VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully emboldened:
Yes, we'd all like to know what happened. Authorities are holding it all fairly close right now huh?

Now think about this - a 16 hour car ride. Come on, I did 13 once in younger days and almost didn't make it.

In that whole time, confined in a car, you don't think that MAYBE, Mark as a minister and agent of The Almighty would not give his comments on what he saw at the concert or what alternatives these kids might consider instead of all this wicked stuff?

I know a lot of Christians and I don't know any that could resist the temptation to at least explore briefly WTF was going on with these kids.

How weird is it that the blasphemy that is the basis of much of this "cult" is done without regard in front of a minister and that Emma's dad was a man of God? There is an element that's important in this I just know it.

Hoping the details will emerge soon.

Damn good point, Ziggy.

Yes, we'd all like to know what happened. Authorities are holding it all fairly close right now huh?

Now think about this - a 16 hour car ride. Come on, I did 13 once in younger days and almost didn't make it.

In that whole time, confined in a car, you don't think that MAYBE, Mark as a minister and agent of The Almighty would not give his comments on what he saw at the concert or what alternatives these kids might consider instead of all this wicked stuff?

I know a lot of Christians and I don't know any that could resist the temptation to at least explore briefly WTF was going on with these kids.

How weird is it that the blasphemy that is the basis of much of this "cult" is done without regard in front of a minister and that Emma's dad was a man of God? There is an element that's important in this I just know it.

Hoping the details will emerge soon.

Was it confirmed that he actually attended the show? Because I am having a hard time imagining what he's doing during it. Did he dance? Just stand there? Talk to people? This aspect is hard for me to understand.

I also agree it seems impossible that the show wouldn't be discussed on the way back. That's a long trip....

Possible the kids slept on the way back of course, especially after getting wasted at the event.

Too bad there aren't separate threads for the facts of the case, on-going criminal investigation, new updates, etc and the cultural aspects of the case.

Unfortunately, it seems like any new information on this case may be slow to come out.

I'm assuming the father didn't attend the actual event... I can't imagine how awkward that would have been.

I knew Sam, he was on our Label as a graphics guy and was becoming a horror rapper, he wasnt on Serial Killin Records, He was on Wicked Intent Records, and were associated with them. As for most of you people talkin **** on here, your full of yourselves, your behind a computer screen bad mouthing the world cause of how sad and pathetic you are, this music for us is like any body else watching a horror movie, only we speak it. Satanic Cult? LMAO, dont belive everything the news tells ya, most of it was bull**** except for the main facts of the case. we all knew emma and mel, it came to a ****in shock to us to hear what had happened. My blessing to all.

Rotten Mouth
www.myspace.com/RottenmouthWIR

From http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=22490.0

I'm not so sure that it was something as simple as wait for him, ambush him, rob him, and steal his car to make the escape, but it could have been just that.

I would be curious to know if the mother had a car (assuming she did) and if it was at the home at the time of the murders. If there was another car at his disposal, why didn't he just take off in it? The easy answer for this scenario would be he either needed money or he was hunting for a bigger trophy.

I think I read that his wait had to do with his plane ticket. I'll see if I can find where I saw this. Not that this explains why he waited at the house. I lean toward the idea that he actually thought that he could buy time before the bodies were discovered, making excuses, hop on a plane and get back to Cali.

Also, I meant to ask earlier about them being murdered in their sleep. I haven't read all the news articles and was wondering if this had finally been reported. Thanks :)

Wow those are some lyrics. I highly suggest everyone listen to them.

I still don't think it takes any talent to just say vulgar things that rhyme. I think art requires creativity and that is seriously lacking in my humble opinion. Going down to the lowest level of humanity isn't creativity, it's just...what's the word I'm looking for...dumb.

You can try and defend this as art of some kind, but don't try to convince me please, because you will be wasting your time and energy. I find it more of a gimick to attract attention and to poison others so that you don't feel like such an outcast. Those who engage in bad behavior make sure they hang around other people who do NOT make them feel bad about themselves but rather validate them.

I'm assuming the father didn't attend the actual event... I can't imagine how awkward that would have been.

I think someone posted somewhere in this thread that the parents were there, at least for part of it.

It was an all-day event, noon to 11 pm or something. So I could see the parents dropping Sam, Emma and Melanie off and doing a quick hi to their friends inside before going off to do their own thing til it was time to pick up the kids.

Was it confirmed that he actually attended the show? Because I am having a hard time imagining what he's doing during it. Did he dance? Just stand there? Talk to people? This aspect is hard for me to understand.

I also agree it seems impossible that the show wouldn't be discussed on the way back. That's a long trip....

Possible the kids slept on the way back of course, especially after getting wasted at the event.

yes, somewhere on this thread there is a picture of him there. It has also been confirmed by people that attended the show

(I'm talking about Sam here. Just realized you might have been referring to Mark)

There was a video posted way back on this thread at the concert in Michigan and I commented that in the background there appeared to be two guys that looked like suburban dads in button down shirts on the side near the wall just watching, one with arms folded. Maybe not so uncommon for the parents to hang out on the fringe, but I don't know.

I know I would rather have a root canal while sticking a needle in my eye than attend something as ridiculous as a SKR concert with like, 80 whole people in attendance. Joke.

Wow those are some lyrics. I highly suggest everyone listen to them.

I still don't think it takes any talent to just say vulgar things that rhyme. I think art requires creativity and that is seriously lacking in my humble opinion. Going down to the lowest level of humanity isn't creativity, it's just...what's the word I'm looking for...dumb.

You can try and defend this as art of some kind, but don't try to convince me please, because you will be wasting your time and energy. I find it more of a gimick to attract attention and to poison others so that you don't feel like such an outcast. Those who engage in bad behavior make sure they hang around other people who do NOT make them feel bad about themselves but rather validate them.

Is this art?

duchamp_fountain1.jpg

There was a video posted way back on this thread at the concert in Michigan and I commented that in the background there appeared to be two guys that looked like suburban dads in button down shirts on the side near the wall just watching, one with arms folded. Maybe not so uncommon for the parents to hang out on the fringe, but I don't know.

I know I would rather have a root canal while sticking a needle in my eye than attend something as ridiculous as a SKR concert with like, 80 whole people in attendance. Joke.

Could also have been law enforcement or the venue owners...

If her dad had been a car mechanic, he'd still be dead. At least given the current evidence it seems like he killed him simply because he was there and not because he was a minister. Maybe more about this aspect will come out and I'll change my mind, but for now I don't see that this part is an example of living out the music in reality.

Maybe he would maybe he wouldn't but given the info we know, it leads us to speculate. What's the problem with speculating? If a LE officer/profiler or what have you, were to just brush off everything because there were no visible proof without at least looking into it or giving it a bit of thought they'd never find out what happened. All investigations start off as just speculations if you think about it.

It's called Fountain and it was "created" by Marcel Duchamp. Wikipedia has a good article if you aren't familair with the story behind this object.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_(Duchamp)

I do recall that I did say "please" when asking people to not try to convince me that something is art. Please don't waste your time or the others on the thread. Any moron can do something and call it art but that is not convincing enough for me. Sorry, I'm a hater.

Maybe he would maybe he wouldn't but given the info we know, it leads us to speculate. What's the problem with speculating? If a LE officer/profiler or what have you, were to just brush off everything because there were no visible proof without at least looking into it or giving it a bit of thought they'd never find out what happened. All investigations start off as just speculations if you think about it.

There's nothing wrong with speculation that is recognized and labeled as such. It's the speculation disguised as "truth" you need to watch out for.

I sat on the jury for an attempted murder trial two years ago and I got to meet the city's chief medical examiner who was one of the witnesses. She had a very precise manner of talking about what she knew and how she knew it that I have tried to emulate in my work. Speculation is fine, just keep the facts clearly separated from the guesses.

I do recall that I did say "please" when asking people to not try to convince me that something is art. Please don't waste your time or the others on the thread. Any moron can do something and call it art but that is not convincing enough for me. Sorry, I'm a hater.

"Haters make me famous." -- Marcel Duchamp

Well, he didn't really say it, but he should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth