VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

And here is another with a few interesting pieces of new info:

Thursday, September 17th, 5p.m. – Melanie Wells' mother calls Mark Niederbrock on his cell phone and asks him to check on her daughter. She says Melanie won't answer her cell phone, and McCroskey who is answering the phone at Kelley's house keeps giving her excuses. (It is funny to me that police were not aware of this and accepted another excuse when they spoke to him, that everyone had gone to the movies).

Friday, September 18th between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Shrim (rapper) calls police and tells them that a friend of McCroskey from California said he got a call from McCroskey on Thursday, September 16th in the afternoon saying he had killed one or more people. McCroskey's friend says McCroskey was "upset" on the phone. Farmville police identify McCroskey as their suspect.

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-timeline-farmville,0,6154563.story

call from McCroskey on Thursday, September 16th in the afternoon saying he had killed one or more people. McCroskey's friend says McCroskey was "upset" on the phone. Farmville police identify McCroskey as their suspect.

Thursday was September 17th - no wonder we can'y get the darn story straight - these reporters have a case of "stupid editing".

Ok - so here's where I am getting totally annoyed - and I know this has already been posted - but I need to report b/c it keeps coming up about hte motive - it appears as though Sam was mean to Emma:

(respectfully snipped): http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0909/661036.html
We caught up with a young man, Brandon Maceachran, who said he knew Emma well. He said he knew McCroskey was up to no good. He said McCroskey was “Very verbal. He would just call her names and stuff. So she thought she wasn't good enough."

The last time Maceachran spoke with her was three weeks ago. He said her last words were "Tell everyone I love them."

"With her sitting there saying that, I knew something was wrong with her because she doesn't think that way so this guy was making her think kind of funny and I didn't like him. That's the only reason I didn't like him,” said Maceachran.

I'm sure she was referring to the band "Queenliest Dead" but the original reference, probably for the band, is to the Poe poem. The horrorcore people love Poe, for obvious reasons, and there are lots of references to him in the genre.

Something that hasn't been mentioned for a while is the report that Mel's parents drove to Farmville and waited outside the house for 7 hours. I think that was on Wednesday. That seems really strange to me. That would have been when I would have called the Dad and asked him to check. Were they afraid to be bold enough to do that - had Mel not been where she was supposed to be often enough that they didn't want to jump the gun? If only someone had gone into that house then.

Something that hasn't been mentioned for a while is the report that Mel's parents drove to Farmville and waited outside the house for 7 hours. I think that was on Wednesday. That seems really strange to me. That would have been when I would have called the Dad and asked him to check. Were they afraid to be bold enough to do that - had Mel not been where she was supposed to be often enough that they didn't want to jump the gun? If only someone had gone into that house then.

Great point. What day was that? The 17th? What was also weird is Sam would have probably been in the house all that time too, knowing they are sitting in the driveway wondering where their daughter is.

One has to wonder what he did that whole time too. Most of us can agree that he probably killed the girls and the mom on the 15th at some point. The father on the 17th. He told the guy at Huddle House he hadnt slept for days. He wasnt Myspacing or on his known internet sites. What was he doing all that time? Also, WHY was he still there?

It seems after the girls and mom were killed on the 15th that most people would flee the crime scene at that point. They certainly wouldnt hang out for a few more days, answering the phone at the residence, calling the police to investigate a noise in the basement, waiting on the Preacher to arrive...

forgottencash, I totally forgot about that but, yes, I remember reading it and having your reaction. I can't imagine that they just waited outside the house for 7 hours. Was Sam there and why didn't he answer the door? Did they leave and maybe drive around looking for their daughter or her car?

KindraLore, sadly, I think there's a very good chance that Sam was waiting for the pastor to arrive.

Thursday, September 17th, 5p.m. – Melanie Wells' mother calls Mark Niederbrock on his cell phone and asks him to check on her daughter. She says Melanie won't answer her cell phone, and McCroskey who is answering the phone at Kelley's house keeps giving her excuses. (It is funny to me that police were not aware of this and accepted another excuse when they spoke to him, that everyone had gone to the movies).

Friday, September 18th between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Shrim (rapper) calls police and tells them that a friend of McCroskey from California said he got a call from McCroskey on Thursday, September 16th in the afternoon saying he had killed one or more people. McCroskey's friend says McCroskey was "upset" on the phone. Farmville police identify McCroskey as their suspect.

McCroskey being upset tells you something as well. After he committed these murders, after the initial excitement he may of had, and after melanies mom started calling, he probably went through a ton of regret and emotion. I dont think he went through regret over the whos lives he took, but over the fact he knew he would be caught. My guess is he killed the father because it was either that or the bodies being found. I think the attempt to catch a plane was just to avoid capture as long as he could.

... not that this is extremely significant, but in reality it could be, after seeing picture after picture of this girl, I'm noticing that she had started losing weight and getting prettier with every picture. Which I'm sure was nothing but good for her confidence levels. Also with the fact that she was going through adolescence is really something to consider when trying to figure out what must have happened between the two of them.
I mean maybe there was a guy whom she had liked for sometime, but only sam would show her affection during this period and when Emma saw this particular guy who she liked, and maybe he gave a her a little attention now and she decides that Sam wasn't for her.
Think about it, all the people she hung out with were from other states so she only saw them about once or twice a year, so this is highly possible that the guy she had a crush on saw her and liked what he saw now. Something to think about anyway.

Great point. What day was that? The 17th? What was also weird is Sam would have probably been in the house all that time too, knowing they are sitting in the driveway wondering where their daughter is.

One has to wonder what he did that whole time too. Most of us can agree that he probably killed the girls and the mom on the 15th at some point. The father on the 17th. He told the guy at Huddle House he hadnt slept for days. He wasnt Myspacing or on his known internet sites. What was he doing all that time? Also, WHY was he still there?

It seems after the girls and mom were killed on the 15th that most people would flee the crime scene at that point. They certainly wouldnt hang out for a few more days, answering the phone at the residence, calling the police to investigate a noise in the basement, waiting on the Preacher to arrive...

Im almost positive Melanies parents went to pick her up on Wednesday, I think that would be the 16th. That also matches what Melanie said on myspace that she would be home on Wednesday, it was probably the day they had planned out, which is why her parents got so worried afterwards.

McCroskey being upset tells you something as well. After he committed these murders, after the initial excitement he may of had, and after melanies mom started calling, he probably went through a ton of regret and emotion. I dont think he went through regret over the whos lives he took, but over the fact he knew he would be caught. My guess is he killed the father because it was either that or the bodies being found. I think the attempt to catch a plane was just to avoid capture as long as he could.

I wonder if the father was not the real prize that McCroskey was interested in. I mean, the father was a preacherman. If this was really a satanic ritual killing, who better to kill? Perhaps that is why he was waiting around? He was waiting for the preacher to come and check on his family? Just a thought.

... not that this is extremely significant, but in reality it could be, after seeing picture after picture of this girl, I'm noticing that she had started losing weight. Which I'm sure was nothing but good for her confidence levels. Also with the fact that she was going through adolescence is really something to consider when trying to figure out what must have happened between the two of them.
I mean maybe there was a guy whom she had liked for sometime, but only sam would show her affection during this period and when Emma saw this particular guy who she liked, and maybe he gave a her a little attention now and she decides that Sam wasn't for her.
Think about it, all the people she hung out with were from other states so she only saw them about once or twice a year, so this is highly possible that the guy she had a crush on saw her and liked what he saw now. Something to think about anyway.

I kind of agree, when they finally met in person McCroskey was happy and Emma wasnt. When youre 16 years old 99% of relationships arent serious anyways, but McCroskey probably took it very serious. Some people think this crime is going to be much more complicated, but I think it might be much more simple than being made out. He was devastated when after they met she did not want him anymore. Thats my guess.

I wonder if the father was not the real prize that McCroskey was interested in. I mean, the father was a preacherman. If this was really a satanic ritual killing, who better to kill? Perhaps that is why he was waiting around? He was waiting for the preacher to come and check on his family? Just a thought.

It's really hard to say what he was thinking before during or after the murders. He could have regreted it all in its entirety and went through a period of thinking and that's why he stayed or yes he very well could have planned on the preacher as a score if you will. There are numerous things he could have done. If only we knew....

I think if satanism ends up being a big part of the motive than you could be right, or maybe the preacher just fell into his lap and he couldnt pass up the chance. If it ends up being a crime of rage and jealousy I would favor the murder just happening because he didnt want to be caught. People will do crazy things to avoid what they probably in the back of their minds know is the inevitable, OJ and his white bronco know about that.

But even if that were the reason you gotta believe the fact that this guy was a preacher did not help. McCroskey if he was for real in his hatred of religion, christianity, probably would hate the father.

Okay so I did a bad thing and added that guy Kuriuz to my myspace just to see if I could see anymore comments that emma may have made to him and here is one that actually lets you know he has her phone number...
Aug 8, 2009 1:49 AM
BOOOOY!!!!
i was just htinkn bout ya n wanted to leave ya some love cuz yer mah boy n all haha
we needa tallkkkkk MORE! damnit
i got mah new phone too!!
hit meup an ill give ya the number babes :]
LOVE YOUU!
-your girly <3
.....There are also statements made to him from her telling him to get on yahoo, which makes me think that they chatted far more often than we thought.
...also on his page his mood is numb and this reads as his status line....K- (UNHOLY APOSTLE ) R.I.P MEL AN RAGDOLL needing some time to reflect and work through this loss... call me if ya need to talk...

I honestly think he waited around, NOT for the preacher but because he just couldn't change his flight back home to Cali, he didn't have the money to do so. That is why he went to the airport early and was waiting. I honestly feel he killed Emma during an argument and then killed MEl and Emma's mother. I think he ran into the preacher and killed him because he happened to show up. I think after being with those bodies and doing what he did to them he became scared and actually did call police because he was scared of noises.

I also think it was a relief to him when he was caught. I think the music he listened to glamorized and romantisized killing, death and murder, but he learned real fast that it wasn't as cool as he thought.

Anyone who says music, televiosion etc. does not influence a person to live a certain way and to do things, doesn't understand that for a select people who are easily influenced it can mean everything and be very real.

Okay so I did a bad thing and added that guy Kuriuz to my myspace just to see if I could see anymore comments that emma may have made to him and here is one that actually lets you know he has her phone number...
Aug 8, 2009 1:49 AM
BOOOOY!!!!
i was just htinkn bout ya n wanted to leave ya some love cuz yer mah boy n all haha
we needa tallkkkkk MORE! damnit
i got mah new phone too!!
hit meup an ill give ya the number babes :]
LOVE YOUU!
-your girly <3
.....There are also statements made to him from her telling him to get on yahoo, which makes me think that they chatted far more often than we thought.
...also on his page his mood is numb and this reads as his status line....KURIUZ- (UNHOLY APOSTLE ) R.I.P MEL AN RAGDOLL needing some time to reflect and work through this loss... call me if ya need to talk...(765) 393-2252

So Emma was probably two-timing Sam. At least online. Which is totally normal for a girl her age, of course.

I honestly think he waited around, NOT for the preacher but because he just couldn't change his flight back home to Cali, he didn't have the money to do so. That is why he went to the airport early and was waiting. I honestly feel he killed Emma during an argument and then killed MEl and Emma's mother. I think he ran into the preacher and killed him because he happened to show up. I think after being with those bodies and doing what he did to them he became scared and actually did call police because he was scared of noises.

I also think it was a relief to him when he was caught. I think the music he listened to glamorized and romantisized killing, death and murder, but he learned real fast that it wasn't as cool as he thought.

Anyone who says music, televiosion etc. does not influence a person to live a certain way and to do things, doesn't understand that for a select people who are easily influenced it can mean everything and be very real.

Wow. This is pretty much exactly what I'm thinking, too. I mean, in every detail. Are you sure I didn't write that? :)

i truly hope, i'm not reposting, found cached sam's myspace profile indexed on 06/01/2008

My name is Sam, I'm currently 19 years old. I'm probably one of the most weirdest and random people you will ever meet. I do consider myself a very nice and friendly person but I can be a huge if you get on my bad side. On my spare time I work as a freelance graphic/web designer, I enjoy it alot and hope someday I can make a living off of it. I'm honored to say that I have worked with some of the top artists in the underground. When I was younger I used to hate music, It annoyed me more then anything in the world until I was forced to listen to a copy of The Great Milenko in 1998. Music is now a big part of my life, I only really listen to underground musicians, I cant stand about 99% of the mainstream artists. I used to be a professional gamer when I was younger, I'm still a gamer till this day but I'm not into it as much as I used to be. I can be a huge nerd time to time, but not your ordinary nerd. I love sports, I played football for my high school team and loved it alot until I was expelled.

If you want to know more about the world famous sam, IM me and ask, otherwise I'm to lazy to write more about myself ;)

myspaceprofiles.org/profiles/6231535.html

sam at gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/LiLdEmOnD0G:

How did you come up with your Gamertag? (LiLdEmOnD0G)
- I came up with it when I was like 12 years old, It was my aol screen name that I used and still continue to use for many years.

at gamertagpics you can still found some more his pics as well

Heres an article interview with the horrorcore rapper "Razakel" who was I guess close with Emma and Mel. She doesnt seem to broken up at one point saying "S**t happens." She also says for this concert was the first time Emma and McCroskey met each other. Knowing that its easy to see them breaking up. You could have a totally different take on someone once you meet them in person.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/28/AR2009092800292.html

I find it so weird that Emma and Mel met each other because Razakel saw that they lived close to each other and recommended they meet. Thats weird to me.

Im also not against this music, Im for free speech and that, but this music makes no sense to me. This is near meaningless music, and the artists basically put it that way, its to be taken as a joke. How making meaningless music can be rewarding makes no sense to me. Razakel says she gets ideas for her songs from books and the news.

I really hope this comes across the way I mean it to. I know sometimes it's difficult to express oneself on the internet without others being able to hear our tone of voice or facial expressions etc. So I just want to start this off by saying I can totally understand society's dislike of this type of music. It's violent, raw and strange. I respect that it may not make sense to everyone but it does make sense to many. With that said, I'd like to share how this genre makes sense to me.. ( I'm not trying to change anyones mind or asking anyone to see this like I do, please know that!)

Near "meaningless" and "meant to be taken as a joke" are not the words of the artists or the fans. I assure you, from their stand point it is far from meaningless.. it is a form of self expression, a therapy of sorts. Getting out of you what you should not be holding in.. Anger, sadness, lonliness, rage, feelings of persecution, and of course obviously, whatever issues one may have with whatever form of "religion" they feel society or their parents (or whoever) are shoving down their throats. (As an aside, I don't listen to the "horrorcore" of today with all the satanic and anti-religion stuff, it's not my thing.. religion isn't a bad thing, IMO)) The ability to grasp and then express what you feel is not an easy thing.. many of us live our lives not knowing why we have the issues we do, never understanding our feelings. We feel tainted and ugly, unworthy and judged but we don't know why.. and instead of trying to find out, we run circles around it.. ignore it, project it onto others. But mostly we tend to shove it down, down down until we can't see it and THAT is what eats us up. (LOL- I hope that makes sense!?!)

I am often stunned (and impressed.. maybe a bit envious as well) with the imagination and passion of these artists.. many humans will never know emotions this raw, this real. I find this musical genre to be a cleansing, creative way to handle emotions one would otherwise have no way to express. The lyrics are violent yet sadly and sickly poetic. But the feelings are gone- on paper no longer sitting inside of you... that's a form of freedom to this once "lost girl" and many others. Thoughts like the ones expressed in this genre are far from new, just ask Stephan King and Dean Koontz ..the dudes who made Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Chucky. Those are some sick thinking people but they have never harmed anyone.. what would we be without their contribution to society? It's talent.. raw and real talent and I for one would miss them!

This music has been around for quite some time and is just one more musicial genre society wants to blame for the growing number of evil people who do evil things. but it, like "metal" before it doesn't cause violence or strangeness... It doesn't create murderers or evil people and it doesn't make people lawless. Though I do believe that if something is "wrong" with a kid and they are having these thoughts and they begin to listen to this music it can indeed reinforce their distorted thinking... perhaps give 'em a nudge. But I also think it's time we as a society start taking a good honest look at ourselves and who our children really are. Parents, not music, have always and will always make the greatest impact on our children. If a parent notices something wrong with their childs thinking they need to stop blowing it off and pretending it doesn't exist because it won't go away, it'll only get worse no matter what music they listen to!

Ok, I'm going away now! LOL

This is so tragic, these deaths and I hope the guy responsible is punished to the fullest extent of the law. That dude ain't no Juggalo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77