that age group is more influential than any other. They're all usually at the same place at the same time, well when there is an event. Have you also noticed how all these little girls worship that Raz girl? Am I the only one that kinda does think all this sounds kind of cult like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx