VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you guys figuring Mia is an ex? She calls him her bestie and it seems as if he talks about him and another girl when he says, "Haha wtf, were talking? I mean.. yeah we still talk but if you meant were talking as in getting back together.. nooo were just friends and nothing more."

It's crazy how he seems like such a sweet/nice guy.

Nevermind. I didn't see this comment:

Why would you be having dreams about me? I thought your with your new guy and happy? I'm not going to lie, I kinda had that same dream awhile back..

I kinda rap now here and there tho haha.. you should check out this song I wrote awhile ago after we stopped talking to each other and you got with Chris, its kinda sad and depressing but it helped me get over you.. Its called "End of Me" and it can be found here.

So was this another long distance romance. I wonder if they ever met?

Just as the pictures on his myspace, he looks different to me in these pics than he looks now going from his "Jesus made me do it video," and booking photo. His face has puffed up, he has gained a good amount of weight I think, he looks a little older to me too. Could be reason enough for a sixteen year old girl to be disappointed when meeting you for the first time. A haircut wouldnt have hurt either, he shouldve done everything he could to look like those pictures because those were the pictures she supposedly fell in love with. I wonder how long ago most of these pictures he put up were taken. I know some were taken early this year so thats not a lot of time, but his appearance still changed some IMO.

you think girl had not seen these pics from his myspace?..

1.jpg

2.jpg

You guys seen this yet?

Woman Spent Time with Suspect, Victims of Farmville Murders

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-jennifer-nelson-concert,0,1880278.story

*snipped*
"Nelson says she met Emma Niederbrock, Melanie Wells and Sam McCroskey online about a year ago.

They finally met each other face to face, she says, at a music festival in Michigan on Saturday, September 12.

" When I first walked into that venue, pretty much the first people I saw was Melanie and Emma", says Nelson.

She also saw McCroskey who was shooting some video of the concert. "I talked to him a few times, and he just acted really shy. He was actually with another girl that night", says Nelson.

Nelson said she was surprised because McCroskey and Niederbrock had been dating online for almost a year.

" I hung out with Emma and Melanie a lot of the night, and then I'd sees Sam and I talked to him for a second, and then I went back with Emma and Mel and I was like "where's Sam?", and she was like "I don't know" and I was like "whoa, what's wrong?", and she said "we broke up". Everybody was having fun so I didn't want to push her into asking what happened... She didn't seem upset. She didn't seem sad or mad about it... And she didn't seem to care that he was hanging out with this other girl either".

Nelson says McCroskey and Niederbrock's relationship was always a secret, and then in July, Nelson says McCroskey told his friends he was going to Farmville to see Emma and go to the music festival."

From what we have seen Emmas parents didnt pretend the problems didnt exist and they didnt hope they would go away. They saw the problems, did what they thought they could do, but were helpless to prevent Emmas attraction to it.

I think that the problem was that this was more than just music. This was something like a combinaiton of a music/sub-culture/cult. Emma and Melanie were not just drawn to the music, but to the people and to the way of life.

Emma wrote that Sick and Raz were her TRUE family. Her parents were in competition with that and were losing. They could barely influence Emma anymore and were just going along to be there and to attempt to keep her safe.

Most of the people who listen to the music are probably fine. But this kind of music will attract a higher percentage of violent and disturbed people. Emma was only 16 years old and was not able to decide who to associate with and who not to.

She probably assumed that since this community felt like a family, everyone who was a part of that family was harmless. So, she invites one of the members into her home. I am sure it would have been difficult for her parents to say no. I am sure that within that group, it is not only Sam who was dangerous. There are surely many, many others. What does a parent do to protect their children from them?

If you had a teenage child like Emma, what would you do differently?

I do have a teenage child and I was once much like Emma. I could give you a list a mile long about what I have done "differently" in raising my child but that's not why I'm here. I am not judging anybody here, I'm sorry if that's what you got out of my post.

Some have speculated on why he would stay in the house so long after killing the women and after delving into that sub-culture, I wouldn't put the sexual abuse of the corpses past him. I know that's a gross thought, but there are no boundaries for these people. None. All things vile and disgusting is what they think is "art" or "freedom" or whatever. They love dead bodies apparently.

Kids may get into this stuff initially thinking it's just a way cool thing that will drive their parents insane. I have no doubt they underestimate how dangerous for the mind it is. As a man thinketh. Nuff said.

emma's friends say they broke up, sam's friends insist that they didnt...

It sounds like for Sam the relationship never ended. Perhaps he thought by killing her she'd always be his.

Nevermind. I didn't see this comment:

So was this another long distance romance. I wonder if they ever met?

Early on it was reported that his sister said they met last year, but the most recent reports say they didn't meet until he flew to Virginia before the show. I guess the earlier reports were wrong or his sister had Emma confused with another girl. So, yes, it was a long distance, online romance that didn't work out in the real world.

Interesting comments from the links you posted:

LiLdEmOnDoG 46 days till I get to spend a incredible 2 weeks with the most amazingest person ever, then go to Strictly for the Wicked! Cant wait <3at 5:05 AM Jul 23
Mood:excited

In a barely two months, he would kill "the most amazingest person ever."

And then this comment on MiA's MySpace:

Apr 6, 2009 7:24 PM

I don't mind you calling me sammy, your actually the only one I don't care if they call me that. A dream is a dream, I never yelled at anybody in my life, I don't lose my temper so yeah, I don't know why you would dream that heh. But yes, your piercings a pretty cool, like I said in a picture comment, I wanted to get some myself but wasn't sure.

He never yelled at anybody and he doesn't lose his temper. Really? Contents under pressure… perhaps holding it all in created the eruption of homicidal rage when "the most amazingest person ever" dumped him. Apparently he didn't kill anyone when MiA and he broke up.

I wonder if MiA is the girl who posted a comment to Sam asking if he would have killed her too…
Thay was that girl Kinky Suicide, I've seen her all over their pages, I added her on myspace as well. I'll have to go get her link.

How are you guys figuring Mia is an ex? She calls him her bestie and it seems as if he talks about him and another girl when he says, "Haha wtf, were talking? I mean.. yeah we still talk but if you meant were talking as in getting back together.. nooo were just friends and nothing more."

It's crazy how he seems like such a sweet/nice guy.

It's posted on one of his myspace pages caches that she at the time was his girlfriend. Then I just searched everything with his and her name in it and cached it. So far how many myspaces does he have?

emma's friends say they broke up, sam's friends insist that they didnt...

It seems like they had a lot of the same friends. That girls story is the most detailed and legit sounding Ive read. Unless she is just flat out lying about everything she is saying. I wonder if LE has questioned her yet. And I dont think McCroskey would have told anybody if they had broke up, I dont think its something he would have wanted them to know, I think he would have acted normal. I really dont think McCroskey would have killed his girlfriend, Im guessing he really liked her.

But the fact that he went back to Virginia with Emma makes it seem like they were still together. Having a boyfriend you just dumped come spend a week in your house is so dumb. They still could have broken up after the concert maybe. I think the most possible motive is rejection of some kind. It could be more complicated than that though, I wouldnt count out anything yet.

On one of his Kuriz's pic comments Emma says.....September 14, 2009 7:08 PM
AWE!!!!!!!! we love you too kuriuz and we *advertiser censored**in MISS YOU!!! :[
....in reply to the comment that he made on the pic of him emma and mel....he wrote...
ME AN MY HOME GIRLS MEL AN DOLL AT SFTW 2009.....I LOVE THEM FOOLS
I know it may not mean anything, but I'm just letting you guys know when I find something.
Then Emma wrote this in reply to another pic of the three...
June 17, 2008 10:30 PM
muahahaha
i love you boy!
and i love you melanieeeeee :D
And this comment was about a pic of Raz captioned.....raz with sickspit in her hand...lol
Emma wrote...June 17, 2008 10:31 PM
right before she whipped it on me :p
lmfao
it smellt funny
haha
You won't believe the ages of all of their fans, in all those pictures everyone looks like they are all 15 or 16 max and the artists are all like 20 something.

This link of info suggests that Sam had called mels parents and left voicemails, it doesn't say what they said though...
http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11201226

....Bivens says between voice mail messages left on Wells' mom's phone by Mccroskey and not hearing from her daughter sparked enough concern for Wells' mom to call police and Emma's father, Pastor Mark Niederbrock. The calls led to the gruesome discovery september 18th.

And heres another one about Emma's mothers feelings and reactions over the way Emma was....
http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...mom_daughter_had_counseling_over_music/19783/

Heres one on the calling in of an occult expert they speak as if when the police got there that they had stepped into a slaughter house, so I guess things are pretty bad.
http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11213232
More about the strange symbols...
http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_...ach_occult_expert_heads_to_farmville_20090924

Well, isn't that ironic. If he's lucky he'll spend a long life in prison, but Virginia has the DP and it's hard to imagine that this won't be a DP case.

Don't forget the possibility of an insanity plea. I know that they are rare. But I can well imagine the possibility of Multiple Personality Disorder being brought up. Sam does seem like a very meek and mild person and few imagine him capable of such violence. His lawyer sort of hinted at this by saying:

He's in shock... He knows there's some dead people and he's feeling pretty bad... I'm just trying to take care of him", says Bowen.

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-homicide-090919,0,4263117.story

He knows there are some dead people???

It's posted on one of his myspace pages caches that she at the time was his girlfriend. Then I just searched everything with his and her name in it and cached it. So far how many myspaces does he have?

I know of at least 4 MS pages. Most are deleted now and even the google cached version is gone on the Syko Sam page.

It seems like they had a lot of the same friends. That girls story is the most detailed and legit sounding Ive read. Unless she is just flat out lying about everything she is saying. I wonder if LE has questioned her yet. And I dont think McCroskey would have told anybody if they had broke up, I dont think its something he would have wanted them to know, I think he would have acted normal. I really dont think McCroskey would have killed his girlfriend, Im guessing he really liked her.

But the fact that he went back to Virginia with Emma makes it seem like they were still together. Having a boyfriend you just dumped come spend a week in your house is so dumb. They still could have broken up after the concert maybe. I think the most possible motive is rejection of some kind. It could be more complicated than that though, I wouldnt count out anything yet.

Maybe Emma was afraid to tell her mother that her and Sam didn't work out. Much as when I was a teenager and I drove my mom crazy talking about the same thing over and over, something you know she didn't like in the first place, you didn't want your parents to say I told you so, especially if you and your parents were having issues. I'm sure Emma never thought it would turn out this way, and he would just go back to CA whenever he had tickets for and it would all be over. You never know Emma could have somewhat provoked Sam, as in doing things right in front of him that she knew he didn't like. I'm not saying it's her fault, I'm just saying with his apparent state of mind anything she did could have provoked him at that point.

You know what I was just thinking about? You know this post from Emma made to that Pixy girl, one of her very last comments ( I think shes the same one who said she saw them at the show) But anyway, the statement Emma made to her about Sam could have been in fun....Emma posts...
Sep 15 2009 11:52 AM

Dammmmnnnn that *advertiser censored**in blows.. but thats the you made more new friends :D i made SOO many that night haha and sam SAYS HIIIIII! lol
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE! pixy ur too *advertiser censored**in sweet! it was deffinitally a huge highlight for my night also :] gahh i cant wait till next year!! ill be driving next time mwahahha >:] haha
<33333
....check out what she says about how many friends she made, to me it could sound as if she were implying something by saying that and the thing she said about Sam saying hi, as if she couldn't say what she really wanted to or something. Can any of you see what I could mean by that? She puts a lot of emphasis on SOO and also on SAYS HIIIII. On Pixys page you can't see the capital lettering, probably because of her layout, but here it shows it as capitalized.

...kinda going off topic here, but if you'll notice Emmas earlier pics, she never looks happy, in her later pics she looks happy and tons more confident, smiling more etc....who knows if she had never met Sam maybe Emma would have grown just out of it as they say.

You all are reading way to much into that.. Its just a trendy way kids type on the net, its about like saying lawl.

You all are reading way to much into that.. Its just a trendy way kids type on the net, its about like saying lawl.

Reading too much in to what? you mean its about like saying lol as in laugh out loud? Be more specific please? I am very fond of how kids type, I must be missing what you're saying. I tend to be a bit of an internet junkie myself and any and all forums or threads I've run across anytime you see words capitalized within a sentence it means to add emphasis or you're down right screaming. I'm pretty up to par on my internet lingo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx