VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized from Emma's Cached Myspace account there is a little interesting information. I am attaching a screen grab to this post.

Her last log in is on 10 September and she writes: Leaving for SFTW in less than a *advertiser censored*** hour. Now granted her time stamp may have a problem, but Google's time stamp is 11 September 07:14 GMT and on Myspace it clearly says 23 hours ago. This means that the group left for the Festival on the morning of 10 September!!!

This can be added to the time line.

PS: As this was her last post before the festival, that means she and mel changed their profile pics when they returned.

Attachments

• Ragdoll's Cache.jpg
    Ragdoll's Cache.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 35
I just realized from Emma's Cached Myspace account there is a little interesting information. I am attaching a screen grab to this post.

Her last log in is on 10 September and she writes: Leaving for SFTW in less than a *advertiser censored*** hour. Now granted her time stamp may have a problem, but Google's time stamp is 11 September 07:14 GMT and on Myspace it clearly says 23 hours ago. This means that the group left for the Festival on the morning of 10 September!!!

This can be added to the time line.

PS: As this was her last post before the festival, that means she and mel changed their profile pics when they returned.
Yeah I noticed this as well. Also, if you'll notice, you don't see really any pics of sam at the show, but you see tons of the girls with almost every artist who attended the show, which can either say one of 2 things, 1) sam may not have been anywhere around them the entire night and 2) that maybe the girls were more popular with in the scene, which doesn't mean a lot to most people but to sam I'm sure it meant everything. You know what i mean?
Or it could mean that sam took the pics?....ahhhh who knows!?

If he was talking to his friends about this new girlfriend and how excited he was meeting her for this concert, and even worse, if his friends were talking about it, I could see being a little upset(and a lot embarressed) when you get there and she hits the dump button on you. Ouch. With this guys fascination with murder it wasnt a good move letting him stay at your house after breaking up with him. She's so young though, I wonder if the parents knew.

From all the info I've seen on the parents, it didn't seem like they really kept a very good eye on her. Granted I know parents can't always be there, and I also know that parents make mistakes like we all do, but from everything I've read through-out this entire ordeal, it didn't seem like the parents were around very much.
I just want to add that I'm definitely not blaming them for anything, I just think in these circumstances maybe they should have been a little more watchful of the situation while the strange boy was in their home.

Found a cached version of Emma's photos from June 2009. Some interesting stuff:

* She calls Raz and Sicktanik her "True Family"
* She has a photo of herself with a comment "Billy Owns <3". Who is Billy?
* There is a photo of her, Melanie and her Boy Kuriuz
* There is a photo of her and a comment "There used to be days when I would give my life for yours"...what does that mean?

Interesting that she changed her Myspace setting to private. I wonder when she did that?

The link to the cache is below. But it will stop working soon, so I am attaching 3 screen grabs.

http://209.85.129.132/search?hl=en&....viewPicture&friendID=188621589&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Attachments

• emmas photo cache 1.jpg
    emmas photo cache 1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 46
  • emmas photo cache 2.jpg
    emmas photo cache 2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 42
  • emmas photo cache 3.jpg
    emmas photo cache 3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 39
Yeah I noticed this as well. Also, if you'll notice, you don't see really any pics of sam at the show, but you see tons of the girls with almost every artist who attended the show, which can either say one of 2 things, 1) sam may not have been anywhere around them the entire night and 2) that maybe the girls were more popular with in the scene, which doesn't mean a lot to most people but to sam I'm sure it meant everything. You know what i mean?
Or it could mean that sam took the pics?....ahhhh who knows!?

It can also mean that no one wants to post Sam's photos. I think that the SKR group is trying to memorialize the two girls and including photos of their killer would ruin that.

I am sure that there are photos with Sam. We will see them eventually.

Found a cached version of Emma's photos from June 2009. Some interesting stuff:

* She calls Raz and Sicktanik her "True Family"
* She has a photo of herself with a comment "Billy Owns <3". Who is Billy?
* There is a photo of her, Melanie and her Boy Kuriuz
* There is a photo of her and a comment "There used to be days when I would give my life for yours"...what does that mean?

Interesting that she changed her Myspace setting to private. I wonder when she did that?

The link to the cache is below. But it will stop working soon, so I am attaching 3 screen grabs.

http://209.85.129.132/search?hl=en&....viewPicture&friendID=188621589&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Wow, how did you run across those? Now if we could only see all the other pages of pics? Hmmm does this mean that she recently changed her profile to private? Otherwise would we be able to see the cache?

It can also mean that no one wants to post Sam's photos. I think that the SKR group is trying to memorialize the two girls and including photos of their killer would ruin that.

I am sure that there are photos with Sam. We will see them eventually.

Yeah, I guess I didn't think of that.

Wow, how did you run across those? Now if we could only see all the other pages of pics? Hmmm does this mean that she recently changed her profile to private? Otherwise would we be able to see the cache?

I pick an unusual keyword and run a google search on it and look at both the current version and the cached version.

These guys like to give themselves very unusual nick names and that makes for very interesting seaching. In this case, I seached for Razsdolly, a very unusual keyword. There were 222 results and as you can imagine, everything that Google found was related to Emma. That turned up some very interesting stuff. Give it a try. I did not look at everything, maybe you will find something new.

To answer your other question, she changed her profile to private sometime between June and when she was killed.

It is interesting that at the end of June, while she was telling Sam she was his forever, she had a photo on her Myspace page saying her heart belongs to Billy. Maybe that is why she set her profile to private?

Heres an article interview with the horrorcore rapper "Razakel" who was I guess close with Emma and Mel. She doesnt seem to broken up at one point saying "S**t happens." She also says for this concert was the first time Emma and McCroskey met each other. Knowing that its easy to see them breaking up. You could have a totally different take on someone once you meet them in person.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/28/AR2009092800292.html

I find it so weird that Emma and Mel met each other because Razakel saw that they lived close to each other and recommended they meet. Thats weird to me.

Im also not against this music, Im for free speech and that, but this music makes no sense to me. This is near meaningless music, and the artists basically put it that way, its to be taken as a joke. How making meaningless music can be rewarding makes no sense to me. Razakel says she gets ideas for her songs from books and the news.

Here is a cached version of Sam's Myspace comments for one month, mid July to mid August. Lots of posts from Emma, mostly romantic stuff.

I am too lazy to do screen grabs of it, so if someone else wants to do it it might be useful later on...

http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cach...riendID=6231535+razsdolly&cd=19&hl=en&ct=clnk

She was so over the top in her love for this guy. I could easily see him being upset and shocked if she dumped him riight after they met. And if this was the first time they met as "Razakel" claims a break-up is more believable. Seeing someone in only pictures can be a world different from meeting them in person.

And also, I think McCroskey looks a little different in his booking photo and the video getting taken into the police station than he did on most of his myspace pictures. I think he looks a little heavier and his hairs longer. Only mentioning it because a lot of 16 year old girls, and I guess boys too, can be very shallow. She may have been disappointed with how he looked and thats all she wrote. Or maybe they just didnt click in person like they did on the phone.

Whatever the reason this guy had to hang around with a girl who just denied him and her good friend for a long time. They could have completely ignored him in Virginia making things very embarrassing. It had to be a very difficult and awkward situation to be in. The girls could have been laughing to themselves and doing many things to really tick someone off. Once again its just such a bad idea to have a guy you just rejected come to stay at your house for a week. And that goes 10 times over if he is into satanism like this clown was.

One prob with him getting dumped at the concert... Why go back to there state with them? From myspace photos alone you can see he traveled alot with sicktanik and crew, why not just go back to nm with them and be closer to california?

She was so over the top in her love for this guy. I could easily see him being upset and shocked if she dumped him riight after they met. And if this was the first time they met as "Razakel" claims a break-up is more believable. Seeing someone in only pictures can be a world different from meeting them in person.

And also, I think McCroskey looks a little different in his booking photo and the video getting taken into the police station than he did on most of his myspace pictures. I think he looks a little heavier and his hairs longer. Only mentioning it because a lot of 16 year old girls, and I guess boys too, can be very shallow. She may have been disappointed with how he looked and thats all she wrote. Or maybe they just didnt click in person like they did on the phone.

Whatever the reason this guy had to hang around with a girl who just denied him and her good friend for a long time. They could have completely ignored him in Virginia making things very embarrassing. It had to be a very difficult and awkward situation to be in. The girls could have been laughing to themselves and doing many things to really tick someone off. Once again its just such a bad idea to have a guy you just rejected come to stay at your house for a week. And that goes 10 times over if he is into satanism like this clown was.

Absolutely. Can you imagine:

* Sam had been bullied and picked on as a kid.
* Had so many emotions bottled up inside of him
* Thought he found his "soulmate" (they both said that before he arrived)
* He liked her when he met her. Noted her pretty smile.
* Emma must have liked Sam initially (if you believe that those are hickeys)
* Emma had a sharp tounge (see her videos)
* After being dumped Sam had to spend a week with her.
* Emma knows everyone that Sam knows. His repution could be ruined.
* She was outgoing and popular, Sam was shy and lacked self-confidence

This was a receipe for a DISASTER! It must have hurt ALOT!

Exactly right. Just the embarrassment of having to face your friends after a situation like that can kill a young man/kid like that. "What am I going to say to my friends?" Especially hard considering she was very close to the people he was hanging out with and probably trying to impress. He couldnt really lie, he would have to say "she didnt like me." Ouuuuuuccccccchhhhhhhh.

In a moment like this you also think the absolute worst things. He could have been picturing things such as her making fun of him to SickTanick and those other idiots. I could easily see this guy blowing his top when you also throw in his love for murder.

I just wonder what her parents thought was going on. Did they think he was her boyfriend? Did he think they were just friends? Did they know they just broke up? Even if they werent affectionate the parents may think its normal because of age. But I imagine these two probably barely talked to each other, that had to be weird. These parents really were trying to show their daughter they loved her, but it backfired.

According to the news reports on this, "Mark Niederbrock was last heard from on Thursday, when he told the church treasurer he was going to Richmond for a meeting".

So does the pastor hang up with his mother and then call the treasurer and not tell the treasurer the truth about where he's going that afternoon/evening? If the Treasurer was the last person to speak to the father, the phone call had to be after the calls with Melanie's mother and Mark's own mother (which were around 2:30 pm).

Hello, The Saint, and welcome to the board!

Early on in the thread, we had a local posting comments. She mentioned that he'd told people he was going to the beach when he was driving the kids to the concert. So it sounds like the father wasn't sharing all that was going on with his daughter.

The local also thought that the Pastor may have been going to the home to pick up Sam and take him to the airport (not a meeting) in Richmond so Sam could leave earlier than planned.

She also said that Sam did a real number on the Pastor which I took to mean that he was badly mutilated.

This is all hearsay but just wanted to fill you in. If you're interested in a local perspective, you can go back through the thread and look for Atlantica's comments. They start on page 4.

Part of me wonders about the chronology of the deaths and whether the girls were the last two to be murdered. What if (and this could be a big what if) the girls were actually involved in the deaths of the parents, to some capacity, and were killed when they realized the gravity of the situation and panicked?

It wouldn't be the first time that we heard of a child directly participating in the murder of a parent.

That's a good point and it crossed my mind too. But Mel had posted that she was coming home on Wednesday, which is why her parents were so concerned. This leads me to believe she wasn't involved and that the girls were among Sam's first victims.

(respectfully snipped)
Consider also the possibility he had been planning to kill for some time, but was still undecided on the details and/or victims. Jealousy and feelings of rejection may have been the triggers to push him over the edge into impulsively acting out what he had previously conceived of in his sick mind.

Absolutely. It's quite possible he's been playing this murder movie in his mind for years, which would explain why it all seems so well planned out. It would also explain his calmness and comfort-level with the role of killer.

Yea, he did put some thought into it. Maybe he waited until the mom was at work or gone somewhere. Then maybe one of the girls left for some reason, who knows.

More confusing is how that guy in Georgia killed 8 people in a trailer-home.

Hi Nikolai and welcome aboard!

Mom didn't work. She had recently lost her job so she was probably at home most of the day. At this point, I'm guessing Sam killed them in their sleep.

I agree about the Georgia case. Both of these cases are so tragic. Entire families wiped out! My heart goes out to their loved ones.

I agree completely with your assessment here, especially if you add in the fact that Emma may have been talking to another Horrorcore performer, which would provide both a romantic AND "artistic" rival.

I still say there is more to this than jealous rage, being that he took out 3 other people and had to be somewhat calculating to pull it off, but I guess time will tell if/when the truth is revealed.

Today's news should bring a lot more of the details out: timing, manner of death, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77